Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vijay thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: CreativeByBirth

No i am at no proxy

Please email us the IP address and country info that is given when you are getting that error.

Free_Rein thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

As the thread complaining about bugs is missing....i am posting the problem here...

Under "My posts" pagination or page numbers are missingsmiley18....We can check only first and last page of "My posts"smiley5...See the 3 screenshots here:

1)Image

2)

3)

Pls fix the issue...we cant open any page other than first and last page of "My posts"

KRISGEET thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ecrivain

Hello Vijay !! 

Thank you for being at the forefront to help us all. Things have streamlined a lot. 

Just a case in point, my friend is unable to log into the new IF. She is from the UK/EU, and I am not sure if there is a particular problem in that area, but since the last two days, either the site shows error or its the 403 issue. 

Pls suggest what to do. 

Vijay Sir

I had been reading posts on this thread. Do you think the issue for UK/EU can be resolved with the help of an IP address of user? 

melodyofflowers thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Whenever i try to login my PM a/c it doesnt happen. It always shows this a/c of mine 

Forgotten-Toy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Defected-Piece

Sir i want to change my UN, help me please :)

Sutapasima thumbnail

Vijay Sir .

I can sticky me own updates /edit headers 

No copy is working 

Members only is working 

HinaMunirKhan thumbnail

I still cant log in..sent you PM regarding this issue !

SunshineGirl6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HinaMunirKhan

I still cant log in..sent you PM regarding this issue !

finally logged into my account YAAYYY!

mark77 thumbnail

Sorry Sir, but my log in issue is not resolved. I am able to post this as I can log in from my phone but just cannot from my PC since you redesigned the website, except briefly yesterday.

You ask us to use email id instead of username but my problem is when I press the log in icon, I do not get the username or password option but soon as I press the icon, error 403, permission denied message confronts me.  So there is no scope to log in. Hope you have understood the problem, have complained so many times to you and IF, kindly give my case some time and resolve it!

elysse77 thumbnail

You ask us to use email id instead of username but my problem is when I press the log in icon, I do not get the username or password option but soon as I press the icon, error 403, permission denied message confronts me.  So there is no scope to log in. Hope you have understood the problem, have complained so many times to you and IF, kindly give my case some time and resolve it!

Edited by elysse77 - 4 years ago