IMPORTANT: Login Issues Fixed.(Page 2)

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by Savera84

Hi Vijay,

I don't want to change my username but, to check the feature, I went into my settings and could not find Change Username option next to my user name.  E-mail address can be edited and I also found a change password option in the next page.  

I found a blank box under Display name.  Is that where you put your new User Name and hit Update?

Cheers.......

That option is currently available to users whose usernames are not valid as per our new policy.

Display name we have introduced so that one can change it easily without time restrictions and will start coming in your User Hover Card. (Still to be implemented)

like:

Vijay Bhatter
@vijay

The way we see in various other social network sites.

Regards,

3 Likes this

No i am at no proxy

0 Likes this

Originally posted by vijay

That option is currently available to users whose usernames are not valid as per our new policy.

Display name we have introduced so that one can change it easily without time restrictions and will start coming in your User Hover Card. (Still to be implemented)

like:

Vijay Bhatter
@vijay

The way we see in various other social network sites.

Regards,

Thanks for the information and I appreciate your patience and efforts.

Cheers......

2 Likes this

Originally posted by CreativeByBirth

No i am at no proxy

Please email us the IP address and country info that is given when you are getting that error.

1 Likes this

As the thread complaining about bugs is missing....i am posting the problem here...

Under "My posts" pagination or page numbers are missingsmiley18....We can check only first and last page of "My posts"smiley5...See the 3 screenshots here:

1)Image

2)Image

3)

Pls fix the issue...we cant open any page other than first and last page of "My posts"

0 Likes this

Originally posted by Ecrivain

Hello Vijay !! 

Thank you for being at the forefront to help us all. Things have streamlined a lot. 

Just a case in point, my friend is unable to log into the new IF. She is from the UK/EU, and I am not sure if there is a particular problem in that area, but since the last two days, either the site shows error or its the 403 issue. 

Pls suggest what to do. 

Vijay Sir

I had been reading posts on this thread. Do you think the issue for UK/EU can be resolved with the help of an IP address of user? 

1 Likes this

Whenever i try to login my PM a/c it doesnt happen. It always shows this a/c of mine 

0 Likes this
Originally posted by Defected-Piece

Sir i want to change my UN, help me please :)

0 Likes this