IMPORTANT: Login Issues Fixed. - Page 10

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by Savera84

Sorry to interrupt.

Username change is blocked at the moment for members who have a valid username.

Members with invalid usernames were given a chance to log in to IF using their e-mail id and change their username.  That could be the reason why we have to use e-mail IDs to log in.  I guess it will be fixed once all the issues are fixed on the new site.

Cheers......

Okay. So that means I will have to wait untill all the issues are fixed.

Thanks for the reply by the way.

1 Likes this

Hi,

My original IF id is Mrs_Darcy_17. But I have forgotten the password. Also, I don't remember the email-id i had added to it because due to some hacking issues I had changed my email id a few years back. Is there any way I can get access to my old id? 

Thanks, 

Shree

0 Likes this

Originally posted by ShreeNanda

Hi,

My original IF id is Mrs_Darcy_17. But I have forgotten the password. Also, I don't remember the email-id i had added to it because due to some hacking issues I had changed my email id a few years back. Is there any way I can get access to my old id? 

Thanks, 

Shree

Same here. Any updates?

0 Likes this

Originally posted by Jayjaylee

Same here. Any updates?

No but I managed to recall my password 😍

0 Likes this

Hi all,

Pls can you tell me how to delete IF account?

Thanks.

0 Likes this

VIjay sir 

when I post hyperlinks in my Updates ..they don't work .... they work in all other posts .. for e.g. its working here 

please suggest what I should do ..please look into the matter 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5106112#150898007

0 Likes this

Originally posted by vijay

403 Error comes cause our system identifies your IP address as Proxy / VPN. 

In order to make the message clear we have included the IP address also which you can email to us so that we can look at it if its an error from our end.

Just a case in point, my friend is unable to log into the new IF. She is from the UK/EU, and I am not sure if there is a particular problem in that area, but since the last two days, either the site shows error or its the 403 issue. 

0 Likes this

Each time I log in, it shows a screen of Error 500. I then have to open the homepage again where I find my self logged in. But wheneever I visit the site next, I again need to login (despite having chosen to remeber me & keep me logged in option)...

0 Likes this