Posted: 4 years ago

Mishti and Ruhaan love each other, they have acknowledged their feelings for each other, then why do they need a new triangle? 

Can there be a triangle? I don't think so

Mishti said that she can't tell Pari about Ruhaan because she will judge Mishti for it, so I am guessing she won't tell Veer about Ruhaan hence their love won't come out in open. But isn't it only normal that after breaking up with Veer, Mishti and Ruhaan get together? 

I don't see how this will go into the next triangle, unless Mishti gets to know about Pari's feelings but didn't she say that she doesn't love Veer and she won't be able to keep him or herself happy? So what makes her think that Ruhaan, who loves her will keep Pari happy? 

One more thing is that if Veer does not get to know about Mishti and Ruhaan now, means his character is not ending ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

เค…เค—เคฐ เค•เฅ‹เคˆ  เคคเคฟเค•เฅ‹เคจเคพ  เคฒเคต เคจเคนเฅ€เค‚ เคนเฅ‹เค—เคพ เคคเฅ‹ เคงเคพเคฐเคพเคตเคพเคนเคฟเค•  เคฎเฅ‡เค‚ เค•เฅ‹เคˆ เค•เคนเคพเคจเฅ€ เคจเคนเฅ€ เคฌเคšเฅ‡เค—เฅ€  เค”เคฐ เคงเคพเคฐเคพเคตเคพเคนเคฟเค• เค•เคพ เคฆ เคเคจเคก  

เค•เคนเคพเคจเฅ€ เคฌเคขเคผเคพเคจเฅ‡ เค•เฅ‡ เคฒเคฟเค  เคคเคฟเค•เฅ‹เคจเคพ เคฒเคต  เคœเคฐเฅ‚เคฐเฅ€ เคนเฅˆ 

เคˆเคธเคฒเคฟเค เคคเคฟเค•เฅ‹เคจเคพ เคฒเคต เคนเฅ‹เค—เคพ

@Surbhi bitiya ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ 

Love triangle will be there but how will they proceed? 

เค…เคฌ  เคคเคฟเค•เฅ‹เคจเคพ เคฒเคต เคนเฅ‹เค—เคพ

1 เคคเคฟเค•เฅ‹เคจเคพ เคฒเคต เคตเฅ€เคฐ เคฎเคฟเคทเคŸเฅ€  เค”เคฐ เคฐเฅ‚เคนเคพเคจ

2 เคคเคฟเค•เฅ‹เคจเคพ เคฒเคต  เคชเคฐเฅ€ เคฎเคฟเคทเคŸเฅ€ เค”เคฐ เคฐเฅเคนเคพเคจ

One triangle will between  one boy and two girls that is  mishty ruhaan and Paris

And another triangle between one girl and two boys that is ruhaan  mishty and veer

So 1  love triangle  between one boy and two girls

and another triangle between one girl and two boys

And these two r main love triangles

Rest r  sub love triangles

Well this next love triangle which is actually the main theme of this show will look forced at this point of time. It will be better if they focus on mishaan and paris individual journey. 

I think before Mishaan love come out in the open, Taani would do some blunder which would make it obvious to the rest that Pari loves Ruhaan, since Arnav and Bua are already aware of Pari's feelings for Ruhaan. Mishti would leave the place to be single or she would try to reconcile with Veer(which is the least i would want) and then Pari gets to know somehow that Mishti and Ruhaan loves each other towards the end so the love birds get together.

If she tells veer then what will be left in the show.

Everyone doesn't watch the show for mishaan ship.

People don't even know that such mishaan ships exists.

Its just less than 50 people.

More than 50% ppl watching and supporting mishaan are mauli lovers and s1 lovers.

S2 dekhne wala bhi koi nhi hota.

Originally posted by sweetzzz

I think before Mishaan love come out in the open, Taani would do some blunder which would make it obvious to the rest that Pari loves Ruhaan, since Arnav and Bua are already aware of Pari's feelings for Ruhaan. Mishti would leave the place to be single or she would try to reconcile with Veer(which is the least i would want) and then Pari gets to know somehow that Mishti and Ruhaan loves each other towards the end so the love birds get together.

@bold-I was thinking the same.But I hope mishti would not try to reconcile with veer.mishti should rather be single the best thing for sometime 

They can show Mishti and Ruhaan start dating, getting to know each other, growing as a couple, finally having that emotional bond instead of this non existing triangle. 

Right now I think Pari doesn't love Ruhaan, her definition of love is given by Ruhaan himself, and he doesn't follow things he says so she doesn't know what love is, in my opinion, moreover the first thing Pari has to do is start loving herself. 

What if she starts loving Ruhaan, Mishti and Ruhaan get married, her relationship with Mishti would change, no? For how long will she pretend that she is OK with it? 

This triangle is a bad news 

Originally posted by chirpyhapibird

If she tells veer then what will be left in the show.

Everyone doesn't watch the show for mishaan ship.

People don't even know that such mishaan ships exists.

Its just less than 50 people.

More than 50% ppl watching and supporting mishaan are mauli lovers and s1 lovers.

S2 dekhne wala bhi koi nhi hota.

Good  joke  next

That  is  why there  are  100  million  viewers  acc  to  producers  and  writers

that  is  why  Voot  top  5  episode  is  of  Mishaan

That  is  why  promo  of  Mishaan  crossed  15M  views๐Ÿ˜†

Edit  Proof  one  :https://www.voot.com/shows/silsila/1/606786/mishti-don-t-leave-me/794327

check  under  most  popular

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CA_n51dxA_U&list=PLCxsTxJHzxk3m25JK2I-zgrYI0URotbdy&index=13  views  on  promo

https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/1124646088793657349

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvycUDOlKW-/  this  too haan