•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Duuudee. Get this guy a therapist. He is seriously suicidal. I’ve lost count of the amount of times he’s either attempted to/threatened to take his life/have others take it. It’s probably in double digits now. 

Whenever he’s put on spot by his Maayi to make a choice between her and Dhanak he resorts to his suicidal tendencies. No wonder Maayi isn’t actively trying to separate them and is instead focussing on destroying Dhanak’s dream. She knows that that’s his ultimate way out. He’ll just kill himself. 

I wouldn’t be surprised if he actually commits suicide and dies one day. Like he really needs help. 

Coming to today’s episode, it sort of downplayed everything that happened in the last episode. Raghu mocking (even though it was playful) Maayi’s dance or whatever was so undermining of the pain and betrayal she went through. I don’t think she was playing “personal” by attacking Dhanak. She IS the main and substantial cause in causing Maayi to be disgraced in front of the whole chawl. 

Was anyone else confused about the saath vachans? He’s done six of them already? Really? If he has, does he not have to maintain them for them to be fulfilled? Also, what’s the last vachan remaining? I’m lost. 

When Raghu was tucking her hair back but then stopped because he hasn’t fulfilled all his vachans made me think... are the saath vachans the only thing keeping them from being physically intimate with one another? Does that mean as soon as Raghu will complete all of them (which it now seems to be very soon) Dhanak will suddenly turn into this nymphomaniac and pounce all over him? 😂 Like what? Or maybe - judging from Dhanak’s reaction to “iska matlab uske baad tu apun ko I love you boldegi?’ - that’s just what Raghu thinks. Hahaha.

I found the first half of the episode quite disgusting. As you say they undid everything about Mai's pain/izzat. I was so mad with Raghu that I turned off the show in the middle. I will go back and watch the second half later or maybe never. 😆

Suicide threats are just unending on this show. is this how a male lead of any show should be? If this wasn't a show, the guy would probably be dead by this time - no one can survive so many suicide attempts.

Originally posted by Irshita

I found the first half of the episode quite disgusting. As you say they undid everything about Mai's pain/izzat. I was so mad with Raghu that I turned off the show in the middle. I will go back and watch the second half later or maybe never. 😆

Suicide threats are just unending on this show. is this how a male lead of any show should be? If this wasn't a show, the guy would probably be dead by this time - no one can survive so many suicide attempts.

For real though! They could’ve just left it as Raghu’s suicide attempt (as pathetic as it was) and they could’ve scrapped the whole fiasco instead of just ruining the actual decent episode they’d had in weeks.  

They should’ve moved on if they couldn’t think of anything else other than ridiculing Maayi’s self-respect. 

Maayi screams and screeches in today’s episode was my reaction to Raghu’s dialogues to her. Like come on, that’s your Mum. 🙄

I know he loves Dhanak but she made the wrong decision and that’s that. He has to acknowledge that. 

My dear you asked- is raghu ok? I give you a no (as i have mentioned time and again) and raise you- is dhanak ok? Her husband just split yet another vessel and that gave her the sexy feels. The girl is into suicide. She gets feels whenever he tries to kill himself. She literally stared at him like he just became edible. That's massively fudged up.  And the sexy feels was so strong that ek vachan purti ki declaration bhi de diya; apparently trying to kill yourself just to keep peace between mayi and bai is equivalent to being responsible. 🤪 yeh sab bahana hain, my conclusion is that dhanak is just suddenly very thirsty. The episode just pissed me off. 

Their attitude towards maayi seemed like she was being irrational! Toh rational kaun hain? Thirsty robocop? Raghu could've just hurt himself and said- i hurt myself cos i couldn't see you like this maayi but even in my rage i cannot hurt her because I love her too. And if dhanak deceived you then i did too so I'm giving both our punishment to myself. Thats it. Its ok for him to fail such conditions, but they always end with maayi compromising which is unfair!

Hahahaha Thirsty Robocop seems very apt for her. I’d be more concerned than turned on if my husband was suicidal. She doesn’t even like think it’s necessary to discuss that problem with him. 

Also yes, Raghu could’ve totally done that - if they really wanted him to cut himself - and it would’ve still made sense. 

Originally posted by InkandFire

Hahahaha Thirsty Robocop seems very apt for her. I’d be more concerned than turned on if my husband was suicidal. She doesn’t even like think it’s necessary to discuss that problem with him. 

Also yes, Raghu could’ve totally done that - if they really wanted him to cut himself - and it would’ve still made sense. 

Most women would be concerned if their husband threatened suicide once. Or atleast worried and angry when they cut themselves. Contrarily Robocop gets the feels. They both need some intensive therapy. 

This sath vachan contract is distasteful as hell. They need to really address this. Yeh kaisa pyaar hain jo conditions pe bandhi hain? You either trust or you don't. You either feel it or you don't. If dhanak is confident on and attracted to raghu, she will be his wife and lover regardless of contracts. She will just have to take that leap of faith and be with him. Trust him to stand the test of time. And build their relationship to stand the test of time. If she isnt feeling the relationship then what does it matter if he changes? If she doesn't trust him to keep his end then everything till now has been moot. What kind of time frame is this anyways? Shaadi ka trial period? Relationships regardless of marital titles don't work like this. You either are or you aren't. She had some crazy expectations from her husband if several suicide attempts is what it took to impress her.

Btw whats the last vachan? Anyone?

Originally posted by tejaswiniwenham

Most women would be concerned if their husband threatened suicide once. Or atleast worried and angry when they cut themselves. Contrarily Robocop gets the feels. They both need some intensive therapy. 

This sath vachan contract is distasteful as hell. They need to really address this. Yeh kaisa pyaar hain jo conditions pe bandhi hain? You either trust or you don't. You either feel it or you don't. If dhanak is confident on and attracted to raghu, she will be his wife and lover regardless of contracts. She will just have to take that leap of faith and be with him. Trust him to stand the test of time. And build their relationship to stand the test of time. If she isnt feeling the relationship then what does it matter if he changes? If she doesn't trust him to keep his end then everything till now has been moot. What kind of time frame is this anyways? Shaadi ka trial period? Relationships regardless of marital titles don't work like this. You either are or you aren't. She had some crazy expectations from her husband if several suicide attempts is what it took to impress her.

Btw whats the last vachan? Anyone?

Yeah. I guess the only way we’ll get rid of these vachans is when Raghu actually completes them so now I really don’t care. Just bloody fulfil them already so we can move on from the vachans. 

And also I figured it out. The last vachan is getting his education. Which explains the exam promo because I think he might be studying too (not for IPS but generally).