He’s really hurt by her actions

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

For Shaan even if the whole world didn’t believe him, as long as Asmita did, he wouldn’t care. He could fight the world. But the one person who’s support needed him didn’t support him so he’s bound to have those feelings against her. 

Really excited to see how this hate track will play out. 

Yes because for him Puchki s opinion was important but she let him down big time I hope she realizes her mistake before its too late.

i understand his pain clearly he is hurt no matter what because the one person he loved and cared for and trusted him didn't believe him at all...so for sure Puckhi wil regret her action but at the same time with this hatred he is going to portrayed among her I don't think it will last long because this hatred was in the beginning before Shan knew that was his puckhi so ya like yes it will be fun to see them in this tashan form but I know it will not last.... 

cant wait when they actually meet because he knows where she lives so it will be interesting from the precap if they will meet but ya Puckhi should be afraid but I feel she will bring love back in his life and hopefully Shan will understand he was set up but ya this upcoming episode should be good to see 

these two at it again with their love and hate story and Phana Baba will be their savior for sure because he knows that Shan loves Puckhi way too much right now he hates her but soon they will fall in love again 

loving this new storyline excited for the upcoming episodes that's for sure 

but his anger is justified for sure for now lets hope he doesn't hurt her too much lmao but we know there hate will turn into love 

Originally posted by dyer.a

Yes because for him Puchki s opinion was important but she let him down big time I hope she realizes her mistake before its too late.

Exactly! Like no one else mattered at this point. If he had her support he’d fight the world. It really broke him. She knew he could never kill someone. But Ridoy was very manipulative. Played his cards right. Really hope they don’t bring him back. The show is good without him. By this I mean the character. I have nothing against the actor. 

Originally posted by royalsgirl93

i understand his pain clearly he is hurt no matter what because the one person he loved and cared for and trusted him didn't believe him at all...so for sure Puckhi wil regret her action but at the same time with this hatred he is going to portrayed among her I don't think it will last long because this hatred was in the beginning before Shan knew that was his puckhi so ya like yes it will be fun to see them in this tashan form but I know it will not last.... 

cant wait when they actually meet because he knows where she lives so it will be interesting from the precap if they will meet but ya Puckhi should be afraid but I feel she will bring love back in his life and hopefully Shan will understand he was set up but ya this upcoming episode should be good to see 

these two at it again with their love and hate story and Phana Baba will be their savior for sure because he knows that Shan loves Puckhi way too much right now he hates her but soon they will fall in love again 

loving this new storyline excited for the upcoming episodes that's for sure 

but his anger is justified for sure for now lets hope he doesn't hurt her too much lmao but we know there hate will turn into love 

Ya right. He can’t hate her. Deep down the love is still there. The hurt has covered it for now. This track has so much potential so I hope they don’t mess it up. They can really do this right. I’m looking forward to this. And yeah he clearly knows where she lives. The card made me laugh but I guess its best he lets everything out 😆 

But thanks to Ridoy and other villains that’s another year of their lives wasted when they could have been together. Asmita did make a great mistake in misunderstanding Shaan then and asking Ridoy to marry her and again now. The truth was so easily manipulated which is disgusting. 

Originally posted by Preeti.xo

Ya right. He can’t hate her. Deep down the love is still there. The hurt has covered it for now. This track has so much potential so I hope they don’t mess it up. They can really do this right. I’m looking forward to this. And yeah he clearly knows where she lives. The card made me laugh but I guess its best he lets everything out 😆 

But thanks to Ridoy and other villains that’s another year of their lives wasted when they could have been together. Asmita did make a great mistake in misunderstanding Shaan then and asking Ridoy to marry her and again now. The truth was so easily manipulated which is disgusting. 

ya love is always there for them no matter what its the hate that is covering it but sooner or later this hate will turn into love that is for sure.remeber the truth of Puckhi how she felt bad on marrying Ridhoy that didn't take long... I think they will take this storyline seriously because its what the auidance wants them together and more screen time so lets see what they bring to the table in the upcoming episode... I don't think they will mess it up the one year leap was  a surprise that's for sure but ya they would haven't taken this step if they knew whats best that's for sure... I think they need a separation like this even the one before was different because they were together but now they are apart and living away from each other so its different.... ya the card was funny she knew who it was so that's good but I think Puckhi will change Shan again I see it happening yes she is a cop but still they both have that love I wonder what Beauty and Neel story will bring and when Puckhi and SHan find out that Neel betrayed them it will be interesting 

ya truth wil come out sooner or later but ya its sad but I feel their hate story will be fun to watch lets see how much shan can hurt Puckhi and Puckhi can hurt shan lets see but I am hopefully with this track at the end of the day they are coming together so ya