nainarox18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Since this show works somewhere around the lines of infidelity. I wanted to share some real statistics. There is a website gleeden which is like a dating site for extramarital affairs and Bangalore alone has 1.35 Lakh reported extra marital affair. Check their website and people claim that they've been cheating for years and months. Most of the users are women. This website was especially designed for women and men are scrutinized by women and then accepted in the portal. So all I wanted to say was man this is getting common day by day. Will we loose the sanctity of relationships? Will monogamy will be decentralised?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: nainarox18

Since this show works somewhere around the lines of infidelity. I wanted to share some real statistics. There is a website gleeden which is like a dating site for extramarital affairs and Bangalore alone has 1.35 Lakh reported extra marital affair. Check their website and people claim that they've been cheating for years and months. Most of the users are women. This website was especially designed for women and men are scrutinized by women and then accepted in the portal. So all I wanted to say was man this is getting common day by day. Will we loose the sanctity of relationships? Will monogamy will be decentralised?

this kind of site exitsπŸ˜•

Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Yeah have heard of it,  and all the bio wanna make me puke!  I guess this is effect of free westernization that tags along with globalization.... Indians may think it to be a cool concept to have a husband number four or wife number eight! It's so so bad,  I just hope we don't loose our heritage that took almost 5000 years to build. 

kkr7 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

that's really bad. No words to express how cringe it is. 🀒

nainarox18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zephyr_57

Yeah have heard of it,  and all the bio wanna make me puke!  I guess this is effect of free westernization that tags along with globalization.... Indians may think it to be a cool concept to have a husband number four or wife number eight! It's so so bad,  I just hope we don't loose our heritage that took almost 5000 years to build. 

Well to each its own. We cannot stop the culture to evolve even though we might not approve of it. And i don't know if it's just me  but I really don't have issues with sex outside marriage. I don't know why? I have questioned myself alot on this but if a person is emotionally attached and dependant on me then that is enough for me. Maybe I am wrong. And most definetely screwed up. But this is what I feel.

poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I just checked an article on this. It has 3L users in India πŸ˜²

sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

πŸ™„ this explains why our culture is being burried, unfortunately

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

I don't think westernization is the problem here.

Some basic rules are applied everywhere and even in West, they don't really boast of infidelity.

Yes, those of us who abide by religion, for us, sex outside marriage is a big thing, but it's very personal. Unfortunately have seen incidents where people from so called traditional, religious families had engaged in worst type of sexual behavior.

The urge to do something is completely on us. Some people use religion, some use modernization, some use westernization. At the end of the day people choose the one path that can satisfy and justify his/her behavior.

Westernization is not the only factor here.

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

i just read the article...it was awkward and cringe worthy to find out that cheating their spouses make some people happy...kya ho gya hai india ki janta ko...

FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ 

Wow 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣