Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

So far, liking this season better...

chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi all! 

I have been really busy for a week. Caught up with the episodes today. The format here looks crazy.😆Anyway, penning down my thoughts.

The story seemed to drag. I was fed up of hoe Mishti and Ruhaan seemed to daydream about each other. Thank god, that phase is over. And thank the writers, Pari is atleast not seeing Ruhaan everywhere! ðŸ˜†

For me, the story is dragging, but there is progress. 

Mishti: Finally realises what she is feeling for Ruhaan is love and not some passing fancy. She also realises she never felt like this with Veer. 

Ruhaan: Actually, I like the way he is shaping up. Till now, he seemed self centric. He was on the pursuit of knowing if his feelings were reciprocated. He did not do one thing to woo Mishti away from Veer. They were naturally drawn to each other. That moment he jerks away from her, as Veer calls out for Mishti- is the moment he wakes up from a dream that started the minute he saw Mishti first. Agreed, there was another sweet moment when he thanks God his love was reciprocated....but his joy is shortlived. 

For the first time ever, he sees things from Veer's perspective. Till then it was about what he felt as Ruhaan on betraying his friend while falling for his fiancee. Then came a moment of sanity or insanity when he started feeling how Veer would feel, being betrayed. More than guilt, there is also empathy there and how he can't just do this to his best friend. It is not about choosing between Veer and Mishti, it is only about choosing between Veer and himself. That was how it was, always. 

Why is Mishti not a part of this equation? Why are her feelings not taken into account? Why is he not understanding Mishti would not be the perfect wife to Veer? 

Mishti must feel like a part of himself. Hurting her is the same as hurting himself. Hurting Veer is hurting someone else. I feel that is why he chooses Veer over Mishti. 

Yes, he is pushing Mishti and Veer into something which is not a perfect relationship, but then, he knows they care for each other as good friends. It is not a bad deal to start a marriage with. From his perspective, that is better than hurting Veer and leaving him with a scar. 

There are many rights and wrongs. Each one chooses what he or she feels is the best.

Mishti doesn't feel that deep about hurting Veer. Her bond with Veer is not as strong as Ruhaan's with Veer. She is more practical, surprisingly. If we go by the promo, she will tell Veer what is lacking in their relationship- for the best of both of them. 

I loved Veer this week- including his reaction in the promo. That is so very natural! He walks away in anger... I guess what happens to him would decide the story from now on. Obviously, the intention seems to be to keep Mishti and Ruhaan away, pining for each other. The only option after the promo seems to be to put Mishti in an emotionally blackmailed situation where she can't back out...let us see. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khatimeethi thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

This is such good perspective esp from ruhaan view thank you for penning it down.

Interesting how do u feel park angle will come up now? Will mishti try getting married to veer so that pari and ruhaan end up together?

Won't that mess things more than solve ?

chicksoup thumbnail

Ruhaan is already feeling down. I have a feeling Veer will get into an accident or something. Some situation has to be created, so Mishti can't leave Veer either. They have made her atleast honest about her feelings, that is good.

Pari is a real complicating factor here. I feel bad for her. She gave all that lecture on love, inspired by Ruhaan...

I guess it is only half the definition of love. Arnav will complete the definition for her... Hopefully she will redefine love then. 

khatimeethi thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chicksoup

Ruhaan is already feeling down. I have a feeling Veer will get into an accident or something. Some situation has to be created, so Mishti can't leave Veer either. They have made her atleast honest about her feelings, that is good.

Pari is a real complicating factor here. I feel bad for her. She gave all that lecture on love, inspired by Ruhaan...

I guess it is only half the definition of love. Arnav will complete the definition for her... Hopefully she will redefine love then. 

That will create mess and Mishaan will be wrong right ? They will be complicating things more for both pari and veer while having feelings for each other?

chicksoup thumbnail

I don't think so. 

If Mishti and Veer were married, i don't think there is a question of leaving Veer for true love or jasbaat. The only loophole is, they are not married. If they were, Mishti would fight for her marriage and not love. She would have to move on with her commitment to Veer. 

If Veer was in an accident or something, Mishti would look heartless leaving him. It would seem like she ditched him. She just can't put his family through that added trauma. 

I don't know how Mishti is complicating Pari's life. At least, not as of now. 

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Pari needs to stay out of the equation,..there’s no place for her in this triangle. She will just add more complications and problems and there’s nothing but pain and hurt for her if they bring her into this.  I hope the writers keep her away..she needs to find out about mishaan and then back off.  Veer will move on..

.SSSS. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Hey I think just like how Mohsti made a mistake of choosing a life partner while thinking love is commitment, Now Ruhaan is committing a mistake of  leaving Mishti for Veer, which not going to be the good thing he can do for Veer.

And if I see Ruhaan's POV, he is not supposed to look like Mishti will be breaking her marriage yet. He looked like he knows that she just realized feelings for him but not sure that she became his and will breaking up with Veer for the same. He is not feeling her as part of him not as his. That's why he is thinking that him leaving at that point will be changing the situation you back to normal again in Veer and Mishti's life. It would be him who will be suffering after leaving and he is accepting it.

Ruhaan thinking about Very confronting him: You tried  Mishti to made yours.

Ruhaan with Mishti: I can't stay away from you but I know this too that you can never be mine.

With these two situations I feel, Ruhaan is feeling himself as third person in between Mishveer.. and any feelings between him and Mishti as mutual and doing a thing like in jungle would be counted as cheating Veer.

This guy is totally oblivious that Mishti's realization was so clear that she has not just realized for her love for him but also realized that she never loved Veer and that she can't keep Veer happy. 

.SSSS. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

I like Veer in last week episodes but not in the precap. I realized once again after the precap that this is why I can't connect with him.

When Mauli confronted Kunan for the first time. She was broken. Anger for Nandini or disgust or any other things only followed. She was at that point when she first confronted , looked like she lost everything in her life.

I would have felt for Veer if he was shown hurt and could have shown the pain that he is loosing her followed by the anger on her for doing this to him.

Anyways , I feel Veer' s charecterization like this is intentional move from CV's