HER POSSESSIVE BODYGUARD | THREAD 3 | UPDATED PART 66 @ P.N.73 @ 10/1/ - Page 7

Posted: 4 years ago

Hey can you please give me the password I have comented

Awesome 👍 maan like geet and possessive also don't like her closeness with her friends and geet miss her mom and this time she spend some time with her which makes her happy & she dreams about some guy and in part 15 is that reality? Both are getting close or this is dream can't wait to know pls share password waiting 🙂

Awesome 👍 read part till 25 it's great maan always save geet she is alive because of him and she likes him want him as boyfriend but he didn't agree than accept than reject why waiting to see what geet do now 

Awesome 👍 geet confess her love but maan reject her rudely which make geet upset And the boys incident happens due to which maan slap her and poor geet is not well now she is scared but why did she have any past waiting to know that 

Part 44

I am scare, you won’t leave me, will you? Geet asked unsure gazing his face to analyze his each expressions.

Blog link

https://magefantasy.wordpress.com/2019/05/23/her-possessive-bodyguard-part-44/

here is a link, again errors 🤔

Note - 

I  always send pm to everyone in my buddy list .

I am sincerely sending pm to everyone in my buddy list of each updates, despite I have to sent pm almost 4 times to each 10 people.

Maybe it's because of new site errors some are not getting my pms , do check my posts and blog for updates, do add me in buddy list for pms, i have added few , do accept it 

Do kindly leave your comments and likes friends here or on Blog, it's always motivate me to write next chappy.

Edited by Mg13 - 4 years ago

thanks for updating! 

something wrong with IF! 

the pm link goes to a new message and the blog link goes to the same link on IF that is Part 10 on page 33

Originally posted by khwaishfan

thanks for updating! 

something wrong with IF! 

the pm link goes to a new message and the blog link goes to the same link on IF that is Part 10 on page 33

DITTO 😡

Nice update 👍 maan showing possesiveness for geet but not accepting his feelings which is making geet angry and now adi also try to make her realise may be maan is not showing his feelings becoz of his post and status waiting to see how story move forward 

Originally posted by khwaishfan

thanks for updating! 

something wrong with IF! 

Same here

Awsm update

They are in for shopping

He is not in favour of her choice of dressing,but he can do anything for his baby

Love them