Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke

My scribblings - YRHPK FF/OS list - New Mishbir OS - Pg.29

Samyuktha123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bs123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Wow! I'm so happy to read a fanfiction on YRHPK. I think this is how the marital courtship should proceed, and you've done an amazing job writing about it. Please update soon! I hope you include some Mishbir moments in the next part. Also, is this meant to be a fanfiction with many parts or only a few shots?

Mridzy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

I loved this - I was toying with an idea to write one taking off from the current track, but you have done such a good job! :) Continue pls 

Samyuktha123 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: bs123

Wow! I'm so happy to read a fanfiction on YRHPK. I think this is how the marital courtship should proceed, and you've done an amazing job writing about it. Please update soon! I hope you include some Mishbir moments in the next part. Also, is this meant to be a fanfiction with many parts or only a few shots?

Thanks for the feedback dear. I will include Mishbir moments in part 2 for sure. As of now I am not sure about how many parts, as I am writing the second part while replying to you. It will depend on the response I get. Minimum it will have 4 parts, I can extend further if you all like it. Mostly I will be updating in the weekends since we all miss YRHPK.

Edited by samyuktha0411 - 4 years ago
srilotus thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Loved it. Please update soon

bs123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: samyuktha0411

Thanks for the feedback dear. I will include Mishbir moments in part 2 for sure. As of now I am not sure about how many parts, as I am writing the second part while replying to you. It will depend on the response I get. Minimum it will have 4 parts, I can extend further of you all like it. Mostly I will be updating in the weekends since I all miss YRHPK.

You write really well! I'm sure we all would love to read a full-fledged story with many parts, and lots of Mishbir and KuKu moments, but you should definitely make the story only as long as you think it should be to have a proper closure.  I look forward to reading the next part soon!

Samyuktha123 thumbnail

[QUOTE=mridhu]

I loved this - I was toying with an idea to write one taking off from the current track, but you have done such a good job! :) Continue pls 

[/QUOTE]

Thanks dear. Part 2 will be uploaded in a couple of hours. You also please write, I am sure its going to be different. This show needs a lot of FF.

Edited by samyuktha0411 - 4 years ago
Samyuktha123 thumbnail

Sure. Part 2 coming up in few hours.. :)

Samyuktha123 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: srilotus

Loved it. Please update soon

Sure dear. Part 2 coming up in few hours.. :)

Samyuktha123 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.