•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Aastha Das is the most overrated performer.. Teri Deewani was terrible today.. but she managed a chart buster score.. 

Clearly shows the partiality.. 

Indian reality shows are just so scripted.,

Poor Mithila was so underscored.,

I totally agree and have said so repeatedly in my posts... Infact I stopped doing so lest someone starts to believe I am here just to bash aastha ðŸ¤” But seriously, I am totally flabbergasted as to how the judges, esp Amaal hypes her... She just brings one mic stand, stuffs rock feel into each & every song and that seems to blow away the judges. Same was the case for Picosa earlier on but now they have started putting her down. Infact, I felt this week was the first time I liked her in Made In India - not perfect but better than her yodeling! And this wee she got lowest scores! Judges only know their scoring...

I found Aastha's performance fine this week but yeah Judges hype her so much. I agree Mithila deserved to stay. I'm too shocked on her elimination.

I have been a keen follower of srgmp since start... Teri Deewani reminds me of Abhrokanti's performance on this song in lil champs some 10 years or more back... It was beautiful and still stays in mind... I dont like these revamped versions at all... 

I found a link for abhro's performance... Now compare the two! This is unmatched... What a gifted child... Its 2007, so 12 years back! Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TM1F2E3XYuY