IMPORTANT: Login Issues please post here. - Page 3

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by DeviIGaI

I m posting on behalf of my friend 

KunwaariDaayan 

She isn't able to login whenever she try she gets error

Server Error

403-Forbidden Access is Denied

You dont have the permission to veiw this directory or page using the credentials that you supplied

I wrote texts as I cant post screen shot url not working for me

Ask her to try again I think this issue resolved

Originally posted by maankijann

Ask her to try again I think this issue resolved

ok I will ask her to check

Not able to log in from mobile... Whenever i tries to log in its saying email id /username invalid.... Also i didn't get any mail from IF regarding email id verification. 

Hey my old I'd megha1996 is not opening my email id is not accepting by Yahoo because it's become too old plz help me I want to continue my old account I m using it from several years I don't want to lose it...

I'd name-megha1996

Hello, my Like button is not working. I am also not able to jump pages (it does not work). Please help. Sorry for posting this here but could not post reply on the bugs reporting post.

How to edit the topic in my post/fan fiction

Having problems with sending pm

Sir I m not able to access my a/c.neither receiving any pm not able to give my views

Originally posted by rachana11

Posting on behalf of my friend : IamSwapnali (previously ..swapnali..)

"I was among the first few ones to report the issue when the beta testing was going on. I am not able to log in. Vijay liked my post, but never replied why the issue is there.

I read in some other posts now about validating the email address. I have been a member since 2009 and don't even remember which email address I gave while registering. Between 2009 and now, so many email addresses are closed by Yahoo. I get that you don't want people creating duplicate IDs. But for someone who is a member for last 10 years, some other criteria should be considered too. Even though I am very used to visit IF at least 5 times a day, I am not going to create another account just for validating my email address. If IF doesn't want to come up with something for old members who have never violated any rule, I am mature enough to move on".

I have the same problem I have been a member for the last ten years 

I don’t remember witch email  I used and maybe that email has been deleted by yahoo 

So had to create a new email hence - a newbie

Wish they would let old members keep their old IDs 

Otherwise seriously thinking of quitting IF 

I'm not able to access India Forums and I'm member since 2010.

Originally posted by Malians

I have the same problem I have been a member for the last ten years 

I don’t remember witch email  I used and maybe that email has been deleted by yahoo 

So had to create a new email hence - a newbie

Wish they would let old members keep their old IDs 

Otherwise seriously thinking of quitting IF 

Same issue I faces