IMPORTANT: Login Issues please post here. - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

"My id is vibraj and I am a member of india forum since 2012. After you redesigned your website, I managed to log in through my phone through great difficulty, that too many times it shows me server error of 403, permission denied.

But I am simply unable to log in through my PC and so is my friend whose id is sneha.love. Yesterday after a hundred tries, managed to log in through PC but today again it is not allowing me to log in, the log in details for id and password do not appear and if I click the log in icon above right, it shows server error of 403, this is going on for  a week now, very frustrating. Please rectify as soon as possible, the glitch is at your end, wish you had verified and solved all the glitches before presenting the new website, anyway, kindly sort this out for me please!"

Vijay Sir the above is a message sent to me by my friend whose ID is vibraj & sneha.love. please solve the Login issue.

I had the 403 Forbidden Error yesterday..Even the main page when I tried to browse showed it..But today can access the page without any error!!! 

Hi my user ID: swapna.p

After login it displays that verification send to mail.but while login to mail the verification message is not received.i try to change the mail but it is not editable..

Plz solve my problem..

1.I am member of ff from 2012 .and now when I login the say go to ur email and verifie that email account is so old and and I almost foget that account.when I go to that account thy also sy to refresh ur account.this is to much we r vary old member of ff u have to think about ur old member.my old I'd is zida but now that is not working.smiley15

My friend with IF username as 'kunwaariDaayan' is unable to log in to her IF account from yesterday ...

Whenever she tries to log in , the following text shows to her -

' Error 403

Forbidden : Access denied'

It would be helpful if you could tell me what's the issue so I can convey her the message..

Thankyou

Please sir I'm unable to post or reply to the forum/pms please tell how to use the settings .....In my account it ssays go to your email to verify account but that email ID is too old that is now nearly obsolete ...I have joined this forum long back I think in 2011 or 12 and when I somehow accessed my old email there is no message from IF to verify this account ....please do help with these issues 

Thank you 

My ID fariya20 am using that ID since 2011 

The email i gave was not working because that sites delete my account please help

And biggest problem I faces this eror 403 I don't know when I press login this eror you are not permitted to used this some time India forum not opened is only me who face this 

Am trying to login this from three days every time that error show

I'm also unable to log in using my old account...Pooja 1973...I have been using this account since July 2018 and have been an active member....

I have tried all ways n means...I changed my phone last month...earlier I was able to log in  on the new phone...but since site migration i cant...my old phone had a different email address...when I try to access my account  it sends email verification to old email which I'm unable to access....but before site migration I was able to use the account on my new phone also...please find a solution to this...

Regards

I m posting on behalf of my friend 

KunwaariDaayan 

She isn't able to login whenever she try she gets error

Server Error

403-Forbidden Access is Denied

You dont have the permission to veiw this directory or page using the credentials that you supplied

I wrote texts as I cant post screen shot url not working for me

Originally posted by Amirita4

My friend with IF username as 'kunwaariDaayan' is unable to log in to her IF account from yesterday ...

Whenever she tries to log in , the following text shows to her -

' Error 403

Forbidden : Access denied'

It would be helpful if you could tell me what's the issue so I can convey her the message..

Thankyou

I posted for her too hope they solve this issue soon