Ananya REVEALS that Tiger Shroff is the first guy she ever kissed

Posted: 4 years ago

SOTY 2: Ananya Panday REVEALS that Tiger Shroff is the first guy she ever kissed

SOTY 2 will hit theatres on May 10 and Alia Bhatt, who made her Bollywood debut with Student of the Year has featured in the special number titled the Hook-Up Song.

Written By Pinkvilla Desk  Mumbai  Published: May 4, 2019 01:29 PM  7385 reads  1 comments

Chunky Panday and Bhavana Pandey's daughter Ananya Panday is all set to make her Bollywood debut with Karan Johar's Student of the Year 2. She will be seen alongside Tiger Shroff and Tara Sutaria in this Punit Malhotra directorial. The stars and makers are currently busy travelling across the country to promote the movie. And during one of the promotional events, Ananya revealed that Tiger Shroff was her first kiss. 

The conversation started when an RJ asked Tiger what he is best at and to the same, he replied saying, "Umm.. I actually don't know mai kisme best hun". And Tara instantly replied saying he gave the answer, "Mai kissing mei best hun!" Newbie Ananya also agreed and said "I can vouch for that". She added that it was her first kiss ever.

She added, "Mom, it was my first kiss ever and I have not kissed anyone else so I can't compare. It was the best first kiss ever."

ALSO READ: SOTY 2 actress Tara Sutaria reveals about being the first choice in Will Smith starrer Aladdin; READ Details

The film will hit theatres on May 10 and Alia Bhatt, who made her Bollywood debut with Student of the Year has featured in the special number titled the Hook-Up Song. Talking about Ananya, before her movie's first release, she already bagged another one. After Student of the Year 2, she will be seen in Pati Patni Aur Woh. She will feature alongside Bhumi Pednekar and Kartik Aaryan in the same. Are you excited about Ananya Panday's debut? Let us know in the comments section below.

Seriously .. this is how promotions will go about?! ... 

She added, "Mom, it was my first kiss ever and I have not kissed anyone else so I can't compare. It was the best first kiss ever."

She says she can't compare but goes on to say it was the best ever.

Anyway this is so full of cringe.

Kahani ek fake kiss ki..

If is this is true I’d be concerned as a parent. Having your daughters first kiss be on a movie set where we all know kisses are mechanical - that can’t be healthy for Ananya.

Eish she has embarrased herself here poor girl

When someone tells  this is my first kiss especially in bollywood .... It sounds fake.... If She is conservative personality why kiss for a movie.... It's nothing to do with script.... Secondly It doesn't matter if it's first or not. It's a just for a film. She is boasting about kiss which she shared with her mother. 😲👎🏼

Now,what to do with this information?🤔

Looking at how awkward that kiss seems, can it be the last, too?