Alia Bhatt to play Madhuri Dixit in her biopic? - Page 3

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by _Darling_

Don’t think Madhuri was genuine when she said that. She likely was forced to say it as obviously she couldn’t say no if she was asked openly like that.  She had to say okay Alia can play her. 

She praised aloo for Raazi and her earlier films in several interviews over the years - a pretty consistent pattern.  Maybe she simply liked her acting. That said, I'd love to hear her thoughts on the bunch of losers who ruined Kalank.

Funny thing? Thanks to kjo's nepo-games and stupid PR stunts we have zero actresses in BW who could play Madhuri in a biopic. And with Madhuri still looking beautiful and fit, it's not like we need that biopic anyway. 

Everything that would make a Madhuri biopic interesting to watch like her relationship and then her broke up with Sanjay would not be allowed to be there. Didn't she make sure that the character meant to be her in Sanju was cut?  If there is any truth to what subhash ghai allegedly  did to actresses to make them stars, that would not be on there. There is no way Madhuri would want to ruin her image for the sake of a good story. So what movie would there be? Madhuri has plenty of fun movies, I don't think a biopic would pan out well.

Just a PR article- loke so many- to cover the disaster that Kalank became.

Like such a project will ever be made- most of Madhuri's life is pretty clean anyway, not many 'juicy bits'-  and if made.. Alia would be  YET in ANOTHER  MISCAST role.

This and all articles releasing about ALia-RK.. the goss etc.. the projects...

is just to try cover the mess Kalan k left behind.

Originally posted by hasini009

Aloo ki talent samajhna mushkil hi nahi namumkin hai.

Image result for hula hoop funny kids gif

lol ye bahoot hi namunkeen hai

yea this is her PR article where this is a supposed jab on learning kathak. 

Originally posted by Breath-Mark

yea this is her PR article where this is a supposed jab on learning kathak. 

Her PR team let slip some really stupid comments she's made🤡- so yes, it could be them. .

No PR team is infailible.

Besides, I have a sneaking suspicion RK and KJo have had a 'war of  blinds ' of sorts.. with RK mocking Aloo/KJo in articles sneaked  by him.... and KJo-Alia 's PR  jumping in  with counter articles. With these Gossip Mafia types  involved.. hard to know-  they'd shaft each other for sure.. just out of sheer spite.

Or maybe Alia's PR  thought this  will please people, her looking .. like being taken down a notch..vulnerable and ... having Madhuri suggest she learns how  to dance properly.

First she needs to learn how to act-  beyond the  few expressions cough*FlaredNostrils*cough  that she repeats ad infinitum.. 

She's tried to be sneaky with what she's doing to get roles but  people have started to notice and it's putting people off..  look on Twitter and all over SM and see the comments.

I've long thought she looks very similar to Madhuri. Can't dance like her, can't give expressions like her though. So, nope. 

I don't get the Madhuri comparisons who is bloody gorgeous whereas Alia is meh. 

If there's anyone that slightly reminds me of Madhuri it's Kriti maybe it's the smile

Originally posted by BollyGlitz

I don't get the Madhuri comparisons who is bloody gorgeous whereas Alia is meh. 

If there's anyone that slightly reminds me of Madhuri it's Kriti maybe it's the smile

That first gif. Wow. 

None of the current actresses could do justice to Madhuri. A talented, gorgeous outsider newcomer would be the way to go if anyone dares to make that biopic.