Kullfi Kumarr Bajewala

Kulfi to donate bone marrow to Amayra

mintisara thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

So now after losing, this monster will faint and fall seriosly ill and doctors would give up all hope of her survival. Then would come the Indian drama punchline and it wud be revealed by docs that only a siblings' bone marrow can save her. 

This would be the time wen loser Sikka will beg n jagat Mata kulfi wud turn a saviour and agree to risk her life for saving her witch sister. The witch will get hail n hearty but kulfi's condition wud get critical...🤐🤐 what else can u expect!!

N I am 100% sure that even after getting the bone marrow this monster wud wish her life saviour to lose her life so that she can have that loser man all for herself.....huh crazy writers...😒😒😒

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aimf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hee hee hee. I dont mean to laugh at Kulfi's continuing misfortune. The laugh is for the diet of continued illogical tracks that we are being fed.

Now this bone marrow drama. How can kulfi, who is not related to Amyra in anyway be a match for Amyra? The likelihood of that happening is very very rare. The National Bone Marrow Registry says that the chances of a unrelated donor match is 1/600.

It would have been better if Tevar were to come back to donate his marrow for his daughter. That would add a new life to this show gasping for breath in the claustrophobic confines of the Lovely-Amyra-Sikka-Kulfi quadrangle.

Wake up, CVs your show is slipping!

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

When did Kulfi Amyra bcame siblings? So now Amyra's birth father is Sicka and Tevar is erased?

Heema22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

This is so ridiculous.Unbelievable . Per my knowledge no one below algae of 18 can donate bone marrow . And how the hell is kulfi perfect match ? They need to get their S**t together . Amyra was   able perform during last stage of her “ whatever illness “ was absurd . That doctor was from galaxy who does not know medicine . Now bone marrow transplant?

They need to think twice before writing for this show. I was happy to see kulfi and her friends won . Song Kulfi sang was heart wrenching. I never cry during watching Tv show but that song melted my heart .I was happy to see Shikander wanted Kulfi to perform and win and he did not beg her to back off . 

After bone marrow shikander will be in accident and in critical condition. May be his character should end . 

Tewar would have been perfect match for Amyra and perfect storyline.. after transplant Amyra to research why Tewar bone marrow was a perfect match . But I am not writer for the show .so I am punish to watch this absurd track .

Deb07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Lol lol lol 🤣🤪Kulfi and Amaryra are NOT sibling. I f they show this I will give award to producer as best idiot of this planet. 

mintisara thumbnail

They dint show they need sibling marrow. The doc said any matching marrow would do and as expected none of the family members marrow matched. Then opportunist Lovely asked Kulfi to get hers checked and it matched. It was good to see after a loooonnng time, in fact for the first time, Sikka giving priority to Kulfi's life even if she is the last hope of survival for the monster. He strongly opposed using Kulfi's bone marrow as it woudl cause her too much pain. I want to award the doctor who is only concerned about Amayra (lolll) 👎🏼 and he kept on saying nothing will happen to kulfi jus let her transplant (he perhaps forgot he is talking about a 7 year old or may be as everyone else, for him too, only monster's life is precious and anybody can be easily sacrificed to save her) 

Kulfi the poor thing, could not even rejoice her winning trophy. As soon as she was about to receive it from judges, she noticed Amayra has run off and she too ran after her and then directly landed in the hospital 🤪and then the usual rona dhona started. At least for some time makers could have shown her enjoy her moment of glory. But no they only want to show her either crying or dying or donating her organs or happiness or father for the sake of that evil witch who was so very pro-active during competition with all her scheming steps and jumping the stage in finals, but very conveniently once again has started losing her life after losing the competition 🤣 and deprived poor Kulfi to sink in her victory.

They also exposed Mia in front of everyone but that matter too was left in abeyance as they shifted focus to the hospital. Wo judges bechare trophy leke stage par hi khade hai ab tak and these people are donating marrow sharrow. God knows till when they will keep standing smiley29smiley29

Also Ammaji was exposed but no action taken against her. She kept standing, listening to all her ill-will deeds thru the kids mouth but that matter too is hanging waiting for the monster to get well.. I dunno why makers can go step by step. they wanna show multi fold concepts all at the same time, none of it reaching a conclusion !

Another gem would be added to the story tomorrow when Sikka woudl meet a deadly accident and will face a near death situation. I think the makers have rented some hospital permanently for this serial. Thats why every now and then they keep coming back to the hospital with different excuses. Sometimes pagal budhiya, many times Kulfi and Amayra and now Sikandar too for the second time... may be they wanna show the siblings uniting to pray for their Baba - Dadda ! I too wanna pray for this show to show something positive in Kulfi's life hereon...☺️

aimf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

🤣😆

Minti you are too funny. Loved the part about permanently renting a hospital set  up for the show. Notice how in all serials the name of the hospital is always "City Hospital?'

ITA with all that you have said. Additionally I feel that the CVs should stop making a 7 year old into a doormat and a martyr and stop showing her being repeatedly used.

PS Tell me one reason why Lovely Chadda is not in jail for attempted murder and poisoning of Amyra? Ok, spineless Sicko and Bebe and Mahendar, and Gunjan are of no use --they lack the guts to allow justice to be done, and they are swayed by the seriousness of Amyra's illness, and thinks that her royal highness needs her mom. But what about the doctor? When he finds out that there is a rare poison in Amyra's system that is bought in the black market and cannot be accidentally ingested had the duty to report this matter to the authorities. Why is he silent? What is his majboori?

mintisara thumbnail

@amif as i said the doc too seems to be madly in love with Amayra. Thats why his only concern is to save her by hook or by crook. He is least bothered about how this deadly poison entered her body and even when Sikka was confronting Lovely, he kept chanting Sikandar jaldi decide karo...

Anyways i am just amazed at how very "dheeth" stubborn n selfish Amayra is !! This girl never fails to disgust me to a new level everytime she appears on-screen.  Today she will get fine after Kulfi's donation and upon opening her wicked eyes, she will realise that Kulfi has saved her life. But she woudl only say one lil' thank you and shez done. Thereafter as always Kulfi will beg her to take her promise back as she too has a right over her father as much as the monster does ! But bingo this girl can never change her "Fitrat" as Sikka told Lovely yesterday - so she says I cant share my dadda. Bloody bitch do you even realise that you woudl not have been alive to call that man dadda, had this poor selfless girl not risked her life to save yours. Even then she will keep acting pricey and woudl nod after 5 minute of being convinced by Kulfi....

Hats off to cruelness !!!

Octothorpe thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: TeenRose1

When did Kulfi Amyra bcame siblings? So now Amyra's birth father is Sicka and Tevar is erased?

That's what my question is now? 

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

कुछ  भी  दिखा  दो    कभी अमायरा  को अचानक श्री से ठीक कर  दो  कभी अचानक    से बिमार   कर  दो

हार   का गम इतना सता गया कि बोन मैरो  कि जरूरत पड़  ग ई?