Is it a KaiZa endgame? - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

I am very confused right now. I have this feeling in my gut that it is a KaiZa endgame but the promos indicate SaRoon endgame. 

Kainat was the first character to be introduced. Usually, the main characters are the ones that are either introduced first or introduced very specially. Kainat was introduced first and she was introduced to a very beautiful shayari. Zaroon also has a tendency to recite shayaris. Is this a possible connection?

Kainat and Zaroon are both obsessive lovers. Kainat thinks Zaroon is her "mehboob". Zaroon thinks Saltanat is his "mohabbat". Zaroon obviously doesn't feel anything for Kainat and Saltanat is very confused about her feelings but she openly denies Zaroon's closeness. 

Zaroon and Kainat both fell in "love" too quickly. Zaroon's love is superficial for now and the whole basis of his love is Saltanat's beauty. Kainat's love is also not true because she sees Zaroon as a toy that Saltanat has snatched so she wants it back. The basis of her love is more about her resentment towards Saltanat.

Why did the makers want Helly to play both characters? If SaRoon is the endgame then why not get a different actress to play Kainat if they intended to make her negative? Maybe it is a KaiZa endgame so Helly will be a part of the lead couple. 

If KaiZa do not end up together then Hamza will most likely plot and succeed in marring Kainat. I don't think this is very plausible because he will get the virasat easily. If SaRoon do get married and Hamza-Kainat get married, the only story left is both couples fighting for the virasat. 

I feel Saltanat is very one-dimensional and very mature already. KaiZa are quite immature and have a lot to learn about love and life, in general. SaRoon are similar to each other in terms of their modern approaches. KaiZa are more similar to each other in terms of their obsessive personalities. 

The title is "sufiyana pyaar mera" with SaRoon happily hugging each other and Kainat in the background looking sad. Whose sufiyana pyaar is it? Zaroon's? Saltanat's? Kainat's?

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by Arshian14

I am very confused right now. I have this feeling in my gut that it is a KaiZa endgame but the promos indicate SaRoon endgame. 

Kainat was the first character to be introduced. Usually, the main characters are the ones that are either introduced first or introduced very specially. Kainat was introduced first and she was introduced to a very beautiful shayari. Zaroon also has a tendency to recite shayaris. Is this a possible connection?

Kainat and Zaroon are both obsessive lovers. Kainat thinks Zaroon is her "mehboob". Zaroon thinks Saltanat is his "mohabbat". Zaroon obviously doesn't feel anything for Kainat and Saltanat is very confused about her feelings but she openly denies Zaroon's closeness. 

Zaroon and Kainat both fell in "love" too quickly. Zaroon's love is superficial for now and the whole basis of his love is Saltanat's beauty. Kainat's love is also not true because she sees Zaroon as a toy that Saltanat has snatched so she wants it back. The basis of her love is more about her resentment towards Saltanat.

Why did the makers want Helly to play both characters? If SaRoon is the endgame then why not get a different actress to play Kainat if they intended to make her negative? Maybe it is a KaiZa endgame so Helly will be a part of the lead couple. 

If KaiZa do not end up together then Hamza will most likely plot and succeed in marring Kainat. I don't think this is very plausible because he will get the virasat easily. If SaRoon do get married and Hamza-Kainat get married, the only story left is both couples fighting for the virasat. 

I feel Saltanat is very one-dimensional and very mature already. KaiZa are quite immature and have a lot to learn about love and life, in general. SaRoon are similar to each other in terms of their modern approaches. KaiZa are more similar to each other in terms of their obsessive personalities. 

The title is "sufiyana pyaar mera" with SaRoon happily hugging each other and Kainat in the background looking sad. Whose sufiyana pyaar is it? Zaroon's? Saltanat's? Kainat's?

No offense, I feel like you are thinking too much. From the montage and the fact that they're turning Kainat negative, Saroon is sure to be end-game. Kainat has lots of potential, but it seems almost 100% confirmed that the makers don't know how to handle her. So they're going for the usual ITV trope that is to turn her negative. ITV just does not know how to handle grey characters.

From the promos itself, most of the focus was on Saroon. In fact, the 1st promo was on Zaroon opposing Sultanat's decision and changing her no to a yes. I bet that is what the makers consider as 'Sufiyana Pyaar' no matter how twisted it is. And from what I've seen on Twitter, most people are quick to bash Kainat but Zaroon is easily excused. Till most oppose Saroon, Saroon seems almost confirmed to be end-game. It does not help that most Helly fans are Saroon fans and prefer Saltanat so it is likely that the makers will go by viewers' demand. The feedback here and on Twitter are radically different. 

As I mentioned earlier, it is likely that the makers asked Helly to play both roles, just to give the actress more scope. I agree with you that Sultanat is one-dimensional. 

As for the future storyline, I can bet that Kainat will not get married for a long time and the storyline will be revolving around Kainat plotting to separate Saroon and attempting to attain Zaroon for herself. ITV is still stuck in the mindset that there is nothing beyond marriage.

Hence, it is best to keep your expectations. With how they're destroying Kainat's characterisation, Kaiza is impossible by ITV's standards. The future of the storyline seems even more bleak- with the high possibility of 2 sisters fighting for 1 guy.