Update: **THE PLANS THAT DESTINY MAKES** - A MishBir FF - part 1, page

Posted: 4 years ago

Hello, 

I have been toying with a MishBir FF for long, and the recent episodes got me totally fangirling Shaheer! (*Wink*) 

So here goes - have planned this as a MishBir FF for now, might throw in Kunal-Kuhu as I go by. 

Posting a short promo right now, will follow this up with a part if you peeps are interested. 

Thanks!

THE PLANS THAT DESTINY MAKES

Stop” his voice was raspy against the cold night air. 

“Why?!” He need not know it, but everything depended on what he had to say. She could hear him nearing her, her heart raced against her chest with every step he made.

“Because –“ he drawled, she could feel his breath on her neck now. Her own breath caught in her throat and her stomach was doing a stupid dance. 

“I am lost without you. You complete me” With those words, he turned her around, hooking a finger under her chin, he gently tilted her face up. A tear escaped her eye, “Mishti!” 

Damn it! Maybe it was what he had just told her, or maybe it was the way he said her name, or maybe it was her own feelings for him, or maybe it was everything. She could no longer go on.  Her tears flowed freely now,

“damn it” he cursed before pulling her to his chest roughly, “snap at me, yell at me, hell, even hit me, but don't cry. I can't handle that” He said, his words were merely a whisper, but they landed directly inside her heart and turned her insides to mush. 

“Why?”she asked against his chest,

He blew out a breath, “ don't you know why?” he asked, planting a kiss on her head. 

God! She had missed this. And she had missed this man. Her man, she thought, smiling. 

“No” she lied. Of course she knew. She had always known, but this time she wanted to hear him say it. 

And he knew that. He caught hold of her by her shoulders and pulled her away from him by mere inches so that he could see her. 

“I love you”

She smiled   “ hmmmn”

“Hmmmn? Who the hell says hmmmmn when someone says I love you to them?” he said, she could see the annoyance and mirth in equal parts in his voice. 

“Who the hell takes 2 years to say I love you?” she retorted.

“Good point” 

A few seconds passed as they stood like that – gazing into each other's eyes, lost in each other's souls before he shook his head, “you are going to be the death of me” he muttered, his eyes clouded. 

“ Abeer! Wha-“ she started to say, but her words were soon muffled as he captured her lips with his in a searing kiss.

Finally!! We have a YRHPK fan fiction!! So glad you have written one! It’s awesome, and I particularly love the emotional intensity you’ve included in this promo. Please update soon! If this was just the promo, then I am eagerly looking forward to reading the actual story.

Intriguing promo, very nice. Cant wait to read!! 

Wow waiting for more. I wish cvs would see this and  incorperate this on the storyline. Please write more.

FF of YRHPK. Finally!

Waiting for the next part.Plz pm me the next.

Thank you everyone! :) 

I'll post the first part in a couple of days. :) 

Originally posted by mridhu

Thank you everyone! :) 

I'll post the first part in a couple of days. :) 

Cannot wait. Please do soon x

Wow!! Pls write more as soon as you can. Waiting for the next part

Thanks everyone for liking the promo. Here's the first part. I'll meet you at the end. Xoxo

PART 1

“Stop” his voice was raspy against the cold night air. 

“Why?!” He need not know it, but everything depended on what he had to say. She could hear him nearing her, her heart raced against her chest with every step he made.

“Because –“ he drawled, she could feel his breath on her neck now. Her own breath caught in her throat and her stomach was doing a stupid dance. 

“I am lost without you. You complete me” With those words, he turned her around, hooking a finger under her chin, he gently tilted her face up. A tear escaped her eye, “Mishti!” 

Damn it! Maybe it was what he had just told her, or maybe it was the way he said her name, or maybe it was her own feelings for him, or maybe it was everything. She could no longer go on.  Her tears flowed freely now,

“damn it” he cursed before pulling her to his chest roughly, “snap at me, yell at me, hell, even hit me, but don't cry. I can't handle that” He said, his words were merely a whisper, but they landed directly inside her heart and turned her insides to mush. 

He blew out a breath, “ don't you know why?” he asked, planting a kiss on her head. 

God! She had missed this. And she had missed this man. Her man, she thought, smiling. 

“No” she lied. Of course she knew. She had always known, but this time she wanted to hear him say it. 

And he knew that. He caught hold of her by her shoulders and pulled her away from him by mere inches so that he could see her. 

“I love you”

She smiled   “ hmmmn”

“Hmmmn? Who the hell says hmmmmn when someone says I love you to them?” he said, she could see the annoyance and mirth in equal parts in his voice. 

“Good point” 

A few seconds passed as they stood like that – gazing into each other's eyes, lost in each other's souls before he shook his head, “you are going to be the death of me” he muttered, his eyes clouded. 

“ Abeer! Wha-“ she started to say, her words muffled as he captured her lips with his in a searing kiss. 

"Hashtag boring behenji mishti” 

Mishti pushed her glasses up her nose as she shot up from the bed,  to see the other girl howering beside her bed, holding the romance novel that she had snatched away, “kuhu! Return the book” she demanded, reaching for the book.

“No way” kuhu said in a sing song voice, backing away from the bed and shifting through the book. 

Mishti hated that – a good book deserved some respect. She hated when people ran through the story without getting involved in the characters, their emotions, their lives. 

“Seriously?!” kuhu announced, closing the book shut harshly, “hashtag typical Mishti. You are reading a book about yourself?!”

“About a girl called mishti” Mishti corrected, that was part of the reason she had reached out for the novel in the first place. 

“Riiiiiiiiight” kuhu drawled, rolling her eyes, “you are reading a love story about a girl called mishti and a boy called – “ she paused and opened the book to check.

“Abir” Mishti answered automatically, still reveling in the story she had just read and was about to finish before kuhu ruined the moment, “and you just ruined it” 

“ I just ruined it? Kuhu spat, “here – have your stupid book” she said, throwing the book down on the bed, “  everyone is ready for the trek. If you want to sit here and read that stupid book, you shouldn’t have come for camping. I’ll just tell ma'am you are sick. Which you are” she finished, blowing her curly hair out of her face

“Kuhu, what’s your problem?”

“You” Kuhu shot back, pointing a finger in Mishti's direction, “You, Mishti Singhania” she continued, emphasising on the surname. 

Mishti turned around quickly. She didn’t want the other girl to see her cry, but everytime kuhu brought up her past, it hurt. 

“You, Mishti - who wants everything to be about you, always. Hashtag bloody attention seeker” Kuhu felt horrible the minute the words left her mouth. But she couldn’t help it. It was like this all the time. Anytime she planned anything, Mishti would do something to either ruin it or to take away the credit. 

Did she hate Mishti? No. She had grown up with her. She didn’t hate her. But did she love her like a sister her family thought she did? Hell no. 

“I am not an attention seeker” mishti's muffled tone broke her out of her thoughts, “and tell ma’am that I am sleeping. No need to tell them I am sick, or everyone will worry about me”

“hastag whatever”

Mishti could here kuhu's footsteps retreating. She plopped down on the bed. She hadn’t wanted her father to turn out to be a criminal. She hadn’t wanted her mother to abandon her, and she sure as hell hadn’t wanted her own grandmother asking kuhu's grandmother, who she had grown to love as badi ma  to please take her away from the family. 

But everything had happened anyway.

She glanced at the romance novel lying beside her, “you are wrong kuhu” she muttered, she hadn’t picked this book just because the heroine had her name. She had picked it for the story – the Mishti in the book had a story similar to hers –  her parents had abandoned her as a child, but unlike her, who was lucky to have found much better parents in badi ma and bade Papa, the Mishti in the book grew up in an orphanage. 

Due to her childhood experiences, she had become cynical and had built so many walls around herself that it was difficult for anyone to get through. Until Abir. And it was their story that moved her. 

But she was mature. Just because she had read a love story about a girl who had her name and a boy who moved heaven and earth to put a smile on the heroines face, she wasn’t going to sit back and dream that the same would happen to her, she wasn’t going to sit back and dream about an Abir for herself.

“That would be you, kuhu. Hashtag immature and unrealistic”

COMING UP:

“lighten up, Abir. It’s just a book”

“Its not just a book, ma, it’s my shayari book. It’s art” Abir stressed. He had poured his soul into that book, he needed to find it. 

“Art doesn’t pay bills. It doesn’t matter. Now come back home soon”

Click. Abir glared at the phone – this was precisely why he hated using phones, but then being a vagabond that he was, he didn’t want his family to worry, so he got a basic one anyway.

“Your art matters” a soft voice told him. 

AUTHORS NOTES

1. So, not what any of you expected eh? 

2. Mishti isn't waiting for her Abir, it seems, but she will meet him anyway - who are we to stand in the way of destiny's plans, right?

3. I did keep each characters back story as the same for this FF. I feel that doesn't make the story too ott. 

4. We will meet Abir in the next part. 

5.  Do you want to read KuKu too - if yes, I will have to incorporate it in the next part, do let me know. 

6. Read and review, please 

7. Oh yes, the line "your art matters" in the coming up is from the awesome show one tree hill. So no credit for me here. 

Thanks. 

Originally posted by mridhu

Thanks everyone for liking the promo. Here's the first part. I'll meet you at the end. Xoxo

PART 1

“Stop” his voice was raspy against the cold night air. 

“I love you”

She smiled   “ hmmmn”

“Good point” 

“ Abeer! Wha-“ she started to say, her words muffled as he captured her lips with his in a searing kiss. 

"Hashtag boring behenji mishti” 

Mishti pushed her glasses up her nose as she shot up from the bed,  to see the other girl howering beside her bed, holding the romance novel that she had snatched away, “kuhu! Return the book” she demanded, reaching for the book.

“No way” kuhu said in a sing song voice, backing away from the bed and shifting through the book. 

Mishti hated that – a good book deserved some respect. She hated when people ran through the story without getting involved in the characters, their emotions, their lives. 

“Seriously?!” kuhu announced, closing the book shut harshly, “hashtag typical Mishti. You are reading a book about yourself?!”

“About a girl called mishti” Mishti corrected, that was part of the reason she had reached out for the novel in the first place. 

“Riiiiiiiiight” kuhu drawled, rolling her eyes, “you are reading a love story about a girl called mishti and a boy called – “ she paused and opened the book to check.

“Abir” Mishti answered automatically, still reveling in the story she had just read and was about to finish before kuhu ruined the moment, “and you just ruined it” 

“ I just ruined it? Kuhu spat, “here – have your stupid book” she said, throwing the book down on the bed, “  everyone is ready for the trek. If you want to sit here and read that stupid book, you shouldn’t have come for camping. I’ll just tell ma'am you are sick. Which you are” she finished, blowing her curly hair out of her face

“Kuhu, what’s your problem?”

“You” Kuhu shot back, pointing a finger in Mishti's direction, “You, Mishti Singhania” she continued, emphasising on the surname. 

Mishti turned around quickly. She didn’t want the other girl to see her cry, but everytime kuhu brought up her past, it hurt. 

“You, Mishti - who wants everything to be about you, always. Hashtag bloody attention seeker” Kuhu felt horrible the minute the words left her mouth. But she couldn’t help it. It was like this all the time. Anytime she planned anything, Mishti would do something to either ruin it or to take away the credit. 

Did she hate Mishti? No. She had grown up with her. She didn’t hate her. But did she love her like a sister her family thought she did? Hell no. 

“I am not an attention seeker” mishti's muffled tone broke her out of her thoughts, “and tell ma’am that I am sleeping. No need to tell them I am sick, or everyone will worry about me”

“hastag whatever”

Mishti could here kuhu's footsteps retreating. She plopped down on the bed. She hadn’t wanted her father to turn out to be a criminal. She hadn’t wanted her mother to abandon her, and she sure as hell hadn’t wanted her own grandmother asking kuhu's grandmother, who she had grown to love as badi ma  to please take her away from the family. 

But everything had happened anyway.

She glanced at the romance novel lying beside her, “you are wrong kuhu” she muttered, she hadn’t picked this book just because the heroine had her name. She had picked it for the story – the Mishti in the book had a story similar to hers –  her parents had abandoned her as a child, but unlike her, who was lucky to have found much better parents in badi ma and bade Papa, the Mishti in the book grew up in an orphanage. 

Due to her childhood experiences, she had become cynical and had built so many walls around herself that it was difficult for anyone to get through. Until Abir. And it was their story that moved her. 

But she was mature. Just because she had read a love story about a girl who had her name and a boy who moved heaven and earth to put a smile on the heroines face, she wasn’t going to sit back and dream that the same would happen to her, she wasn’t going to sit back and dream about an Abir for herself.

“That would be you, kuhu. Hashtag immature and unrealistic”

COMING UP:

“lighten up, Abir. It’s just a book”

“Its not just a book, ma, it’s my shayari book. It’s art” Abir stressed. He had poured his soul into that book, he needed to find it. 

“Art doesn’t pay bills. It doesn’t matter. Now come back home soon”

Click. Abir glared at the phone – this was precisely why he hated using phones, but then being a vagabond that he was, he didn’t want his family to worry, so he got a basic one anyway.

“Your art matters” a soft voice told him. 

AUTHORS NOTES

1. So, not what any of you expected eh? 

2. Mishti isn't waiting for her Abir, it seems, but she will meet him anyway - who are we to stand in the way of destiny's plans, right?

3. I did keep each characters back story as the same for this FF. I feel that doesn't make the story too ott. 

4. We will meet Abir in the next part. 

5.  Do you want to read KuKu too - if yes, I will have to incorporate it in the next part, do let me know. 

6. Read and review, please 

7. Oh yes, the line "your art matters" in the coming up is from the awesome show one tree hill. So no credit for me here. 

Thanks. 

This was so interesting. Thankyou for this. I cannot wait to read the part where Abir and Mishti will meet. This was beautiful darling.