Unexpected Leap Good Or Bad & Interesting

royalsgirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

so wow,...what a way to end Friday episode with tons of questions and making us think over the weekend...I am just going to go straight to it and what a surprise on the One Year Leap that was not seen coming at all.... and Ridhoy character gone for now because they haven't found a body which is interesting hahah but ya one year leap and a lot has happened 

yes we can blame Puckhi because she believed him but at the same time it was Neal and Beauty Game all along from the first investigate so it was Neal all along but still don't know why? and they both separate them for good and made them look bad among each other...that love is not turn into hate for Shan but for Puckhi is more she is hoping he is alright and still doesn't get why he did it

but guys remember when the first leap happened Shan had hate for Puckhi but yes he didn't know who she was but at the same time their had their tashen between each other well that tashan is coming back and full on swing with Shan because now he is in revenge mood and want to make Puckhi life hell but we should know that will not happen because their love is way to strong...yes we will see them together but more over more tashan and hate but that wil be fun to see.. 

and off course they have Patan Baba helping well with Shan so I think him coming back at this stage in the story and after the leap is a good because I have a feeling that he will bring them both together in one way or other 

but ya going to keep it short but ya really interesting episode lets see what Monday holds and what the upcoming episode will bring with this one year leap change and the change in Shan being totally angry person loving it 

and lets see what Puckhi will do as well with this changed Shan