Yeh Teri Galliyan LIVE UPDATES 03 May 2019

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Episode begins as Asmita enters Majumdar house in uniform accompanied by a junior colleague .

All are surprised ..Moushumi taunts her..Asmita shuts her up appropriately .

states she was earlier in Mumbai police now she was transferred to Kolkata police .

Niv confronts her about her maqsad .

She is looking for Shaan as there was an untoward incident ....Hridoy fell off a cliff n he is presumed dead .

Niv is distraught n breaks down ....She is shocked when Asmita reveals Shaan pushed him ...RM is in disbelief ..but Asmita states she witnessed it .

Niv accuses Asmita that she connived with Shaan to get rid of Hridoy . ...Asmita tries to control,her tears .

RM states Shaan did. It come home .. Shana was with Nil chachu ....RM clarifies both didn’t reach home ....She asks RM to come to PS to file FIR complaint .. 

Niv curses Asmita ..for snatching away her only child ....The other police officer prevents Niv from assaulting Asmita who was a police officer on duty .

In beauty’s den Nil n Beauty discuss how on head to become criminal toacheive something in life .

He tried to earn honestly thru Shaan  but he was too honest  n cared for his family like typical middle class ...Beauty calms him n plots to keep Asmita Shaan separate .

Beauty makes up abstory ...how Asmita will have to arrest Shaan as he BF killed her husband ... great headlines ....Beauty then decides to rule over Majumdar house like Bunty and bubbly .

Asmita reaches police stn n they discuss how Shana might have changed n got rid of Hridoy to acquire all the property 

Asmita is in disbelief Shaan could be so greedy 

ACP informs it was time to arrest Shaan .

In the den Shana wakes up ..finds himself alone . He recollects how Hridoy fell down accidentally ..he did not kill him .

He gets a call from Nil chachu that he was under shoot at sight ... so he better escape from there .

Nil n beauty watch secretly as Shana gets worried n escapes 

Beauty smiles as she managed to separate the two lovers . Now beauty’s love story will begin 

Asmita is searching for Shaan .. several teams search on several directions soon he is cornered ...

Asmita shows him handcuff n orders him to surrender   .

He questions Puchki . She states she was neither Puchki nor his Bandhu ..only Inspector  Asmita Majumdar .

Asmita gets a reward for the case she solved under cover for then,AST one year 

She is Very happy ... reporters surround her ...asks awkward questions ...if she crushed her lover n rose in live .

Asmita is heart broken that her life turned upside down ..

Last few mins ...

Shaantanu is at a bar ..dressed in stylish way .... bejewelled ... he is a successful business man ..he drinks expensive wine n his maqsad is to do Barbadi of his love Asmita . He will fight the law but he will also fight his love .

The way his tender love story was crushed ,.has made him emerge stronger ... he will not avenge all his pain . He will teach a lesson to those responsible for his state ...He starts taking a sip of his expensive wine ...

He is praised by another businessman ...for running a flourishing  business thru Jail ....no one could ever suspect a well known criminal would run his empire from jail !!..... Shaan asks him to give the suitcase full of notes to his guy 

It’s Pathan chacha who receives the cash .

He reminds Shana that he got bail because Hridoy’s body was not found yet ..

So what was his next plan ?? Where did he want to go ??

Shaan says he will live his life ..not in love but full of hatred .his aim is to destroy his love . 

Shaan  walks away in style ...

Precap 

After a leap of about. A year ...Shaan is drinking  in his lavish bungalow ... n Asmita comes to meet him ...

Voiceover asks if destiny will reunite them or separate them again !! 

Edited by Sutapasima - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

royalsgirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

hey I am so confused with this part of the episode? so he isn't in jail ? please add the first part and the precap ahahah really want to know what happens today 

Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Wait what? I’m so confused. He wants to destroy Asmita. OMG not this again. 

dyer.a thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Asmita believe that he killed ridoy for property and sends him to jail the story now start after 1 year leap

dyer.a thumbnail

She doesn't believe him and goes against him that's now he wants revenge on her now.

royalsgirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

so they took a one year leap...so does that mean Ridhoy is gone for good 

and the new Shan omg I just saw the precap he is looking hot and in revenge mood love this new Shan...it will be interesting to see this storyline it was unexpected that's for sure... 

and Puckhi yes we will feel bad maybe she derseves this but idk ahaha is it Karma for her...but now they love story will go through hate and love for sending Shan to jail for one year because he wanted the property 

Preeti.xo thumbnail

Gosh I hope they do this right. If they do it would be great. The story just focusing on Shaan and Asmita. That’s what we wanted. I hope ridoys exit isn’t temporary. I’m excited for this. 

dyer.a thumbnail

Me too just hope ridoy doesn't come back as it would ruin the track again.

Preeti.xo thumbnail

Originally posted by: dyer.a

Me too just hope ridoy doesn't come back as it would ruin the track again.

exactly. Definitely don’t want Ridoy back. We’re good without him. 

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: royalsgirl93

hey I am so confused with this part of the episode? so he isn't in jail ? please add the first part and the precap ahahah really want to know what happens today 

Completed now ..my net has become slow ... or is it IF gone slow Dunno which is playing up 🙄🤔🤨