Sanam_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Yup yup Ruhaan is guilty so he is leaving. Probably be back after a leap.

Where is any guilt from mishti part? Why is she not giving a single thought to veer? Earlier whn she was fighting her feelings, it wasn’t for veer either. It was because she didn’t want to do what Kunal did. Where is guilt from mishti? How could she be so heartless towards someone she claimed to love? No guilt when hiding veer’s pic, no guilt when caressing ruhaans shirt, no guilt for about to be lip-lock, no guilt for the whole ruhaan juzbaat. Pathetic and Disgusting. 

S1 had same prob, there was no guilt n if it was shown it was 2 minutes or max one day. Here mishti has zero guilt and the way story is going, looks like Ruhan may actually leave and be back after a break. 

Makers literally re-wrote s1 in milder way. Same betrayals, same plot except marital status, same lack of guilt.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sreelovesindia thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanam_26

Yup yup Ruhaan is guilty so he is leaving. Probably be back after a leap.

Where is any guilt from mishti part? Why is she not giving a single thought to veer? Earlier whn she was fighting her feelings, it wasn’t for veer either. It was because she didn’t want to do what Kunal did. Where is guilt from mishti? How could she be so heartless towards someone she claimed to love? No guilt when hiding veer’s pic, no guilt when caressing ruhaans shirt, no guilt for about to be lip-lock, no guilt for the whole ruhaan juzbaat. Pathetic and Disgusting. 

S1 had same prob, there was no guilt n if it was shown it was 2 minutes or max one day. Here mishti has zero guilt and the way story is going, looks like Ruhan may actually leave and be back after a break. 

Makers literally re-wrote s1 in milder way. Same betrayals, same plot except marital status, same lack of guilt.

serial over by today ??? I don't think so. We still have days to see Mishti getting guilt stricken. 

Calm dude!  Mishti will be feeling guilty. 

Ardhanarishwara thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Todays episode had me wonder did mishti get partial amnesia all of a sudden that she completely forgot she has a fiancee..She is coming across as an insensitive person.

But its the same day she had undergone an emotional turmoil.. Aur pahla pahla pyaar bhi hua hai ladki ko.. She is undergoing the love surge.. aage peeche ka kuch dikh nahi raha hai ladki ko iss vakt.. Uper se Ruhaans abnormal behaviour. So i will cut her some slack for one more day.. Let her have  sleep and give her brain the much needed break.. But next day onwards no more excuses mishti..i am going to give you left right and center if you keep ignoring the need of the hour which is break up. 

poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Guilt should come few days later. Now Mishti is floating in new feelings which she realised 1 day back.

Gis...shakti thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

20-21 minute episodes mein sabkuch ek saath kaise dikhayenge...now just realisation hua hai ki she is in love...thoda time dedo..i think coming episodes mein mishti ka guilt bhi hoga...

Sanam_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sreelovesindia

serial over by today ??? I don't think so. We still have days to see Mishti getting guilt stricken. 

Calm dude!  Mishti will be feeling guilty. 

Yea, so no guilt for whatever happened till now? Was she shown guilty about any of the scenes mentioned above? And if she was not shown guilty then, let’s see if they show in future.

Sanam_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gis...shakti

20-21 minute episodes mein sabkuch ek saath kaise dikhayenge...now just realisation hua hai ki she is in love...thoda time dedo..i think coming episodes mein mishti ka guilt bhi hoga...

Realisations happened now. Ok. What about guilt after caressing Ruhan shirt, guilt after hiding veer pic, guilt of about-to-be-lip-lock? Not necessarily guilt shd be only abt love feeling.

Sanam_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: poiu123

Guilt should come few days later. Now Mishti is floating in new feelings which she realised 1 day back.

Realisations happened now. Ok. What about guilt after caressing Ruhan shirt, guilt after hiding veer pic, guilt of about-to-be-lip-lock? Not necessarily guilt shd be only abt love feeling. 

poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanam_26

There’s no need to feel guilty about hiding Veer s pic. No big deal for me. They have not liplocked. So no guilt is required . Guilt should only be about love feeling and hurting Veer when she breaks up. Itna Kaafi hai.

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: poiu123

There’s no need to feel guilty about hiding Veer s pic. No big deal for me. They have not liplocked. So no guilt is required . Guilt should only be about love feeling and hurting Veer when she breaks up. Itna Kaafi hai.

Always on point👍🏼😃