Parineeti Chopra on the cover of Femina Wedding Times

Posted: 4 years ago
She has to be the most ordinary looking actress out there.

Originally posted by Thug-Leader

She has to be the most ordinary looking actress out there.

She also is an ordinary actor ... same bubbly OTT characters ... no versatility ... Her range of acting is limited ... even someone like Deepika has better range than her! 

Originally posted by 4thPrincoholic

She also is an ordinary actor ... same bubbly OTT characters ... no versatility ... Her range of acting is limited ... even someone like Deepika has better range than her! 

Yes, till now no variety.

Although Deepika ke jaise chaman variety ka kiya faida, jack of all trades, master of none.

Originally posted by Thug-Leader

Yes, till now no variety.

Although Deepika ke jaise chaman variety ka kiya faida, jack of all trades, master of none.

Well at least she tries unlike Pari-jack-of-only-one-trade .. 😆 ... And some actors in BW get more opportunities for their "looks and screen presence" .. So expecting all of them to "ace acting" is never going to happen! ... So I appreciate when they try expanding their roles!

She did not play a bubbly girls in Hasee Toh Phasee. She played a quiet, depressed, geeky girl. I think she was fabulous in the role. She can play other kinds of roles...if given the chance. You take what you get! She has to make a living! LOL!

She has a chubby face and she's trying to ignore that and act all hot. When she lost weight, her face had slimmed too, I liked her pics from that time. Don't know why she can't just stay a cute actress along with Alia. Ye kya hot banne ke shauk hai in logo ko. 

Originally posted by LifeOLicious

She did not play a bubbly girls in Hasee Toh Phasee. She played a quiet, depressed, geeky girl. I think she was fabulous in the role. She can play other kinds of roles...if given the chance. You take what you get! She has to make a living! LOL!

You must be kidding, she acted as if she was high on sugar. 🙄

Her ticks had a life of their own, after interval, they suddenly vanished.(notice sudden,and not gradual, major acting flaw)

I find her pretty when shes not trying.

But her dressing mostly sucks

But her skin's so good.

Love her. This is what u call sexy.