Ek Brahm - Sarvagun Sampann

Shrenu, a brilliant actress and a perfect one for Jaanvi character.

krithi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Today Jaanvi has no dialogues. Just two words (Dad and who is there). But her silent acting was extraordinary. She filled the viewers heart with tears by her marvellous expressions. She made me cry today by her expressions. Especially, the father and his two children scene is very sad one. I have no words to describe Jaanvi's scenes. I think Dhruv also don't like his father's double standard behavior. I hope he will understand Jaanvi when the truth comes out.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roselada thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update dear yet to watch the episodes. Yeah shrenu is amazing n beautiful. I think both his sons don’t like his behaviour. Good to know dhruv is also not supporting his father.

Sparklingstar22 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: krithi1990

Today Jaanvi has no dialogues. Just two words (Dad and who is there). But her silent acting was extraordinary. She filled the viewers heart with tears by her marvellous expressions. She made me cry today by her expressions. Especially, the father and his two children scene is very sad one. I have no words to describe Jaanvi's scenes. I think Dhruv also don't like his father's double standard behavior. I hope he will understand Jaanvi when the truth comes out.

Looks like you are happy with the justification then. You were apprehensive of it yesterday.πŸ˜†

AnnStyles thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yes.. "Bina kuch kahe bohut kuch bol gai".. This is what I would like to describe her today.. ❀️😍

I started crying along with her because I am a big daddy's girl 😭 that was a very emotional scene for me. And shrenu 's acting was cherry on top. ❀️

krithi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sparklingstar22

Looks like you are happy with the justification then. You were apprehensive of it yesterday.πŸ˜†

I felt again Shrenu's acting skills and she showed Jaanvi's painful past through her face expressions brilliantly. This pain should not be a meaningless and her revenge thinking should not be considered as a wrong one as like in Tamil version. I know this show is not being copied fully from Tamil version. Even though I am afraid of the concept. That's all.πŸ˜€

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks for making this post.

Hope her talent doesn't go wasted.

Jhanvi alone cannot carry the show on her shoulders.

Kabir-kavyas story need to executed will.

Tanvi should definitely improve her acting skills.

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: krithi1990

Thanks for the feedback

Cant wait to watch ..

PehliDafaHai thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Yes, Shrenu, time and again, proves she is an amazing actress! 

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Hello Guys!!! I am new here. πŸ˜‡

I absolutely loved Shrenu aka Jaanvi last episode. She has been flawless. Other actors and actresses sometimes overreact. Specially Ayub Khan. It's not going per his character because he is supposed to be an intelligent and cold blooded businesses. Here he loses his temper with the drop of a hat.

But Shrenu 😍 She is literally carrying the whole show on her back.

AnnStyles thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Hello Guys!!! I am new here. πŸ˜‡

I absolutely loved Shrenu aka Jaanvi last episode. She has been flawless. Other actors and actresses sometimes overreact. Specially Ayub Khan. It's not going per his character because he is supposed to be an intelligent and cold blooded businesses. Here he loses his temper with the drop of a hat.

But Shrenu 😍 She is literally carrying the whole show on her back.

Welcome to the forum. 😊

Shrenu is good.. So is ayub sir.. Zain and also ishaan. Loving their scenes 😊