Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Karam & Barkha did bowling today

Suyyash made Barkha the captain of the team today

XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Wonder why Zain is Missing from this year's BCL. Compared to Naamkarann shooting EBSS seems to have a comparatively easier schedule for him, since the plot actually centres on many characters and not just him and Shrenu. 

XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

And how come Zainy boy isnt a part of katra.. katra, that show about pranks on Colors. Everyone from the KKK team seems to be there except him. Bharthi didn't even approach him for that talk show of hers. Wonder why. 

bubblesort thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shopaholic-

And how come Zainy boy isnt a part of katra.. katra, that show about pranks on Colors. Everyone from the KKK team seems to be there except him. Bharthi didn't even approach him for that talk show of hers. Wonder why. 

I have the same doubt , everyone from KKK had come there even more than once, then why not Zain, may be he didn't have time or may be he had not been approached🤔

priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shopaholic-

I never watched this show is it good? I dislike Bharti

priya185 thumbnail

Abhilash was sitting in kolkata seats this year

I have never seen Zain in bcl before