Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: divine_16

Thabu...that's the reason I said I will watch the episode even if it is without Veer.Sunaina's eviery move ,now onn will be interesting.She has got a trump card inform of FR...she will now create a havoc and won't spare anyone.No more pleading or a' bechari auraat' avtaar from her side ....she will be a raging lion.It's not only Krishna but her confrontation with BS will be worth watching.

Yeah..though I'm not completely in favour of sunaina ( its was wrong of her to ask Krishna to take blame for radhe's death )...I really wud love to see her standing against shukla , someone who is cunning just like her ...

So the takkar between them wud be equal..

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Thabassum19

Thank you for the thread anju....  

I used the stunner one phrase becoz we another anju here na !

Looks like an mothers owns this episode....shuklaian and sunaina ....did they show sunaina and Krishna confront...that's something to look forward too....And they are trying to re create the scenes radhe did for Krishna? šŸ™„

Thanks suvi ...

Tabu... They are doing this to confirm that its real radhe and i think even dna test will be positive. There šŸ¤” this will make Krishna in a dellima with whom she should stand. And this will make Veer more crazyšŸ¤£. I am waiting for what turn Veers character will takešŸ™ƒ. If it proves real radhe the years he lost the humiliation and tortures both physical n mental tortures.šŸ¤šŸ„±

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail

They are taking the show in Ek stylešŸ˜†. What ever story/crap they are going to serve i am ready to see as we cant expect more from itv. But i want veer/ VeerNa onscreen in one frame

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail

On a good note emojis are back on IF. Want the page number to be visible for a better acess to the pages.

Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Oh yeah ...emoji's back on board... this calls for an celebration šŸ„³.....

divine_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rainz

I wish I had something positive to say about todayā€™s episode, but I really donā€™t. For a creative team that used to speed through tracks at such a fast pace, this one is dragging incessantly. Sunainaā€™s confrontation of the Shuklas would have been more powerful if they hadnā€™t made her character so dislikable before the leap. Now, as a viewer, I wasnā€™t cheering anyone on, because both BS and Sunaina are deceitful people in their own ways. 

Iā€™m also disappointed the precap for next week didnā€™t show Veer. Iā€™m really afraid the show is at risk of losing viewers with this illogical Radhe track. The CVs keep showing moments that suggest this fake Radhe might be real, but any viewer with half a brain will know thatā€™s not the case and only get more frustrated. And without showing any signs of Veer, viewers might just take that frustration and switch the channel. I really donā€™t think they should have only shown Veer for two episodes and then had him disappear again. Once they showed him after the leap, he needed to be fully back and present. 

Sorry to be so negative today. I love this show, and even Iā€™m wondering why Iā€™m continuing to watch it after todayā€™s episode. šŸ˜”

@bold- Renu...I thought the Sunaina -BS confrontation scene will be a powerful one!!! Just y'day.. I was saying in one of my post that I know Sunaina's misdeeds, which pissed me off but the fact of her threatening BS ,gives me pleasure.BS will have to do the unwanted thing which he hates the most i.e.releasing Veer and that gives me immense pleasure . And about Sunaina being punished...Veer is there to give her the real taste of bitter medicine.

I think cv's are in mood to establish the FR-Krishna relationship...lol.Ok ....jokes apart....If I go by the pics posted on insta,where all the pics of Krishna being with Shukla clan and backdrop being Shukla niwas...I think there is a possibility of Krishna shifting to Shukla niwas.And as per today's episode..Krishna was wishing if FR would have stayed then she would have known more about him.So,may be to know more about the guy she will shift to Shukla niwas on Radhey's insistence.But ...the most dreading fact ....Veer will be terribly affected, mentally.

divine_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: .SNOWWHITE.

Tabu... They are doing this to confirm that its real radhe and i think even dna test will be positive. There šŸ¤” this will make Krishna in a dellima with whom she should stand. And this will make Veer more crazyšŸ¤£. I am waiting for what turn Veers character will takešŸ™ƒ. If it proves real radhe the years he lost the humiliation and tortures both physical n mental tortures.šŸ¤šŸ„±

Kitna nirdayi hai...tu...bechara jail mein saar raha hai aab.. upar se yeh siyaappaa bhi jhelešŸ¤£Anju...if I'm not wrong ..Krishna may move to Shukla niwas..and that will be enough to turn him crazyšŸ˜†

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks Anju 

Congrats on the new thread everyone 

Rainz thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: divine_16

@bold- Renu...I thought the Sunaina -BS confrontation scene will be a powerful one!!! Just y'day.. I was saying in one of my post that I know Sunaina's misdeeds, which pissed me off but the fact of her threatening BS ,gives me pleasure.BS will have to do the unwanted thing which he hates the most i.e.releasing Veer and that gives me immense pleasure . And about Sunaina being punished...Veer is there to give her the real taste of bitter medicine.

I think cv's are in mood to establish the FR-Krishna relationship...lol.Ok ....jokes apart....If I go by the pics posted on insta,where all the pics of Krishna being with Shukla clan and backdrop being Shukla niwas...I think there is a possibility of Krishna shifting to Shukla niwas.And as per today's episode..Krishna was wishing if FR would have stayed then she would have known more about him.So,may be to know more about the guy she will shift to Shukla niwas on Radhey's insistence.But ...the most dreading fact ....Veer will be terribly affected, mentally.

Ishani, I have such mixed feelings about the confrontation scene! On one hand, I have always wanted Sunaina to stand up to BS. I hated how she cowered before him and Shuklain despite how they had treated her when her husband was ill. But then after the way Sunaina treated Krishna, and knowing she is most likely behind this fake Radhe, I didnā€™t feel any satisfaction watching her stand up to BS. She has basically come down to his level, coming up with traps and plots to get her way. Now she is playing with Shuklainā€™s emotions to get her own son out of jail, despite being the one who caused Shuklain to lose her beloved son in the first place. I guess Iā€™ve just lost my emotional connection to Sunaina. And I do hope Veer gives her a dose of bitter reality once heā€™s out of jail. Especially when he realizes that Sunaina was the one to release this fake Radhe storm in Krishnaā€™s life. 

As much as I hate it, it makes sense that Krishna will shift to Shukla Nivas. Thatā€™s where the circus is, after all. (I did think it was too funny that Bela used the word circus after weā€™ve been using it on the forum - the CVs must be stalking our discussion board šŸ¤£) Which will drive Veer utterly mad, finding Krishna back with the Shuklas and ā€œliving withā€ this fake Radhe. Bottom line is, we just need Veer back already to lend some sanity to this illogical track! šŸ¤“

Rainz thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mnp789

Agreed.

I watched through the episode today without skipping this time, in the hopes of something interesting happening. Instead all they did was drag out the Sunaina/Shuklain/BS stupidity.  I thought maybe they will show veer. but no. and now the precap showing "RAdhe" doing same things that the actual radhe did... i feel like they are going to show krishna slipping and starting to believe in this stupid radhe. I HOPE THEY DON't bc i will stop watching the show until they come up with a better story. This story is so stupid. how they show a mom believing that this fake person is her son even tho he doesnt look like the real radhey. HE DOESN'T even act like the real radhe. this one is so rude and constantly just asks for krishna. 

Mukti, I donā€™t know what to say about Shuklain. It does seem highly illogical that she would believe this is Radhe, but on the other hand, itā€™s consistent with her character. Remember when she went to that fake Baba because she thought she could talk to Radheā€™s spirit? She has been desperate for any connection to her son. And the dream she had of him returning seemed to cement her belief. 

What I really, really hope the writers donā€™t show is Krishna starting to believe this guy is real. Thatā€™s where Iā€™ll start to lose my mind. She is a doctor, a scientist, and a ā€œdistrict topper.ā€ And she brought Radheā€™s body back from London herself. There is absolutely no way she should believe this guy is for real. 

I do think the CVs might pretend to show that Krishna will start to believe the fake Radhe. That will drive the viewers and Veer mad. And then, at the end, sheā€™ll expose the fake Radhe. I could handle that track, with Krishna pretending to believe this guy is for real. But not if she really believes it.