#3 Kuch Kuch Hota Hai...S-2 ~ PART 76: PG-33 - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

Superb awesome CS dear

Update soon

Thanks for pm

Originally posted by himani_rosid

Kids? How much year leap u took plz give flashbacks too wanted rikara scenes yr looking forward to this season waiting for updates eagerly 

Thanks a lot dear😳It's 5.5 yrs😊Will start very soon😊

Originally posted by jasminerahul

wow..i am so excited.beautiful banner.i love these kids very much.attractive cast.cant wait 4 updates

Thanks a lot Jazzy😳Will start very soon😊

Originally posted by GOLD3009

Beautiful start dear 🙂🙂🙂

Loved the CS 

Waiting to start

Thanks for the PM 

Post the parts soon ☺☺☺

Thanks a lot dear😳Glad you loved the CS😃Will start very soon😊

Originally posted by plmzaq

Awesome start

Love the cs

Update soon

Thanks for pm

Thanks a lot dear😳Glad you loved the CS😃Will start very soon😊

Originally posted by Aquabutterfly

Awesome CS 👏

I'm surprised you've introduced the kids. So it's going to be a huge leap.

And then there is Om's children...who's the mother? 😲

I can't wait for the story to unfold, especially with Gauri dead in others' eyes.

Thanks a lot for the PM

Please update the chapters soon

Thanks a lot dear😳Yes, it's a huge leap of 5.5 yrs😊Wait and watch for that😉Will start very soon😊

Originally posted by taahir004

Congratulations on your 2nd Season 

Character's are very interesting 

looking forward to the first chapter 

Thanks a lot dear😳Will start very soon😊

Originally posted by badsh

Oh wow so cute post 🙂🙂

Thanks a lot dear😳

Originally posted by sharda_123

Superb awesome CS dear

Update soon

Thanks for pm

Thanks a lot dear😳Will start very soon😊

PART 51 ~

5.5 Year’s Later

BG "It's said time flies very soon, and the same happened with us too....Dekhte dekhte sade panch saal hogaye, us hadse ke baad....Everyone's life got changed after that, but our life never got that change, which we had so....Anyways, for others we had that change, which we never had...But then, dreams are more better than reality naa?....Log bhul jaate hai, ki jo dikhta hai, woh hota nahi, aur jo hota hai, woh dikhta nahi  !....(laughs a bit)...."

Morning

London

A beautiful London is seen….We are taken to the most beautiful monuments via camera…..At last the camera rests at a beautiful hotel and we are taken inside….

HollyBolly Hotel & Spa

It’s a huge and sprawling hotel with Olympic size swimming pool surrounding the entire area….A huge spa refreshments space is there where some people are enjoying the services of both male and female…..

Room 1001

The room is quite spacious, lest representing like a flat….A girl is packing her stuff, while another girl is sleeping peacefully…..She gets a call from her Mom and while talking she turns around revealing her face and she is Kiara….

Her Mom “Kesa raha photoshoot?....Enjoy kiya ki nai?”

Kiara “It was fab!....Abhi sirf ek last leg baaki hai photoshoot ka….Bohot saara

Her Mom “Acha sun packing ho gai?”

Kiara “Nahi chal rahi hai….Subah late ho gaya uthne mein”

Her Mom “What?....Kyu?....Jaldi nahi uth sakti thi?”

Kiara “Mamma, I had a bad hangover last night…!”

Her Mom “Kitni baar kaha hai, mat piya karo itna….Lekin sunna kise hai”

Kiara “Mamma, aapka wala nai….Mera wala😟”

Her Mom “You are very innocent baby….Ab jaldi se packing karle….Aur haan Kalyani se dur rehna, mujhe uska chal chalan kuch thik nahi lagta😒….Always remember, never to apologise to anyone, even if it’s our mistake” 😊

She sees Kalyani (her best friend) getting up from her slumber "About me?"….

She apologetically  nods....

Kiara “Mom, aap phone rakho ge toh karungi naa….Yeh 10 min me 10 vi baar aapka phone hai….Thik hai” 😒

Her Mom “Mera baccha😘….Bye pumpkin”

Kiara “Pumpkin?....Like seriously….I hate this name” 😩

Her Mom “But I love this name” 😘

She finally cuts the call and does the remaining packing….

After Sometime

Kiara sighs relief after finally completing her packing ”Ab bas passport baaki hai….Kaha rakh diya meine?”…..”Yaha hai passport” Kalyani shows her passport….”Arey buddhu, tumhara nahi mera passport….Oh yes it’s with Maasi😌….Ab chalo photoshoot ke liye deri ho jayegi” she moves out with her bags….

”Yes, yes!” Kalyani follows her…..

Road

Kiara and Kalyani meets the photographer, as he arranges his equipments….She in the meanwhile, does some light touch-up and gets ready for her bold photoshoot…..Kalyani is very excited and cheers her up....

The photographer shoots her....

HollyBolly Hotel & Spa

Room 1010

A lady is looking at herself in the mirror with disgruntled face, when her husband hugs her from the back totally shocking her…..Though to other’s it may look like a scene out of a movie, but to her it was the most disgusting thing…..”Good morning baby😘” he nibbles on her earlobes….”What’s good in the morning😠” she elbows him in the stomach….”Kya ho gaya?” he….”Kya ho gaya?.....Hum ne kya plan kiya tha, ki hum do aur hamara ek” she turns around and faces him….”Haan toh?” he still not understanding her hidden meaning….”Toh, yeh kya hai😠?” anger resonating in her face, as she points towards her stomach….”Oh my Priyu, mein toh dar hi gaya tha😂” he cutely pulls her cheeks, only to be rebuked by her….”Tumhe mazak suj raha hai….Protection nahi le sakte the😠” she….”Oh toh ab saari galti meri hai?....Diya will be so happy now” he holds her cheeks….”Aur kis ki hai?.....Diya ke paas siblings hai….Tum apni bolo” she tries to go but he holds her hand “Priyu, it’s ok….Ek se bhale do”…..

She finally gives in😜…..

Geneva Super Mall

Kiara and Kalyani after finishing the photoshoot, comes there to meet the rest of the family…..They directly heads to the food section, as they are very hungry…..

Food Section

Kiara and Kalyani sees Veer, Krish, Diya and Rumya already there and approaches them…..”Ho gai shopping tum logo ki?” Kiara…..”Haan di hamari toh ho gai, par Maasi aur Meera ki abhi bhi chal rahi hai” Krish…..”Acha huva di aap dono sahi waqt pe aaye….” Rumya cheerfully…..

”Kyu?” Kalyani….”Hamne just abhi abhi Chinese ka order diya hai😋” Veer making everyone’s mouth watery….

”Ah, heaven” KiaYani….

”Mujhse toh ab intezaar hi nahi ho raha” Rumya….”Then have patience di….Hame bhi khane dena” Krish teases her…..

”Patience and Rumya di can’t go together” Diya too teases her😜….

Just then, their order arrives and they eats in super fast speed😂😜…..

Magical Clothing Store

A lady is standing in the queue waiting for her turn, when she gets a call….She literally freaks out seeing the name on the display….Anyways, she picks the call “Hello”….It seemed the person is the same store and is seeing her “Hey, Svetu😘” …..

Svetlana “Oh hi Maya”

Maya “Hi ki bacchi, kidhar hai tu?”

Svetlana “Arey, aaj jaana hai naa hame, toh bas usi ki taiyaari kar rahe hai….Tera kya chal raha hai?”

Maya “Oh!....I was waiting for us to catch up while in London….Par tujhe toh phursat hi nahi hai….At least could have came over for the dinner party at my bro's to be in-laws house”

Svetlana “Oh that….Aati par isbaar bohot hi tight schedule tha, hamara” 

Maya “Chal koi nai….Engagement mein toh aayegi naa?”

Svetlana “No chance….I am sorry”

Maya “It’s ok….Bye, have a safe journey”

Svetlana “Thank you Maya”

She cuts the call and sighs relief….Somebody tabs on Maya's shoulder and she turns around ”Thank God your here Arjun….Tum ne dekha Svetlana ko?....Kese juth pe juth bol rahi thi”….”Let it be Maya, kya jaata hai” he….”Anyways it’s good that she won’t be here….Mere Bhai ki engagement hai, best hi honi chahiye” she excitedly….

”Yeh hui na baat😘” he holds her hand and walks out from there….

Food Section

Svetlana after completing her shopping comes there “Chalo sab aagaye?”….They gets shocked on not finding Meera with her….”Maasi, where’s Meera?” Kiara….”Woh mere saath nahi thi….Rumya, tumhare saath thi naa?” Svetlana…..”Nahi toh” Rumya….”Agar wo yaha nahi hai, toh kaha gai?” Krish….”Hum ek kaam karte hai, mein, Krish aur Diya yeh direction mein jaate hai….Kalyani aur Rumya us direction mein jaayenge….Kiara aur Veer samne wale direction mein jaayenge….Chalo jaldi” Svetlana instructs everyone as they quickly dispatches…..

Magical Clothing Store

Svetlana, Krish, Diya, Kalyani, Rumya, Kiara and Veer arrives together at the store and heads inside….They calls out to her and reaches deep inside the store….A small girl is looking into her favorite designer clothes when she hears her name being called out in chorus….She turns around and smiles revealing her face and she is Meera….Just then, Svetlana and team arrives there and hugs her tightly “Kaha thi tum?....Pata hai hum kitna dar gaye the….Don’t you ever do this again”…..”Bua I was here only….Aur mujhe kya hoga?” Meera….

”Svetlana Aunty we are getting late….We need to reach airport” Diya….”Yes, let’s go” She takes everyone out from there and heads towards the airport via their booked taxi….

Edited by Vampire2468 - 4 years ago