#3 Kuch Kuch Hota Hai...S-2 ~ PART 76: PG-33 - Page 4

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by jasminerahul

Kiara’s intro was nice.waiting to know who her mom is.how can she advise her to not apologize even if its her fault?why is she asking her to be away from kalyani?I am surprised to see kalyani here.photoshoot scene was nice.I was wondering y priyu is angry with ranveer.ha ha.she is angry as he made her preg again n is blaming him 4 not using protection.Even she could’ve used precaution.its not entirely his fault.this reminds me of my friend wo blamed her husband..bcz though he used protection she got preg,so she blamed him 4 notcareful with its usage.ha ha.kids’ scene was cute.oh no.this swetlana is stillroaming about freely.why is she avoiding maya also?finally arjun’s entry.nice tosee an arya scene.I wonder who is Arjun’s brother n his love interest.wowlittle meera.is she Swetlana’s pet?

So here Aru is not dead like in the movie.but whats happening btw dharu?r they not happy in their married life?all r on good terms with swetlana.quite surprising.was gauri’s murder attemot a drama?.Are Kiara n Kalyani talking about the superstar Ansh?Kiara having a huge crush on him ..but kalyani is his manager?Is Ansh arjun’s brother?

Mindblowing pics.perfect.

Thanks a lot Jazzy😳She is like that only😉Did you read she dosn't like her character?😆Poor Priyu😆YesNot Arjun's brother but Maya's brother😊No they are notYes KiaYani talking about Ansh😊Ansh is Maya's brother😊

Originally posted by sharda_123

Awesome superb nice fabulous update dear

Thanks for pm

Thanks a lot dear😳

Originally posted by himani_rosid

Wow super start but still confusion which will clear in further updates waiting for next eagerly update soon

Thanks a lot dear😳Yes it will😊Will update very soon😊

Thanks a lot dear😳Glad you loved it😊

Originally posted by taahir004

Awesome and such Brilliant Chapters 

Thanks a lot dear😳

Originally posted by Linsie

Lot of twist and turn

new entry .. some devil works

good update

nice picture edits

Thanks a lot dear😳Aww❤️

Edited by Vampire2468 - 4 years ago

PART 53 ~

Before the Dawn

K M

Dining Table

DhaRu came in together and greets Gaura and Svetlana….”Kya baat hai, aaj dono kuch alag lag rahe hai….Kal raat ko kuch huva tha kya?” Svetlana teases them….DhaRu looks at each other….”Di…Um…” they said together….”Relax, mein sirf dono ki taang kich rahi thi” Svetlana laughs….

”Bas bas bohot mazak ho gaya….Ab khaana suru karte hai” Gaura sees DhaRu about to eat separately and stops them “Yeh kya hai?....Dharam, why are you not making her eat?....Chalo ek dusre ko apne haatho se khilau”…..

Mummiji, it’s ok I will eat by my hands” Aru said looking at Dharam….

”Arey yeh kya baat Hui?....Dharam, tum hi ne toh kaha tha, ki tum apni wife ko apne haatho se khilauge….Toh ab kya huva?....Chance is good too!” Svetlana….He nods and feeds her with his hands….

She too feeds him with her hands….At that very moment, someone clicks their pic….They turns around to see Meera clicking their pic….She too joins them “Bua, mein aapki help karungi motichoor laddoo banane mein”…..

”Sure my princess😘” Svetlana…..

Morning

DhaRu's room

Aru is talking with her Dad on her cell, while Dharam is getting ready for office….He was about to go out of the room, when she makes a clinking sound and reminds him his wallet….He just looks at her….She understands and keeps it on the bed….He takes his wallet and walked off from there….She shakes her head….

O M

Dining Table

Kiara, Veer, Krish, Rumya and Diya are having breakfast, when they gets joined by PriVeer….”Bua esbaar aap bhi hamare saath breakfast karengi….How cool” Kiara spattered….

Priyu annoyingly looks at Ranveer “Aur koi option choda hai tumhare uncle ne”….”Stop cribbing Priyu” Ranveer does high five with Kiara….

She gets more annoyed….”But I am happy, I will be getting a sibling” Diya….

”Dekha, Diya bilkul apne Papa pe gai hai” Ranveer pulled her cheeks cutely….”Bua, I was thinking….Aap bhi hamare saath Mammi ke ghar chaliye…Since, you won’t be able to fast this is the best idea” Kiara….”Priyu, itna mat socho….Kiara told right, you should go with them” Seeing Ranveer and everyone making her up, she agrees….”But Kiara, you should’ve fasted today” Kiara dismissed it immediately “Bua, fast is not my cup of tea….Anyways, mein Maasi ke motichoor laddoo ko kese miss kar sakti hu….I just love to gorge on it”….

”Yes!....It’s like heaven” Veer and Krish together imagines eating the laddoo's….”True” Priyu too agrees….”Oh no, I forgot…Hold on I just come…!” Kiara lights slaps her forehead and gets up….”What?” Ranveer….”Mom, told me to talk to Randy, her manager and cancel all her shoots today….Par mein bhul gai” Kiara dials Randy….”Oh!” Priyu gasped….Finally, the call went through….

Kiara “Hey Randy, Kiara here!”

Randy “Yes Kiara ma’am”

Kiara “Randy, you need to do an important work….”

Randy “Yes ma’am, but please don’t tell me it’s of….”

Kiara “That’s the thing Randy….Listen, Mamma ke jitne bhi shoots hai aaj, use cancel kardo…”

Randy “What?....It’s impossible now…Ma’am…”

Kiara “Okay then talk to Mamma directly…”

Randy “No, no ma’am, I will do something”

Kiara “Thank you Randy, your such a sweetheart”

“Done” she cuts the call and joins everyone again….Just then, Soumya came and greets everyone….”Badimaa, you shouldn’t be here….You might get hungry seeing the food” Kiara….”Kiara baby, it’s okay….Aur waise bhi mera Rudy ke liye pyaar itna kamzoor nahi hai” Soumya cutely said….

”How sweet Mamma” Rumya….

”Bhabhi, aap ki tarah Bhai bhi har saal aapke liye fast karte hai….Kash mera pati bhi mere liye fast rakhta” Priyu looks at Ranveer, but he ignores her suggestion….

All laughs….”Chalo ab chalte hai….Maine Kalyani ko bhi call karke bula liye….She will meet us directly there” Kiara, Veer, Krish, Rumya and Diya leaves with Priyu after saying their good-byes to RanMya….

London

At a Villa

A girl is watching TV….A lady enters the room and seeing her watching TV gets angry….She walks towards it and pulls the plug off….”What the….” The girl screams…

PART 54 ~

London

A Villa

Hall

“Maa, kya tha yeh…Mein dekh rahi thi….” The girl protests….”Dekho toh aaj engagement hai iski, aur ese TV dekhna hai….” Her Mom rebukes her….”Par time hai abhi engagement ko” her mom ignores her “Kaha time hai…Sirf 10…” the girl stares at her….”Dus ghante hai abhi….Gopi, Meera ko enjoy karne do” Ahem came in the room….

Meera hugged him “Thank you Dad….Maa, dekha naa time hai abhi”….

”Haan, Haan….Tum dono ek hi team mein ho….Mujhe kya, karo apni manmani” she left the room….

Ahem and Meera laughed slightly….

Mumbai

St Xavier’s College

Teacher’s room

Om is alone in the room…He is looking at a photo in his hand “Kash us waqt tumhe bacha sakta….Kash….” a tear escaped his eyes….At that very moment he gets startled seeing his cell beeping with his wife’s name….He reluctantly picks it…

Om “Hmm….Yaa…”

She “Mein tumhare baare mein soch rahi thi….Kitna time ho gaya hume baat kiye huve

Om “Time?....Abhi toh dus min pehle baat ki thi…” 😒

She “Dus min😱….Kitna time ho gaya….Dus min mein to kya kya ho sakta hai”

Om “I forgot” 😔

She “Accha suno….”

She turns around revealing her face and she is Gauri….

Om “Bolo….” 😒

Gauri “Aaj hum mere Bhai ke yaha jaa rahe hai…”

Gauri “Aaj hum mere Bhai ke yaha jaa rahe hai…”

Om “Malum hai” 😒

Gauri “Toh suno….Agar mithai low quality ke laaye naa, toh mujhse bura koi nahi hoga….Samjay?” 😡

Om (murmurs) “Waise bhi tumse bura koi ho hi nahi sakta”

Gauri “Eh, kuch kaha tumne?” 😡

Om “Nahi toh….Mithai best hi hogi” 😊

Gauri “Ho toh hi best hai tumhare liye….Anyways, jaldi aa jaana…”

He nods and cuts the call….

O M

RiKara’s room

“Yeh Omku bhi naa….Uski wajah se meri puri energy hi waste ho gai…I am feeling so thirsty now” Gauri fills her glass with water and was about to drink it, when it strikes her “Arey, pani toh nahi pe sakti….Kya karu?....I am hungry too….Ek kaam karti hu, soh jaati hu, mujhe bhook bhi nahi lagegi, aur pyaas bhi nahi….Aur shaam ko jane ke time uth jaaungi” she then closes the door, window and puts on the AC…

She then sleeps peacefully….

Afternoon

ST Xavier’s College

Teacher’s room

A staff brings in Om's lunch…He thanks him and is about to eat, when he recalls something….

FB starts

O M

RiKara’s room

A servant brings in Om’s breakfast, much to the annoyance of Gauri….He takes the plate in his hand and is about to take a bite, when Gauri starts her melodrama “Yaha patni bhooki hai, par inhe khaane ka suj raha hai….Patni sab kuch kare pati ke liye, par pati patni ke liye bhooka bhi nahi reh sakta”….

He ignores her and continues his work, but gets stopped again “Haan, Haan khalo sab khalo….Phir toh milne nai wala tumhe….Accha mein hi khila deti hu” She takes the plate in her hands and makes him have the first bite….

But he wonders why his mouth is still empty, as it takes him a few minutes to understand his wife was just acting and he opened his mouth like a idiot “Gauri😒”….”Haan, haan pura ka pura thuslo😡….Yeh bhi thuslo😡” she rebukes him….”Ok” on getting this response from him, she makes the plate fall from her hands, thus breaking it and walks away in a huff….He bends down to pick it but she misunderstands him “Ab niche se bhi thuslo😡”….”I was just picking….” He stands up….

”Tum kyu kar rahe ho?....Servants will do it….Dekho aa gai” she sees Jhanvi entering the room and realizes her folly “Momji, I didn’t mean….” Jhanvi ignores her and takes Om with her….”Isme meri kya galti thi?” she thinks…..

FB ends

Om smiles and returns his lunch….

He walks out from there….

PRECAP ~

“Tumhe sirf dikhana tha, sach mein nahi karna tha” Dharam chides Aru…”Aur mujhe karna tha….Tum maano yaa naa maano sach nahi badalne wala” Aru in equal gusto….They gets shocked when Gauri opens the door ”Oops I am sorry to disturb your romance….Sab niche intezaar kar rahe hai, chalo jaldi”….

“Ansh abhi tak nahi aaya…Pata nai kaha reh gaya….” Maya….”Woh dekho aagaya” Arjun….Everyone turns around and sees Ansh coming in style….