#3 Kuch Kuch Hota Hai...S-2 ~ PART 76: PG-33 - Page 3

Posted: 4 years ago

PART 52 ~

Evening

Mumbai

K M

Temple

A lady is doing aarti….After completing her aarti, she turns around, revealing her face and she is Aru….

She gives aarti to Gaura, when they hears Meera calling out to her, after coming in the house….She happily takes her in her arms….”Dadi!” Meera hugs Gaura…..”Mamma, where’s Papa?” Meera gets a bit disappointed on not finding Dharam…..”He will come before dinner….Cheer up my sweetheart 😘” She kisses on her cheeks “I hope di, isne aapko pareshan nahi kiya”…..”Nahi toh….Our Meera is such a gem” Svetlana winks at her😉…..

”Mamma, Dadi, dekho hum London se kya laaye hai….” Meera changes the topic and gives the gifts to Aru and Gaura “Aur yeh Papa ke liye….Meine Kiara di ke liye bhi kuch liya hai, unke 18th birthday par dungi☺”…..

”Mera baccha, so sweet😘” She makes her go to get fresh…..

Night

Dining Table

All are dining together, with Meera's non stop chatter on their trip to London….Dharam is listening eloquently to her talks and smiles….

After Sometime

Hall

All are seating in hall, eating ice cream….”Dharam, kal karwachauth hai jaldi aa jaana” Gaura….

”Haan, maa aa jaaunga” Dharam….

”Aur haan kal subah jaldi uth kar tujhe aur Aru ko khana khana hai” Gaura….”Par maa….” Dharam looks towards Aru, but she doesn’t look up from eating her ice cream….”Kya huva, kuch huva hai tum dono ke bich mein?” Svetlana being concerned…..

”Nai, it’s just that I am tired….Kal subah milte hai, goodnight” Aru walked off from there to her (their) room….”Hmm” Gaura….

DhaRu's room

Aru is seating in front of the mirror, making herself ready for the night, when Dharam walks in….They looks at each other….She gets up and while walking to her side of the bed, her hand lightly touches his hand….He quickly takes back his hand making a fist, while she looks at him in anger….

Just then, Meera came to the room and announced sleeping in their room….They reluctantly agrees…..Meera makes herself comfortable in between the bed, while they sleeps on either side of her….He switches the lamp and they sleeps….

OM

Kiara's room

Kiara is talking with Kalyani on her cell….

Kiara “Kallu, what’s the news?....Mujhse ab intezaar hi nahi ho raha”

Kalyani “Karna padega intezaar….Kal tak pata chal jayega

Kiara “Par tum uski India ki manager ho….Tumhare liye koi bhi kaam impossible thodi hai….Babe, your very lucky that he selected you as his Indian manager”

Kalyani “That’s the problem babe….He is very private person….Kal unki engagement ke baad hi pata chalega, ki kisse hui hai”

Kiara “I am now jealous….You are Ansh Singh’s manager😍….The superstar, the rock star Ansh Singh😍….Mera Dil❤”

Kalyani “Ho gaya ki aur kuch baaki hai?....Chal bye, mujhe sona hai”

Kiara “Hmm, bye”

She cuts the call and falls on her bed, dreaming about her meeting Ansh….

PRECAP ~

Om is looking at a photo in his hand “Kash us waqt tumhe bacha sakta….Kash….” a tear escaped his eyes….At that very moment he gets startled seeing his cell beeping with his wife’s name…

Edited by Vampire2468 - 4 years ago

Awesome updates 

Love it

Continue soon

Thanks for pm

Loved it Dear 

Awesome part 

Thanks for the PM  

Continue soon 

Edited by GOLD3009 - 4 years ago

Kiara’s intro was nice.waiting to know who her mom is.how can she advise her to not apologize even if its her fault?why is she asking her to be away from kalyani?I am surprised to see kalyani here.photoshoot scene was nice.I was wondering y priyu is angry with ranveer.ha ha.she is angry as he made her preg again n is blaming him 4 not using protection.Even she could’ve used precaution.its not entirely his fault.this reminds me of my friend wo blamed her husband..bcz though he used protection she got preg,so she blamed him 4 notcareful with its usage.ha ha.kids’ scene was cute.oh no.this swetlana is stillroaming about freely.why is she avoiding maya also?finally arjun’s entry.nice tosee an arya scene.I wonder who is Arjun’s brother n his love interest.wowlittle meera.is she Swetlana’s pet?

So here Aru is not dead like in the movie.but whats happening btw dharu?r they not happy in their married life?all r on good terms with swetlana.quite surprising.was gauri’s murder attemot a drama?.Are Kiara n Kalyani talking about the superstar Ansh?Kiara having a huge crush on him ..but kalyani is his manager?Is Ansh arjun’s brother?

Mindblowing pics.perfect.

Awesome superb nice fabulous update dear

Thanks for pm

Wow super start but still confusion which will clear in further updates waiting for next eagerly update soon

Awesome and such Brilliant Chapters 

Lot of twist and turn

new entry .. some devil works

good update

nice picture edits

Originally posted by plmzaq

Awesome updates 

Love it

Continue soon