coffeebuff thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hey Guys!

I was wondering if anyone is following Pandian Stores? I've been on and off with this show, but I really like it compared to most on Vijay TV these days, lol. Is there a discussion thread for the same? 

- Sush :) 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I watch it - I don't think there is any thread created

Please feel free to discuss here

I like the show on and off mainly my fav is Kumaran Chithu

coffeebuff thumbnail

Originally posted by: migan

I watch it - I don't think there is any thread created

Please feel free to discuss here

I like the show on and off mainly my fav is Kumaran Chithu

Mine too! They are super cute, though the show moves in SUCHHHH a slow pace. They literally show morning, afternoon, and night of each day in three episodes lol.

It's going better than most so far, hopefully they don't ruin it. 

I'm okay with Jeeva and Meena too. Meena is annoying most of the times, but she's got valid reasoning in many places. 

ssmily_face thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Pandian stores is a nice family drama ! I had been watching it regularly for quiet some time now!  Each and every one of  the characters are  living their roles..👏. 

Edited by ssmily_face - 4 years ago
migan thumbnail

I agree nice family drama

So far not too much villis adikkams  - mullai mother comes here and there but not that bad.

coffeebuff thumbnail

Yes! It's not a new story, but it is really natural to watch. It shows day to day life without any beyond-life scenes or villains lol. I guess Meena's dad is upto something, we'll see.

The birthday drama is way too much from Meena's side -.- It felt like she was overreacting. But I guess Jeeva is gonna surprise her now that Mullai informed him. 

Edited by coffeebuff - 4 years ago
ViTharvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I am also regular viewer of this show...but dhanam avoiding a baby is way too much...n in this case moorthy seems selfish...n it's always shown that for men their family is first choice bt for women her husband's family shud be first don't know y ...I don't know wen Tamil tv will move forward...only moorthy wants his brothers to stay with him ..bt meena's father shud not think that his daughter shud be with him...all sentiments r only for pandian brothers bt their wives shud not have their own family sentiments

Edited by ViTharvforever - 4 years ago
coffeebuff thumbnail

Originally posted by: ViTharvforever

I am also regular viewer of this show...but dhanam avoiding a baby is way too much...n in this case moorthy seems selfish...n it's always shown that for men their family is first choice bt for women her husband's family shud be first don't know y ...I don't know wen Tamil tv will move forward...only moorthy wants his brothers to stay with him ..bt meena's father shud not think that his daughter shud be with him...all sentiments r only for pandian brothers bt their wives shud not have their own family sentiments

This is very true. The sentiment between the brothers is great and all, but it is always at the expense of the ladies. That's why I think Meena has valid points at many places. 

ViTharvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Meena even though she is annoying but is always right...n today's episode was good..how selfish moorthy is...if he don't want children he shud have stayed unmarried..y simply waste others life....n dhanam is such an unrealistic character...in real no Anni will sacrifice motherhood for her in laws

migan thumbnail

I agree today's episode was really touching

moorthy is real selfish as Jaga said

Danam also not realistic 

what is the brothers go their own way who she has?