|||Bakbak Queens #47|||*IO* #Kasauti IF ki aur hum queens ki bhi - Page 69

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by twilightlover29

Queens, I finally went out last Saturday for shopping. It was tiring as it is mandatory to wear masks here and the lines are huge

I got tired waiting for my turn to enter the storeπŸ˜†

AwwπŸ€—

Here no lines  ... Mask is mandatory here too ... I went shopping on Thu ... hope you purchased every thing you need ... 

Queens, I finally went out last Saturday for shopping. It was tiring as it is mandatory to wear masks here and the lines are huge

I got tired waiting for my turn to enter the storeπŸ˜†

Shopping for outfits is what I enjoy but more I am missing is eating out. Pizza, pasta, burgers, chole bature, chicken tikka πŸ˜­

Originally posted by roni_berna

Shopping for outfits is what I enjoy but more I am missing is eating out. Pizza, pasta, burgers, chole bature, chicken tikka πŸ˜­

Erika!!!! don't remind of the yummy dishes- here I cannot find a good eatery that serves the same taste back in India

Originally posted by Sevenstreaks

AwwπŸ€—

Here no lines  ... Mask is mandatory here too ... I went shopping on Thu ... hope you purchased every thing you need ... 

Sandy smiley31

Yes, I was able to get some formal wear as our office re-opened partially but here cases have been reported again so we don't know if they will keep the place open or go back to work from home. 

We are required to fill out a health screener forme every day before entering the workplace.

Sandy smiley31

Yes, I was able to get some formal wear as our office re-opened partially but here cases have been reported again so we don't know if they will keep the place open or go back to work from home. 

We are required to fill out a health screener forme every day before entering the workplace.

Garima πŸ€— glad to know  ......I bought only leisure clothes in near buy shop during lockdown ...   πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

I really hope situation come back to normal soon ... Do you like WFH or office ?.. I m going out today for grocery shopping 😭😭😭... Its scary to go out ...

Stay safe dear 

And Erika u too ... My head is spinning looking at d cases no there ... No worries are I m behind you πŸ˜­πŸ˜†

Miss Steena ... Hope she is doing well β€οΈ

SandyπŸ€—

I go to office Mondays- Thursdays and work from home on Fridays

Saroj Khan passed away. May she rest in peace

Saroj Khan passed away. May she rest in peace

This year :(

Originally posted by Sevenstreaks

Garima πŸ€— glad to know  ......I bought only leisure clothes in near buy shop during lockdown ...   πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

I really hope situation come back to normal soon ... Do you like WFH or office ?.. I m going out today for grocery shopping 😭😭😭... Its scary to go out ...

Stay safe dear 

And Erika u too ... My head is spinning looking at d cases no there ... No worries are I m behind you πŸ˜­πŸ˜†

My building has a case πŸ˜­

I am more worried about insects in my house currently smiley19smiley36. Last week found a lizard, had moths from the peas I bought which led to 1000 moths in my house and today a centipede. I can't remain in my own house and can't go out too. I'm stuck πŸ€ͺπŸ˜’