Yeh Teri Galiyan

Ridhoy Faking All Along; Precap Interesting

royalsgirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hey guys, so I am back..so what I was saying yesterday about Ridhoy faking it well I was right or all of us were right about it....what a way to fake an illness for a girl he almost raped and made her life even more hell and to be around her to fake an illness what is this (yes I know its a story and all but wow) but ya like he will go to any lengths to get asmita and make her away from Shan...doesn't he realize what he did to her the hell that night the assault sexual abuse and attempted Rape come all...no for ridhoy everything is fine the way it is....I think the doctor is in on it for sure because doctors will get paid for that stuff.... but ya so Shan knows the truth that Ridhoy is lying and faking but he tired to show that to Puckhi but Puckhi didn't believe him at all...idk why I have a feeling that Puckhi will be devasted on if she finds out that Ridhoy was faking and what not but lets see if that even happens ahh 

coming to the part where Puckhi gets her job back that was a proud moment for her I love her being a cop and idk if you guys noticed she was more excited to share the news with Shan then anyone else... so that says a lot that Pukchi still has feelings for Shan but right now she is a dilemma because of Ridhoy Fake illness 

interesting precap that's for sure... I think there is a lot that will happen and we wil have tons of questions and feel we are jumping to conclusions this is the same thing that happened with Chanda Maa….and at the hotel when Ridhoy was pushed by accident by Shan....so with this idk if Puckhi will see Ridhoy going after Shan ? or will puckhi again assume that Shan pushed ridhoy in the water for revenge... maybe this is the major high point drama where Ridhoy will be gone for a couple of episodes and will be back with vengeance like before we don't know? its very up in the area with the precap a lot can happen but I think the shocker will be for Shan mostly becaue he will see puckhi in a uniform as a police officer and might question but at the same time we don't know what he will think....but yes there are questions like will Puckhi blame Shan again for Ridhoy or will Puckhi see Ridhoy totally fine and what not we just have to wait again til Tomorrow episode 

another powerful episode not dragging the part of Ridhoy acting and faking his illness that was surprising

another two more episode to another great week of episode sad and happiness but ya lets see what happens tomorrow and Fridays episode 

leave ur comments and opinion and what you think will happen to Ridhoy and Puckhi and Shan and what will Puckhi do with Ridhoy in the water? Will she arrest Shan? what will happen 

btw did anyone notice its the same place as Chanda Maa die? idk it seems like it to me  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Well we all knew he’s faking it. There was no way in the world anyone was convinced he’s actually lost his mental stability. I just don’t like the character or Ridoy. I want him gone permanently. He’s been such a headache for everyone this whole time. They could have made him Cupid for his brother and sister in law but they just made him the devil. There were so many ways which they could have made the audience like this character but I guess they just wanted it to be all about Ridoy. They didn’t have to make him negative for it but oh well idk it’s their choice. 

As for Asmita and Shaan, I guess she will speak to him before she doesn’t anything. Last time she misunderstood Shaan and they’re in this situation cos of her. She’s to blame for this Ridoy being a creep thing too. She should have never asked to marry him again. Idk where the story is going but I just read updates as and when I can. 

dyer.a thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I doubt if asmita will believe shaan as she has become a one woman disaster machine making one bad choice after another and I hope this time she believes shaan and exonerate him but I don't think the writers will go this way we all know ridoy will be considered dead and will be exiting the show for sometime as I saw the creative director somnath imsta post on how he will miss his boy lavin, so even if puchki doesn't believe and help him who will as all the majumdars are also against him that is the question???

I am hoping that this time puchki believe him and stands by her love but will she we won't know till next week.

royalsgirl93 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Preeti.xo

Well we all knew he’s faking it. There was no way in the world anyone was convinced he’s actually lost his mental stability. I just don’t like the character or Ridoy. I want him gone permanently. He’s been such a headache for everyone this whole time. They could have made him Cupid for his brother and sister in law but they just made him the devil. There were so many ways which they could have made the audience like this character but I guess they just wanted it to be all about Ridoy. They didn’t have to make him negative for it but oh well idk it’s their choice. 

As for Asmita and Shaan, I guess she will speak to him before she doesn’t anything. Last time she misunderstood Shaan and they’re in this situation cos of her. She’s to blame for this Ridoy being a creep thing too. She should have never asked to marry him again. Idk where the story is going but I just read updates as and when I can. 

I agree he should leave maybe not for good idk lmao but ya his character got too much right now ahahah we need to change the story up especially bring inPuckhi and Shan love story back.. or Pucki finding about Nivi plans and her evil 

ya I see Puckhi talking to Shan because she knows in her heart that Shan isn't a murder so ya lol lets see tomorrow it will be interesting cant wait what will happen in that situation 

I have some sort where the story is going but I am not that sure ahah I feel they want Ridhoy truth out and take him out for a bit and then coming to Nivi because this will be karma basically because she lost Ridhoy and maybe she will snap and all 

royalsgirl93 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dyer.a

I doubt if asmita will believe shaan as she has become a one woman disaster machine making one bad choice after another and I hope this time she believes shaan and exonerate him but I don't think the writers will go this way we all know ridoy will be considered dead and will be exiting the show for sometime as I saw the creative director somnath imsta post on how he will miss his boy lavin, so even if puchki doesn't believe and help him who will as all the majumdars are also against him that is the question???

I am hoping that this time puchki believe him and stands by her love but will she we won't know till next week.

I see Puckhi believing Shan I think her character has changed yes but ya she makes bad choices but at the same time the character in each story changes lmao at least she told Shan that she made a mistake and she hates herself so she is coming back to herself 

ya hopefully by Friday we will find out what will happen its interesting where the story is going