Divya Drishti

Aditya Srivastava spotted on divya drishti set

Lunamovas thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

itya Srivastava, better known as Inspector Abhijeet from CID (Crime Investigation Department) was recently spotted on the sets of Divya Drishti. What surprised us was that the production team of both the shows is the same – Fireworks Productions. And since, CID is returning back; this time on a digital platform; we wonder will Abhijeet be a part of CID 2?

A little birdie from the set informs, “Abhijeet was overwhelmed when he saw the same technical team, crew members that he has worked with during CID shoot. He was heard reviving old memories and there is a possibility of him joining the second version of the show. He not only interacted with the crew members but also clicked pictures with the actors of Divya Drishti. The actors were left ecstatic with this delightful surprise on the sets.”

We tried contacting Abhijeet to comment on the same; however he remained available.

When contacted Sana Sayyad, the lead actress of the show, she said, “I have grown up watching him. I had a fan-girl moment when I saw him. He is a very humble person and I am glad to have met him. Everyone on the set rejoiced on seeing him, including the crew. We had a great time and I feel amazing that I had the chance to meet him. Seems Aditya’s previous show shared the same production house i.e. Fireworks and hence he decided to reunite with them.”

Aditya Srivastava aka Inspector Abhijeet and Sana Sayyad

CID ran successfully for 21 years on Indian TV screen was abruptly ended last year (27 October, 2018). Apparently, all was not well between the makers and the channel which led to the shutdown of the show. The show is making its comeback soon. And this news has been confirmed by none other than producer BP Singh.

Talking exclusively to Dainik Bhaskar, BP Singh said, “Since the show went off-air; I have been planning it to bring it back. And finally, all my efforts have been paid off; at least in the initial stage. The discussion for the same was going on for the past two months and finally I got the confirmation yesterday (13th February) from the channel. I am thrilled that the show which was popular for so many years; which created such a strong fan base is back now.”

Asked him, if the same star cast will be seen in the new series, he replies, “Yes, few of them will surely continue and there will be addition of the new star casts too. There will be a change in the format and will not be episodic anymore. Also, this time the series will be made keeping in mind the low budget; yes we are not going to spend money like the previous one. It is surely going to be a challenge; but we are ready for it.”

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters