Radha Krishna

Two Pearls With One Purpose . [OS]

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Two Pearls With One Purpose!![OS]

Look at her Krishna… oh! Radha’s Kesava! While moving away from you, Radhika stares at the ground with her hand placed over her cheek. Thus her pale face looks like the motionless half-moon at sunset! With a  swirl of feelings, she sat in the cart, her face down, her lips twitching and her eyelids fluttering.

When Krishna stopped her from moving far away from him, there was a momentary bliss in her eyes for his dedication for her. But she was still in a confused state because of the infused misconceptions by Ayan still occupied her mind and making her feel inferior in front of her other half!!!

With tears she said—“You know everything, all there is to know, but you do not know what the real love is, but I know now, it is not a sweet dream, it is a storm which unleashed my soul! How can you understand the stir in my heart with that touch of Your hand,with that gleam  of Your smile, like an ever ebbing tide touching and receding my heart now , so, this heart now weeps for that ebbing love, for which I am not good enough, let me run away from you, let me  leave. The queen of your dreams realized that she is a slave to her weaknesses, bewildered by false ego, anger, pride, and possessiveness!  You are the supreme personality, a god who is situated in his own body and in the souls of others, I know, my love owns you, but you do not understand the hesitance of one who loves You, You don’t know how dense the honey of this love is for You! Have youever saw the flowing tears from a lover’s eyes? It’s a sweeping ocean of emotions, the sweetest of dances clasped in your glances !! You know everything there is to know, can you understand how my soul is weeping to go away from you? If not, then take your  Radha’s heart into your heart, because she never stops loving you! That’s you need to know...taste Her love  …because She knows...what love is for you!!”

Krishna while gasping for breath, stood there in front of her with choked love! He wanted to wipe her tears with the moving tender breeze, he wanted to comfort her with his assurance that she is still the goddess of Love for him, and she is his eternal companion--

"Radha, everything has changed completely, in a blink of an eye. Before I can even open my eyes and see, there is an unreachable distance between me and you. So far I was in my dreams, now I am in pitch darkness, but both times, I have been left all alone in the event of bidding farewells. Who is the author, who are all behind the roles of this story? We will never know about this and the mystery stays forever. Fate is such that it never allows anyone to rectify past deeds. I believed and planned everything like 'us'-- but now I am standing alone. I am surrounded by everyone but everything I see is loneliness. What is the blunder I have made, where did I hasten? What is this struggle that I couldn’t cross? Can’t we cross this line which is about to separate us? Don’t go Radha, don’t go. Learn how to adore our love Radha, and not how to run away from it! Let us live and breathe, grow and develop in the womb of Love! It is asking us now to recollect the beautiful direction that has stood the test of time! It takes us inside ourselves and leads us back out of ourselves at the same time! Love is not an exercise to be endured, it is a mystery to be unfolded!! Love comes from the loving of it, not running away from it !! It is the only thing in this universe over which we don't have any real control whatsoever! Don’t leave me behind and take away my life with you Radha”

"Krishna, I wanted to walk with you through any and every storm, but it was akin to trying to hold the fire in my heart, because of my guilt now! The wind is moving as if I weren’t here at all, time slowed once more, to give us strength in the rough times to come. Then, after time unmeasurable I will be back, again as your Radha, first let me regain my confidence! Now I am not fit to own these pearls of love, let me hide these under this dark abyss!” Before she throws those pearls, Krishna tossed her palm and those pearls flew to reach the Sun and the Moon, settled there as a divine glow!

From then on, because of that love pearl, Sun started procreating the love in multifold through his energy! Taking care of the divine act, the Sun spreading love in the universe in the form of budding life and blissful growth!!

With the new strength of that love pearl, the moon started recreating every heart’s tender feelings of love through that glittering moonlight, bringing an enchanting smile on every young face with flourishing love! Moonlight poured from the sky like the milk of a god that required no sustenance and instead was satisfied with only the beauty of the soft rays! The loveless darkness never sustains as far as those glittering Sun and Moon are intact in the sky!! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Your OS is beautiful. 

wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

This was such a delicate portrayal of their love. The events of just a few moments paused and held in the heart of the universe forever!

Viswasruti thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: ReadLo

Your OS is beautiful. 

Thank you, Cynthia, for the good words.💞

Viswasruti thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Radhikerani

This was such a delicate portrayal of their love. The events of just a few moments paused and held in the heart of the universe forever!

That thought of destroying the symbols of love forever wasn't comfortable for me Radhi. That's why installed those love pearls as the Sun and the Moon on the sky.  🌹💕Thank you for the good words.🙂

Avyakta thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

This is such a beautiful OS Madhu. Loved so much the imagery, studded the pearls on Sun and moon so that the love will recreate and procreate in the universe forever. 😊🤗

Viswasruti thumbnail

Thank you Avi for liking the OS.🤗

MaDiee thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Write The Bite Contest (Participation) 0 Thumbnail + 2

Hi! It's so serene and you weaved it really beautifully! Loved the convos and confession and the pearls setting in the ultimate sun n moon was as soothing as those two!

Nice one! Keep writing...

MaDiee ☺️

Viswasruti thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: MaDiee

Hi! It's so serene and you weaved it really beautifully! Loved the convos and confession and the pearls setting in the ultimate sun n moon was as soothing as those two!

Nice one! Keep writing...

MaDiee ☺️

Thank you MaDiee for liking this OS.🤗 Thanks for the encouraging words.😊