Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BollyGlitz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Pr1yanka

Frozen face....and they call themselves Actors...4 pics, 0expression

Salman is still looking good in the song but he needed someone fresh that could at least move her face. No emotion behind the romance. Completely ruined it for me. 

Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BollyGlitz

Salman is still looking good in the song but he needed someone fresh that could at least move her face. No emotion behind the romance. Completely ruined it for me. 

To be honest, katrina would have done much better, had she been hyped up with someone else. Till date, i am unable to see any chemistry between them. 

The fact that they have been paired up again n again to keep their career's wheel rolling. 

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Katrina should seriously stop injecting shit in her face. It ages her..makes her look bloated. In close up shots, her face looks huge..no jaw..no face cut

she still looks good but would look so so much better without it

She was stunning just a few years ago. If one sees songs of Ek Tha Tiger after it..one can spot how different and stunning she was back then..it is not ageing..but total messing up your face with all the cosmetics

Her face was much more settled in Zero though..she looked a lot better than she is in Bharat

Katrina looks really good with the Bindi and Indian look. Salman looks really bad in the sleeveless shirt in the desert. None of the costumes in both Slow Motion song and this one match the Time Zones. 

The lyrics of the song are alright, but somehow the song doesn’t flow. Katrina’s face and the song ruined it for me.  But Katrina and Sal still look good and the video was good too. 

awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Slow motion song is better dan dis

Kay lkng really messy w/ her bloated face n lkng vold 

Ranjeeta_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Salman Khan 👍🏼

[img]https://i.imgur.com/kPbhgWi.jpg[/img]

Edited by Ranjeeta_ - 4 years ago