TV Devta: My Offering on Barun Poornima to pacify you

Loving2Missing2 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Coastal regions in India have a Tradition. It's called Naarli Poornima (Link:Coconut Day) in Maharashtra. A coconut is offered to the stormy Ocean-god (after the rains) requesting it to pacify and accept boats of fishers.

My registration on India forums is for Barun and I have a tradition. I dedicate my nth, nn th, nnn th post to Barun. This is my 4444th post for Barun but offered to the TV God, a very powerful, at times very angry God; with a request to pacify and accept my lad with any FL because he is open to take up finite series. 

Choosing today, Maharashtra Day and making it Barun Poornima because though Barun is Delhi born, career and marriage wise he's now in Maharashtra, Mumbai

TV in its own way has always been a powerful media because of its ability to reach every household; though Bollywood had its own different status.  So even when Amitabh reigned as Superstar in Bollywood, people still knew "Hum Log"(Perhaps the first series on Indian Television).

The first boundary crossing was done very early by Ramanand Sagar who was Bollywood director and producer , whose life's best work turned out to be Ramayan TV series, one of the most popular serial.

The leap came when big shot B. R. Chopra from Bollywood, stepped into TV and created Mahabharat Serial. Huge cast, great sets..... this serial changed the dynamics of TV series. IMDB which has come much later, even today holds a rating of  9.1 for this old serial, a rare feat for today's advanced serials.

With Balaji Telefilms, Jeetendra stepped into TV and his daughter Ekta Kapoor took TV serials to another level (especially female domination in contrast to Male domination in Bollywood) with her K series ??KSBKBT being a ghar ghar ki serial..... The popularity was so high that It could transition a not known artist earlier, Smriti Irani, into a well accepted Politician.... such is the power of TV God!

Then came the milestone of Stardom crossing over boundary by none else than the Great Amitabh Bachchan, who literally recreated his career and created history with KBC. No doubts, the game was big, the equations were bigger; yet the success of the show is equally shared by Amitabh's acting prowess an example being his "Lock kar diya jaaye?" dialogue.

So what happened with our Barun? The man came and along with Sanaya created a wave of popularity with IPKKND

It was so human and so natural for him to dream of next level of Bollywood. But equations in Bollywood run differently as known from ages. His stars have not supported him much. As a result, projects got shelved, nothing got released during his hiatus from TV.

Barun has a progressive outlook towards his career and the entertainment media. So he connected back with Fans through digital medium , web series Tanhaiyaan which magically reawakened his fandom in crowds.

As a natural immediate step, he made a comeback to TV. Not his decision but perhaps, SP and 4 Lions joint decision that they named the serial IPKKND3 to en-cash his popularity.

He gave his very best ! His acting prowess had enhanced. He even accepted a look change in the middle of the serial. From any angry facet he changed his portrayal to a flirting romance dimension keeping the core angry man intact. He did everything within his Area of Influence.*

We all know what happened with the serial but a thought doesn't leave my heart. Barun's choice of the story was not wrong. It was a hugely powerful story which remained untold.

Had people shown a little patience, a little complacence, our man had the potential to create history again...... 

I am not sad or anything for him, his talents are too great to be dwarfed by any small premature shutdown of series..... He will thrive! His talents are like a naturally flowing stream, the waters find their way even when big stones create hurdles in their way.

While I appreciate Barun, Shivani also complemented him fully. Ignoring all the aggressive trolls she kept getting, she focused on her role delivery and created an immortal dialogue,

"Vakt aap ka hoga, par mera lamha jaroor aayega!"(Time maybe yours but my moment will come)

And yes AdNi Moments linger in our heart, hence Lingering Moments-The Untold IPK3 saga- Not Just another fan fic

Link: Further IPK3 Episodes Njoy BarNi 

So Barun-Shivani= Barni (that's his nickname, right?) thrive; even today AdNi love makes people create VMs and write stories.

Not just that but IPK3 Stays forever , the prospective release in Thailand is celebrated by Russians, such is the power of Dev! (BarunDev)

Link Russian Barun Fans Sentiments

Till such time that he makes a comeback on TV again; I will continue to write this FF; for my own pleasure and for the pleasure of those who decide to track it and enjoy it. 

*Will release another post soon

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Apology for the reading discomfort due to different font styles. Text editor in IF is work in progress hence every time whenever written the font styles came different. Requesting you to accommodate.

If you are reading this post, you are already on the page so just need to scroll up.

If you enjoy the writing style and the concept, please do follow links given in post tomorrow. I'll be separately posting direct links as well. you may use those.

Barni thumbnail

Neha, thank you very much for promoting our beautiful and beloved actor - Barun Sobti. All the best for his show is Asura and Halahal. I'm waiting for the other new characters of Nikhil and Yusuf.

ViktoriaBarun thumbnail
Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Barun Sobti, my beautiful king, you're the best! I love you and all your characters. You are an amazing unique actor

Barni thumbnail

Barun Sobti - be happy always, you are the best and my favorite person and actor! Waiting for your new web series.

Barni thumbnail

Neha, thanks for keeping me posted. But I have not quite figured out the new site, what and where to look. Here is and now, I cannot send you message, so give in your subject. Barun Sobti is my favorite person and actor! We are waiting for a new web series Asura and Halahal.

500OOPS, INTERNAL SERVER ERROR

We’re experiencing an internal server problem.
Please try back later, or

GO HOME

Yes me too. I haven't missed any of his shows till date. N will never ever! Very much waiting for Asura.... August will be best month for us. Asura release and Barun's B'day! Double dhamaka