Yeh Teri Galiyan

Mixed Emotions About Today Episode

royalsgirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

hey guys, so i have read and seen half of the episode briefly at work but what i can say from reading the written part I have mixed emotions about that....First off.....RIDHOY IS FAKING IT, he is doing drama about him acting like a child completely acting he is not sick or mental whatever...he is faking it....second, the part where the chunni fell and Shan being upset and not forgiving Durga Maa because Puckhi left and he was sad which was heartbroken to see .. but coming to the episode it showed a lot of Puckhi helping Ridhy and what not almost like a maid or his nurse and she was getting very clinging and uncomfortable with Ridhoy always touching her and what not....so it shows its hurting her inside in body that she is doing this and the way Shan is looking at her was sad because they both sacrificed their loved because of this person who idk doesn't deserve anything in life but life in prison because of what he did and what Puckhi knows is she cant be with him like that because of what he did hence I think she is clinging and uncomfortable... but even in the part where Nivi slaps her because Ridhoy was running and Nivi slaps her and Shan wanted to protect and yell at Nivi mama for slapping Puckhi but Puckhi told him or signaled him not to do anything she is fine... 

even at the end of the episode Shan telling Puckhi that he loves her and wants her back and the separation is killing him and him praying to Durga Maa to bring back his Puckhi to him... and then Puckhi getting her job back finally that is a huge turning point or one of the turning point in the show because all of sudden she gets her job back so I think with the writers and the directors there is a reason why she is getting her job back...and at the point of where Ridhoy is leaving the show I think with her getting her job back is a way for her to find out that Ridhoy is faking or the fact that nivi is lying the whole time... so ya I think week should be interesting on that fact that even Paro is gone? don't know if she left the show but she is gone and ya that was a shocking thing to bring in the episode with Shan helping paro leave with Mohit and that no one else knows but Beauty will not stay quiet that's for sure lmao so ya I think this week wil be interesting few good points or things happen in the show like Puckhi job is back....Shan praying hard to get his Puckhi back in his life and RIdhoy acting skills lmao but her telling the family I don't think will happen yet lmao Shan might be angry but maybe not who knows 

but I am excited for the upcoming episode I am still watching it becaue of Puchki and Shan though its sad seeing them like this but at the same time they are there for each other but ya I am having engery to watch Ridhoy but I know not for long that Ridhoy will be gone a bit or who knows how long 

but ya it was still a good episode I liked it on the fact there were good points that cant be ignored and its interesting to see where the directors or the writers take it 

leave ur comments and opinions guys ahahah and don't be too disappointed ahahah Its still Puckhi and Shan show