where is it going? guess?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

I love to watch love-stories/romance drama. This show has killed that part of the story, at least for me. this is one show where the leads get so much screen space and yet there seems to be nothing between them. their scenes come across as mechanical and dry. 

Many on-screen couples, who have been married for years, have more spark than these two. 

I am curious where this show is going - what will be it overarching plot. They can't continue with these random shootings, kidnappings, ips training missions forever. 

the funny thing is that shruti and abrar on a personal basis actually have great chemistry, i fail to understand why its not translating on-screen. but one thing is clear today- in a typical fashion theres a bubbly heroine and a khadoos types hero- here the heroine is khadoos and the hero is bubbly sweet innocent types. the flower falling on raghu today was just...eh? yeh ho kya raha hain? whatever it is, its not working. raghu needs some aggression back in his approach and dhanak needs to come down like 10000 notches and bring some softness into the character. being principled and awkward are not the same thing. her hesitance to take his shirt today was just bizarre. and the sudden revelation that raghu is willing to kill for her was just...yeh jo pura bablu bhai wala track dikhaya usme samajh nahi aaya k yeh banda tere liye marne k liye aur maarne k liye tayyar hain? bablu bhai mission k waqt kya jhak mar rahi thi behena? achanak yeh khayal aya k- wah! yeh aadmi handsome bhi hain aur mere liye kuch bhi kadega? her blindness seems bizarre! why did you then take a bullet for this dude or choose him over ips if you didnt even have any feels or were not sure that he has a massive love stick for you drilled into his brain? last two days, they've negated everything thats happened so far. its as if dhanak is just seeing raghu for the first time, where as so many of these incidences have happened between them already and her previous actions all indicate that there was already some type of soft corner. instead of taking things forward, they've just made it seem like its just starting. toh phir itne dino se kya chal raha tha bhai?

Today's episode was actually WAY better. giving much more screen space to well written characters like maayi and even aslam actually. i think as a whole the gangstar side of the story is a lot better and carries more weightage than the police force side. the police is just insipid one dimensional and monotonous like dhanak in this serial but the crime side has a lot more compelling stories in general. 

Agree. The chawl scenes were good - the dramatic way mai comes to save Pup-pa... ðŸ˜†

Skipped Dhanak-Raghu scenes. 

For once there was a consequence which dhanak didnt just solve with a todka of oversmartness and her actions came to bite her in the behind. Finally raghu grew a pair aur bheje mein shock hua! I missed this animal. Both sonalikaji and abrar's acting gave me goosebumps and shruti was finally good today. The emotions for me translated and the desperation was in her eyes. This was the kind of angst they could've leveraged from day 1 instead of trying to be DABH 2. i thought it was a good episode, despite the lagging plots if not for anything else then the acting. Abrar going from confused to fuse out 1-100 in a fraction was actually kind of scary. I will do a detail for the episode. Hopefully pappu pappa gets killed on monday (ya i know its not happening). Such a weak man dear god. I think he was trying to overcompensate for his insistent weakness by making dhanak everything he failed to be in his life. Kamzor aadmi.

Will wait for your episode write-up!

Finally a spark of life in the show.