Yeh Teri Galiyan

Yeh Teri Galliyan LIVE UPDATES 30:Apr 2019

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

The episode begins with Asmita breaking her marriage to Shaan ...Mata ki chunari flies n covers them both reminding them of their atoot bandhan ...

But Asmita pulls aside the chunari and walks away crying .

Shaan picks up the chunari n weeps before Kali Mata that she failed to give him his Puchki..he will never again bow down before her ..n never forgive her .

He wails for his Puchki.

Asmita reaches home n tells Majumdar family than today onwards she will remain. Y Hridoy n take care of his every need n nurse him beck to health ...be it days months years or life time 

Niv is impressed .

At hosp Hridoy come south of coma n becomes violent .. Asmita talks him into submission .. family relieved ...

Hridoy hugs Asmita n behaves childlike ...

Beauty taunts Niv that her son had become a kid in the prime of his youth 

Asmita nurses the kiddish Hridoy .

Shan watches this from distance n fumes ...he weeps for his Asmita

Paro soon  runs away from Majumdar house ..elopes with Mohit .... beauty accuses Asmita of forcing Paro to leave this house .. so that Asmita n Shaan can romance n freely sleep together while nursing the kid Hridoy .. their path was cleared 

Shaan confronts Beauty .... accuses her of separating Paro n Mohit .

He reveals Beauty knew about Paro Mohit affair ...that was going on long before Paro Shaan wedding . Paro was carrying Mohit’s baby and this was revealed by Paro herself .

Majumdar family is shocked to know all this 

Beauty in her mind blames Asmita for Paro’s escape .

She will never forgive Paro for this .

Moushumi n Bijoy confront a girl who has come from SG n wanted to meet Hridoy . 

Asmita’s reinstatement Into police was announced and her Kolkata transfer was sanctioned n this is informed to her by ACP .

Asmita thinks of revealing her real job to the family ...to surprise them with her police avatar

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail

Shaan meets Asmita in kitchen n shares his happiness over Paro Mohit reunion .

Asmita too feels happy but only some Rishtey reached their destination .

Some were doomed to remain apart all their lives 

Shana wants Asmita to live with him and they reunite like married couple 

Asmita is in no mood . But Shaan desires her .

Asmita says separation strengthened bonds 

Shaan says he loved her very much ..he wants to be with her ..he could not be apart from her any more . He pleads Durga maa for his Puchki to return to him .

Precap 

Asmita is dressing up in her police uniform n excited to surprise Shaan n the family with her real job .... she is being given back her badge belt n ranks in a ceremony at police HQs .

dyer.a thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

With asmita,s  level of intelligence how will she solve cases as we are watching her take one bad decision after another god help the person on who's case she is with the way the story is going she is setting herself up for another rape attempt.

As I am pretty sure ridoy is faking it how will they make his exit.

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: dyer.a

With asmita,s  level of intelligence how will she solve cases as we are watching her take one bad decision after another god help the person on who's case she is with the way the story is going she is setting herself up for another rape attempt.

As I am pretty sure ridoy is faking it how will they make his exit.

Hridoy is faking !!

OMGEE I never thought that angle 😱☹️🤔😳

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Finally she gets her job match.

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

Finally she gets her job match.

The only thing positive in this show till date 🙄😔🧐

royalsgirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

its a interesting way for her to get her job back......unless that's the story line they are going with because she does this time have to tell everyone especially Shan about her police job but I am exciting about her getting her job finally she will do something then look after Ridhoy 

plus not going to say much because going to post about the episode 

but RIDHOY IS FAKING 100PERCENT 

and feel terrible for Shan ….. watching her be a servant 

I think this way Ridhoy truth will come out hence he will leave the show for a bit... 

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: royalsgirl93

its a interesting way for her to get her job back......unless that's the story line they are going with because she does this time have to tell everyone especially Shan about her police job but I am exciting about her getting her job finally she will do something then look after Ridhoy 

plus not going to say much because going to post about the episode 

but RIDHOY IS FAKING 100PERCENT 

and feel terrible for Shan ….. watching her be a servant 

I think this way Ridhoy truth will come out hence he will leave the show for a bit... 

Am happy he is quitting or his character track I s ending 

Never liked the character or the actor 😔🤨

dyer.a thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I too don't like ridoy character at all about Lavin all I can say that he over plays a lot sometimes the way he contorts his face is actually more funny than scary.

About him leaving the show am relieved that he is going even if for a while as the show will finally get back on track as it belongs to shaan and puchki I hope it happens sooner as already too much of ridoy has damaged the show and lead characters a lot.

I do hope he doesn't return.

royalsgirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

ya I think he will be gone for a bit or who knows how long and hopefully they will be more Puckhi and Shan scenes but idk when Ridhoy character be leaving maybe this week because they have showed her job police back so lets see