Best Turkish Show For First Timers ?

nirmalsingh14 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I really wanna watch Turkish shows, but feel uncomfortable to commit to a single one. Which one is the best Turkish show for first timers ?

Admin @ Lucky Patcher Android

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shagun_sarun thumbnail

From my experience,

I started with Ask laftan anlamaz (Highly recommended)....Series was good and beautiful leads (I think one of the best in Turkish industry).....Please watch it for the couple, no one can beat their chemistry

then, I moved to Erkenci Kus (recommended)... It's still on-air, I like the couple but I have stopped watching it, hoping to watch it when the series gets over...

Dolunay (Highly recommended), Please watch this, my current favourite....amazing series and I am in love with the couple and also amazing child character!

Kiralik Ask (recommended), I haven't watched it completely but it's again a very good series...hopefully will finish watching it soon!

I have watched these 4 till now....and hope to know more amazing suggestions in this thread!

Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: shagun_sarun

From my experience,

I started with Ask laftan anlamaz (Highly recommended)....Series was good and beautiful leads (I think one of the best in Turkish industry).....Please watch it for the couple, no one can beat their chemistry

then, I moved to Erkenci Kus (recommended)... It's still on-air, I like the couple but I have stopped watching it, hoping to watch it when the series gets over...

Dolunay (Highly recommended), Please watch this, my current favourite....amazing series and I am in love with the couple and also amazing child character!

Kiralik Ask (recommended), I haven't watched it completely but it's again a very good series...hopefully will finish watching it soon!

I have watched these 4 till now....and hope to know more amazing suggestions in this thread!

I completely agree. Ask Laftan was the first Turkish show I ever came across. The chemistry between the leads is scintillating. U will deffo love this. Especially the first 14/15 episodes. 

I absolutely love Kiralik Ask. Defne and Omer are love. Just like Ask laftan this is also office romance. This one I’ve seen many times. The male lead is just 😍😍. The leads were so popular they’ve done a movie too!! 

Dolunay aswell was good. The male lead is in Erkenci kus so get ready for a surprise 🤣

All in all I agree with the ones mentioned above. They’re worth a watch. Deffo ask laftan and kiralik ask. Turkish shows are really good and worth a waych once you find the right series. Theyve got some good looking actors too so you’re bound to get hooked! 

Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail

My first show was ask laftan anlamaz.

The chemistry still unbeatable.

Now watching EK for canem.

Will watch Dolunay as suggested by you.

Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail

Another new show Hercai is incredible.

And the couple Murat and reyyan are amazing.

bewakoofLadki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

The besssstest show for me was is siyah biyaz ask/ white black love ongg n d leads r awsome as well.. pls watch that as well

malikakas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

It really depends on what type of show you are looking for. My first was Ask I memnu which was a turkish classic. Replayed in Turkey every summer because it so iconic. But the plot line was quite risqué about an extra marital affair. 

Personally the older Turkish shows were the best in terms of storytelling. Asi, Sila, Ask I memnu. They are the classics. 

I also really love the modern thriller/romances such as Kara Para Ask (now on Netflix). Cesur ve Guzel, Siyah Beyaz Ask and Kara Sevda. 

In terms of romantic comedy: Erkenci Kus, Kirlaik Ask, Kiraz Mevsemi are all good. 

If you want something different like a psychological thriller then 20 minutes (on Netflix) is a really cool show. Sahiyaset is also highly recommended.

Mahaali2905 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: malikakas

It really depends on what type of show you are looking for. My first was Ask I memnu which was a turkish classic. Replayed in Turkey every summer because it so iconic. But the plot line was quite risqué about an extra marital affair. 

Personally the older Turkish shows were the best in terms of storytelling. Asi, Sila, Ask I memnu. They are the classics. 

I also really love the modern thriller/romances such as Kara Para Ask (now on Netflix). Cesur ve Guzel, Siyah Beyaz Ask and Kara Sevda. 

In terms of romantic comedy: Erkenci Kus, Kirlaik Ask, Kiraz Mevsemi are all good. 

If you want something different like a psychological thriller then 20 minutes (on Netflix) is a really cool show. Sahiyaset is also highly recommended.

exactly totally agreed with you mention above all my fav especially Asi and Ask -3-memnu and Cesur ve Guzel...

music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

I liked Içerde, Kuzgun, Söz, Dolunay, Siyah Beyaz Ask, Afili Ask, Cukur. They are good shows.