Ek Brahm - Sarvagun Sampann

How much does Dhruv know?

Lucifer666 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

The way Dhruv behaves specially in yesterday's episode saying things like tumhari aakhon ke 'raaz' it looks like he knows a few things.

Jhanvi said to Ishani not to fall for Kabir after all they might even have to become widow at the end of the game, but it looks like Jhanvi herself will not be able to kill Dhruv so easily. Either Dhruv will join hands or worse she might become conflicted about her own feelings.

But I really want to appreciate how Jhanvi said that 'Experiment karke dekhna padega society widow marriage accept karegi kya' 😂😂🤣 I love her attitude.

Coming back to the topic , I feel Dhruv is holding a few aces in his deck of cards. What do you guys think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnnStyles thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Good post.. I agree. Don't think he will join hand with janhvi but I think he will try stopping her with kabir. 

Also i think widow dialogue was added to show that janhvi who think likes this about marriage and husband will also fall in love one day. Want to see more interactions of JanRuv😊😊

Roselada thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I don’t know yaar. He is also a mysterious. When they showed scene between them it felt like he is also hiding something. That’s my opinion. But haan like jhanvi said kavya’s stay in the house n pk allow it depends upon how society is accepting the marriage. If positive response pk wil allow her to stay due to election. 

But dhruv’s feeling towards jhanvi i have no idea if it’s real or fake have to wait for few episodes before deciding anything. But yeah he won’t join hands woth jhanvi that’s for sure.

Roselada thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnnStyles

Good post.. I agree. Don't think he will join hand with janhvi but I think he will try stopping her with kabir. 

Also i think widow dialogue was added to show that janhvi who think likes this about marriage and husband will also fall in love one day. Want to see more interactions of JanRuv😊😊

Ohh couple name a??

JhanRuv  its nice

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I feel like Dhruv is trying to get close to her but Jhanvi is not letting this happen ..She is pushing him away...

But he has past also ..so may be he will go after his Ex GF . I am just predicting 

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Nice post.Maybe jhanvi will mellow down seeing her husband caring nature. She might eventually fall on luv. 

Waiting for more Dhruvi scenes.

Want Dhruvi interaction with his mom,dad.

kala16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sumita18

I feel like Dhruv is trying to get close to her but Jhanvi is not letting this happen ..She is pushing him away...

But he has past also ..so may be he will go after his Ex GF . I am just predicting 

Don't want Dhruv to go after somebody.

But our madam will is distancing herself from Dhruv. So anything can happen

Sumita18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kala16

Don't want Dhruv to go after somebody.

But our madam will is distancing herself from Dhruv. So anything can happen

Thats the story may be who knows  ...I do not mind anything ..I am not watching this show for Romance.. 

kala16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sumita18

Thats the story may be who knows  ...I do not mind anything ..I am not watching this show for Romance.. 

Bored seeing romantic shows. Want family drama.

Sumita18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kala16

Bored seeing romantic shows. Want family drama.

We will get with the time :)Abhi to party suru huee hai :)