Yeh Teri Galiyan

Marriage Broken or Not? What is Puckhi Decision

royalsgirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

hey guys, I haven't been active on the forum lmao but ya....so I have read the written part for today episode, I will watch for the purpose of seeing the characters faces and what their expressions are....coming to the part where I read that Puckhi cuts all ties with Shan and rips the certificate up and burns it and then asking Matti or Durga Maa for strength and help on what to do and making Shan free of the marriage....at the end apparently it says that the chunni of Durga Maa falls on both Shan and Puckhi showing that she believes in their love and they should be together because Durga Maa has always brough them together.. 

so the questions remains in tomorrow episode what will Puckhi decide after what happened with the chunni and falling on both Shan and herself? what her decision be

I think Ridhoy will leave the show because in the article has says that Ridhoy feels bad and thanks everyone for the support....so I wonder if this week Ridhoy will die and Shan and Puckhi will be together? 

but we just have to wait there are a lot of questions be arise from today episode especially with the Chunni on both of them and Puckhi decision Ridhoy leaving? but I think Ridhoy wil leave in a dramatic high point way so lets see what this week holds

still have faith because from the latest Ridhoy posts I think he will leave soon so ya 

comment ur opinions and comments and hopefully you guys are still in the show 

bye bye

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters