Yeh Teri Galiyan

Yeh Teri Galliyan LIVE UPDATES 29 Apr 2019

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hridoy is in coma and Majumdar family questions Asmita about her rishtaa with Hridoy and suspicious rishtaa Shaan .

Asmita goes to Maa kali and questions her that if she had decided to make Shaantanu Puchki rishtaa then why did she allow Hridoy to come between them .... she decides to break her rishtaa with Shantanu . Shana reaches  there n tries to dissuade Asmita .

She offers sacrifice to Kali Mata because Mata loves sacrifices 

She offers their marriage certificate as offering into the havan kund .

She then takes reverse phere with Shaan ..he is pulled by his hand forcibly by Asmita ..against his wishes .

He follows her with teary eyes ..pleading her to give up this madness 

Finally Asmita breaks all rishtaa with Shaan  n declares both were free now ..... Just as they are leaving the mandir ...Mata ki laal chunari flies n covers them both ... showing Mata ‘s blessings we’re still with them both .

Asmita reaches home  n Majumdar family waits for her decision  .

No precap 

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail

Now Asmita stuck as wife of comatose pati ....

Sutapasima thumbnail

royalsgirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

ya but not for long because Ridhoy character is ending …..so maybe she will go back with Shan because that's what durga maa wants hence the chunni falling on them both after they broke their marriage, but ya Ridhoy character is ending so ya hopefully we will get something between Shan and Puckhi again and their love story will begin again 

Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Is it 100% confirmed they’re gonna end the character of Ridoy?  I really don’t see any logic in this show. Updates will do for me 😒

royalsgirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

well the article that I have read, does say about Ridhoy character coming to an end from both the actor that is playing Ridhoy and the Director Palak I believe..but it will be in a high drama way to end the character so idk if it will be this week maybe? but ya the article has it confirmed from the character words he is leaving and the director words that they will end the character in a high drama story so lets see 

and lets see what Puckhi decision will be maybe that will start it off...… 

dyer.a thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

After reading the update of last nights episode I am not so sure if ridoy character is ending like whatever relationship shamita had was broken by puchki last night seriously she is the worst written character right now in Ytg can't she take care of ridoy as his bhabi why does she have to be his wife puchki is making one disastrous decision after another she continues to love shaan and will fake her relationship as ridoy wife, ridoy is in this situation because of her lying and she is once again doing it and entering a fake relation, even durga maa blessing won't stop her I am sure about it.

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: dyer.a

After reading the update of last nights episode I am not so sure if ridoy character is ending like whatever relationship shamita had was broken by puchki last night seriously she is the worst written character right now in Ytg can't she take care of ridoy as his bhabi why does she have to be his wife puchki is making one disastrous decision after another she continues to love shaan and will fake her relationship as ridoy wife, ridoy is in this situation because of her lying and she is once again doing it and entering a fake relation, even durga maa blessing won't stop her I am sure about it.

I agree completely yaar 

😤😠😡