Do not feel like ACTING, want to spend more time with kids - SRK

Posted: 4 years ago

Shah Rukh Khan post Zero failure: “Do not feel like ACTING, want to spend more time with kids Aryan, Suhana

Bollywood Hungama News Network

Mon Apr 29 9:41:11 IST

Shah Rukh Khan was recently in China as his last releaseZerowas selected to be shown at the Beijing International Film Festival. He was also one of the guests of honour and a speaker at the festival. He spoke with Chinese media on this occasion. Despite the fact thatZerowas one of the selections at the fest, SRK did not shy away from claiming that it was a flop back home. Speaking with a radio channel, Shah Rukh said that his heart is not in acting afterZerotanked at the box office. He also said that though he has finalised three or four projects, he has not said yes to any of them.SRK told CRI Hindi, “This time, I didn’t feel like doing it. I thought, this time, I will take out time to watch films and listen to scripts and read books. My kids are also finishing their college life. Suhana is still in college, Aryan will hopefully pass his college in a year. I want to spend more time with my family.”He also said, “I said somewhere that I might decide in June about my next project. But I won’t even do it in June, I will only do a film when I feel like doing it from my heart. I only act when it comes from my heart, but this time I don’t feel like doing it. A lot of people are telling me stories, I’ve heard 15-20 stories, I liked 2-3 of them. But I haven’t decided yet which film to do. Because the moment I take a decision, I will have to start working on films. I will completely be engrossed in it.”Though SRK has not been acting, he is busy with production work. His last releaseBadlawas a hit at the box office. He has taken up a few more production projects even in the OTT space.Also Read:Shah Rukh Khan discusses his FEARS after Zero’s FAILURE at the box office

Aww poor thing, looks like Zero has hit him very deep and hard! Please recover soon and give us more movies!

He’s 💔 my heart but he needs to regroup with himself before he sings something new. I really hope when he does a movie he bounces back like no one before.

We love you and always be standing by SRK. Best of luck for the future.

Let him take time and reinvent like Ab sr.he can back with bang.

Thank god for small mercies

whether ur movie hits or flop ..... your the king khan no one can replace it

Take a break and come back soon.Image

This is just so sad.  Hope you get your self confidence back🙁

You dont need to act Shah, take your time

And we will be waiting when ever you are ready.