Arghyadeep out? Has Rahman lost it?

suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Arghyadeep is one of the best they had, he sang variety of songs effortlessly and he did not make it to finale? I am now questioning Rahman's ability to judge because arghyadeep was better than atleast 3 contestants who made it to the finale. Any thoughts?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I totally agree with you...I was expecting Arghyadeep to win this

It was ridiculous that they decided to keep Simran in finals just coz she is pretty ..she is an average singer

suresh555 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Absoluv

I totally agree with you...I was expecting Arghyadeep to win this

It was ridiculous that they decided to keep Simran in finals just coz she is pretty ..she is an average singer

I did not expect this kind of nonsense from Rahman, lost all respect I had for him
behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hargun just sing one type of songs...she did not really try anything different from her comfort zone  , she is least deserving atleast simran showed versatility!

Sumit, arghyadeep, preetika and Adnan should be top 4

basket_101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I'm glad to see that I wasn't the only one shocked with the decision! 

Also, I'm not sure if this is an unpopular opinion, but I feel that even Sumit is highly overrated. Even if he is deserving of a spot in the Top 4, his performance in the last episode was hardly worthy of a Jai Ho from ARR.

Such a disappointment.

suresh555 thumbnail

Originally posted by: basket_101

I'm glad to see that I wasn't the only one shocked with the decision! 

Also, I'm not sure if this is an unpopular opinion, but I feel that even Sumit is highly overrated. Even if he is deserving of a spot in the Top 4, his performance in the last episode was hardly worthy of a Jai Ho from ARR.

Such a disappointment.

I totally agree, Sumit was overrated especially in comparison to Arghyadeep. Even Adnan was better than Sumit