Originally posted by Dreamygal301

Thanks for posting.😳

No surprise on the kicthen drama!

I wonder how the wedding night gets spoiled, any ideas? 🤓

There's kuhu and dragon meenu yaar they'll come up with a plan 4 sure...😡

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by Sindhulinc

There's kuhu and dragon meenu yaar they'll come up with a plan 4 sure...😡

So disappointed at this. It's like the writers are scraping the bottom of the barrel for ideas now. After everything, we fans should get to see Misbir having some quality time rather than kitchen politics.

Edited by Dreamygal301 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Dreamygal301

So disappointed at this. It's like the writers are scraping the bottom of the barrel for ideas now. After everything, we fans should get to see Misbir having some quality time rather than kitchen politics.

Yeah we even saw abir's dream sequence with mishti in kitchen after the leap ☺️hope it happens  without any drama we deserve that atleast and also kuhu is getting on my nerves now..she's behaving like a jealous ex 😆

Originally posted by Sindhulinc

Yeah we even saw abir's dream sequence with mishti in kitchen after the leap ☺️hope it happens  without any drama we deserve that atleast and also kuhu is getting on my nerves now..she's behaving like a jealous ex 😆

Well anyone can dream.😉 In between the dreams though we need reflection/discussion and plans for going ahead now.

The show needs logical story rather than saas-bahu games. With it being 2020, do Indian TV industry still think their viewers are unable to understand an intelligent show with proper plots and twists and turns? what a way to lose viewership.

Edited by Dreamygal301 - 4 years ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/B88MV6_hY77/?igshid=1qv29y81f1h90Text

Mishbir bed decorated with balloons!