Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

This content was originally posted by: Sindhulinc

There's kuhu and dragon meenu yaar they'll come up with a plan 4 sure...😡

So disappointed at this. It's like the writers are scraping the bottom of the barrel for ideas now. After everything, we fans should get to see Misbir having some quality time rather than kitchen politics.

Edited by Dreamygal301 - 4 years ago
Sindhulinc thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Dreamygal301

So disappointed at this. It's like the writers are scraping the bottom of the barrel for ideas now. After everything, we fans should get to see Misbir having some quality time rather than kitchen politics.

Yeah we even saw abir's dream sequence with mishti in kitchen after the leap ☺️hope it happens  without any drama we deserve that atleast and also kuhu is getting on my nerves now..she's behaving like a jealous ex 😆

Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: Sindhulinc

Yeah we even saw abir's dream sequence with mishti in kitchen after the leap ☺️hope it happens  without any drama we deserve that atleast and also kuhu is getting on my nerves now..she's behaving like a jealous ex 😆

Well anyone can dream.😉 In between the dreams though we need reflection/discussion and plans for going ahead now.

The show needs logical story rather than saas-bahu games. With it being 2020, do Indian TV industry still think their viewers are unable to understand an intelligent show with proper plots and twists and turns? what a way to lose viewership.

Edited by Dreamygal301 - 4 years ago
kin8 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/B88MV6_hY77/?igshid=1qv29y81f1h90Text

Mishbir bed decorated with balloons!