Aamir, PC, Tiger & others cast their votes - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago
Originally posted by LoveInAutumn26

She’s not an American citizen yet. First she will need to file for lawful permanent resident (green card) via marriage to American citizen. That process takes a little bit of time. Once she gets a green card, she needs to maintain that status for 3 years before she can file for her citizenship. She probably just has a “work permit” as of now. So she’s still an Indian Citizen.PC might just never want to get an American citizenship. She can just have a green card so she can live and work in US without any issues and never obtain a US citizenship. She’ll just have to renew it every few years.
Thanks for the info on US Citizenship / GC!I think PC will deffo go on to have US Citizenship.. and not just GC.

everyone should vote, CAUSE IF YOU DONT, you lose your future, not to mention, your vote gets cast by someone else (as it happens in Bengal)…(last election , for cm post election, total number of  voters  in my constituency were 1,58,000 approx. and votes cast were  2.5 lacs..hardly made news, did pup up for a day in local newspapers though..)

Originally posted by khatimeethi

Where is Akshay Kumar,he keeps shoving nationalism without even having citizenship ,the double standards

He took a very important interview with Modi, that's more nationalistic than casting a vote.

I thought Madhuri had become a US citizen? Guess not if she voted.

Originally posted by lovemango

I thought Madhuri had become a US citizen? Guess not if she voted.

Her hubby and sons are not there.. So, I think they are still having US Citizenship.. and Mads still is having Indian Citizenship coz she voted in this Lok Sabha Elections..
Originally posted by Sarath_Pandey

He took a very important interview with Modi, that's more nationalistic than casting a vote.
Ya  right  lol