Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26

She’s not an American citizen yet. First she will need to file for lawful permanent resident (green card) via marriage to American citizen. That process takes a little bit of time. Once she gets a green card, she needs to maintain that status for 3 years before she can file for her citizenship. She probably just has a “work permit” as of now. So she’s still an Indian Citizen.PC might just never want to get an American citizenship. She can just have a green card so she can live and work in US without any issues and never obtain a US citizenship. She’ll just have to renew it every few years.

Thanks for the info on US Citizenship / GC!I think PC will deffo go on to have US Citizenship.. and not just GC.
willina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

everyone should vote, CAUSE IF YOU DONT, you lose your future, not to mention, your vote gets cast by someone else (as it happens in Bengal)…(last election , for cm post election, total number of  voters  in my constituency were 1,58,000 approx. and votes cast were  2.5 lacs..hardly made news, did pup up for a day in local newspapers though..)

altgr thumbnail

altgr thumbnail

altgr thumbnail

altgr thumbnail

maal_u_have thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: khatimeethi

Where is Akshay Kumar,he keeps shoving nationalism without even having citizenship ,the double standards

He took a very important interview with Modi, that's more nationalistic than casting a vote.
lovemango thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I thought Madhuri had become a US citizen? Guess not if she voted.

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovemango

I thought Madhuri had become a US citizen? Guess not if she voted.

Her hubby and sons are not there.. So, I think they are still having US Citizenship.. and Mads still is having Indian Citizenship coz she voted in this Lok Sabha Elections..
khatimeethi thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sarath_Pandey

He took a very important interview with Modi, that's more nationalistic than casting a vote.

Ya  right  lol