Posted: 4 years ago
Barun Sobti, Let Monday this beautiful day will bring you a lot of positive, let luck be with you always, stay always positive, you are the best! In anticipation of a new project - Asura and Halahal.
Barun Sobti my beautiful king you're the best! I love you and all your characters. You are an amazing unique actor
Barun Sobti, gorgeous in the original tanhaiyan web series with Surbhi Jyoti . He made the girls faint because of his charm.
Barun Sobti, Good luck! You are the most handsome man! I love all your roles and movies, I look forward to your new web series. I wish you all the best and happiness!
Барун мне нравятся все твои роли.Вы великолепны, как Advai и Haider.С нетерпением жду новых проектов.
Barun sobti.. You have an incredible talent.. Love you!
All the best and good luck Barun Sobti and team and have a wonderful time with your new projects.

Barun Sobti, good luck, the most handsome man! I'm looking forward to the new Asura project, and the handsome COP from Halahal.

BARUN SOBTI is an actor with unique talent, a man with beautiful appearance and a person with pure heart. The most beautiful man, the most talented actor, the charming and modest person.

BARUN SOBTI you are a terrific actor, your talent is endless. I can revise all your shows and movies a million times. It's an amazing enjoyment to watch your play...