Any SaRoon fans?

Sannu_4 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi. I am noticing this forum has very few active members as such and even in them the majority are kaiza fans

Any SaRoon fans here like me? Pls comment

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ishan.123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
for now I would not say I m fan of SaRoon Jodi but I am big time fan of Sultanat (helly Shah) that only reason that I m watching show, even I don't like story is going. for now I m not fan Zaroon who know !!!
Sannu_4 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ravthereader

Hum hai na 😘✌️Image

Great! 🤗
pharm555 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I am a Sultanat fan maybe more than a Saroon fan. I really don't like the way a person with a modern outlook is portrayed in this serial. Not everyone with a modern outlook is a heathen and not everyone with a traditional outlook a saint. Why is everyone so judgmental in this serial. I think Sultanat needs to get out of this mad house - Zaroon or no Zaroon....

kasaf thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pharm555

I am a Sultanat fan maybe more than a Saroon fan. I really don't like the way a person with a modern outlook is portrayed in this serial. Not everyone with a modern outlook is a heathen and not everyone with a traditional outlook a saint. Why is everyone so judgmental in this serial. I think Sultanat needs to get out of this mad house - Zaroon or no Zaroon....

Agree with you.. I m fan of Saroon but saltan se jayada nahi.  Saltan bahot hi sensible character hai. Saltan ke taraf uski khudki family judgmental hai kisi bhi ladki ke liye ye bahot hi dukh ku baat hai. I like ke vo blindly kisiko bhi follow nahi karti.  I m fan of Saltan and Saroon.
Grey-licious thumbnail

Yes I'm saroon fan ...but  mostly users are kaiza fans so I refrain from commenting here

Sanam_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I like Saltanat as a person. She is modern but it’s not like she is extreme modern. She is shown like most of the girls these days, who are modern by outlook and also rooted to culture. Being pretty and modern is crime?

Just because kainaat is shown traditional and simple doesn’t mean she is a better person. She is getting sympathy points here. She is insecure much.

So yes, I m a Saroon fan too. I like their chemistry. And zaroon b4 meeting S had said he likes girls who have their own PoV. S is like that.

angel1302 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I really like Saltanat! Awesome character and I like her pair with Zaroon. I feel like Kainat needs someone different then Zaroon and Humza.

fangirl1012 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: angel1302

I really like Saltanat! Awesome character and I like her pair with Zaroon. I feel like Kainat needs someone different then Zaroon and Humza.

YES K needs someone who lovers her for who she is and not for the gaddi.