AriKa OS - You are my favorite mistake!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Prologue

- Love is multilayered, convoluted and as imperfect as all other human emotions – Twinkle Khanna

There was a comforting silence in the beach....calm....composed and in control it was! Yeah, I need to be in control.....Tipsy murmured...in control of my emotions....a moment of silence prevails in....things that word couldn't express, tranquility did....Mr. Khanna deserves to know...she muffled....fluttering her fingers around her tummy....a warm feeling grasps her mind....she exudes a heavy sigh!

Karan stares at the Mirror...it's been almost a month they last talked...last saw each other....Tipsy left the house soon after the anniversary party incident...and he is stuck there...in that moment only....he looks back at the mirror....he did not drink since the last couple of days...why would he? He used to drink because he felt that those bit of alcohol was keeping him alive...and now...he has lost the urge to live!

Tipsy is staying at her friend's place....Ved...her old college friend....who she recently met in a medical chamber.....she went there to get some medical tests done....Ved works as a psychological consultant....She did not want to bother Shery or Vishal....and she couldn't go back to Bangalore...it seemed more easier to her to stay numb than explaining everything to Amma! And this is how she ended up being a paying guest at Ved's place which is not really seem to be a practical solution to her problem anymore! She gives a thought about her own actions...she always kept running away...she flew to Europe...did it solve her Issues? No! Talking only could fix her issues with Karan! And then again, she ran away from the party, and now she's is literally tired of running away....drained both mentally and physically! Why did she do so? Maybe because it seemed to be an easy option, but now she realizes that easy options always deteriorate things further!

Somewhere...she feels guilty...the guilt of burying a truth inside....and as it says that the force of truth is unbelievably outrageous....the truth that she's bearing their child....actually, she wanted to surprise him....soon after the anniversary party! The term 'surprise' caught her attention...wasn't it something that triggered the gun? She just wanted him to regain his confidence...that the producer still wants to do a film with the Karan Khanna....but that bothered Karan....that she lied to him....she knew that Karan was in a vulnerable stage of mind...still, she hid the truth from him at the cost of their happiness....now, again....she wanted to surprise Karan with the news of her pregnancy...and was looking for a perfect moment to reveal the news to him...did it actually matter the moment being perfect? The news itself would make the moment perfect...isn't it? What she could understand is truth should be revealed the way it is...with no layer of surprise and no layer of lie....

Karan keeps strolling in the room....their room....that displays their favorite moments proudly..in each and every corner....though he was stumbling a little....he could walk on his feet again....wasn't it Tipsy who made this possible? Wasn't it her endeavor to make him stand on his feet all over again? He just buried himself under the booze....Tipsy was the only decent scent there...why does it always happen that once the problem is solved, we always tend to blame the one who actually solved it? Strange human traits huh!

When a realization comes, it shall come both way...just like the way love felt.....unaware of each other's feeling, both Karan and Tipsy realized that they had to sit....talk and find a way to solve the mess of their life!

Karan, through Vishal finally reaches Tipsy....all his way to Tipsy's place, he kept hesitating...what he would say to her? Only a sorry? Would it suffice? No, it shouldn't! But the moment he saw her, he realized that he needs to do this....no idea how, but he have to do this! There was a twinkle in her eyes...seeing him...though she looked visibly weary, there was a surpassed joy within...the moment she saw him, she just wanted to go near him...and hug Kung Fu Panda....but she composed herself.....looked away with a straight face! It happens with us...many times nah?....that when we see the person in front of us....we recognize even more how much we deserve from that relationship...just more than the accusation, doubt and insecurities! Karan just wanted to wrap her into his arms....wanted to fill the two steps distance between them....but she took a step back....he entered the flat...mumbling "Tipsy....I am sorry"!

Sorry?? Sorry for what Mr. Khanna? For...for humiliating yo...no....US...! Tipsy, a second chance is all we deserve.....Tipsy.....Second chance? You know what Mr. Khanna, what we deserve...comes our way....we don't need to beg for it! Karan sprints around her.....Tipsy, a second chance....i will earn! I can do anything for it! She glares back....ANYTHING? Are you sure, Mr. Khanna? YES, I AM!

- We accept the love we feel we deserve -

- Greatest is the love that can demonstrate its fragility - Paulo Coelho

She looked distracted for a while....couldn't come in a term with her mind and soul....would it be the right thing to do? But everything is right in love & war, and at this moment, she was at a war with her love! She takes a little step...though her knees had quit...she twists her fingers...Mr. Khanna...I am...I am pregnant! Karan's jaw drops...was he hearing it right? Their dormant desire has been fulfilled....their sincerest prayer has been answered....he covers his jaw with the right hand...abruptly bringing her near his chest with the other hand....his chin touches her sleek....he absorbs her magical scent....she pushes him away....Mr. Khanna....actually....you know, Ved....he's a very close friend of mine.....that night...when I left home...I was truly not in my sense....I met Ved in a bar by chance...we hanged out there....I am sorry Mr. Khanna! Tipsy looks down biting her lips....she didn't even realize when did she start shivering....Karan stays there....for few seconds....motionless.....not knowing how to respond!

Both of them facing against each other....couldn't make count of the time passed....few drops of tears roll down their cheeks...Karan wipes his moisten eyes with the palm....why is he shedding tears? This is what he accused her of, right? As they say, things you expect to happen...happen to you! It's so strange that how our views change within the fraction of seconds....few moments back, he was claiming that he can do anything to earn her apology...and now when he knew that she flawed at her part, he is turning his back? He can't....he just can't....he was away from her for almost a month...and now he knows, breathing only is not life...he glances back....she was gazing reverse....he cups her face in his palm....she was nervous....even to look into his eyes....

Tipsy...do you remember, once you told that you accept me with all my baggage? She nods her chin slightly...I also do!! Tipsy seems to collapse....just a day back, she concluded that truth should be presented just the way it is, and a day after, she herself twisting the truth....so if she could deny her own terms, wasn't it obvious that if she forgives him today, he would accuse her once again...maybe in a new circumstance, with a different reason? No, she can't let this happen....she can't let this happen to her...to him...to them! She loved him so much....that she just can't ruin him....allowing him to disgrace their relationship...and she did not want a child to be the reason of the reconciliation....after all, a settlement done for a certain reason, doesn't live longer! She presses her lower lip....Mr. Khanna...actually, you know, that day, I was so broken...I ended making up with him....in his flat....whatever she was blabbering, did not make any sense to Karan...but it hit him like a thunderbolt! It was just when he was in uncertainty to swallow down the cruelest truth presented in front him, she rivets the realm of his existence....Mr. Khanna....i wanted to forget everything and move on with you....but my gynecologist just confirmed today that it's been 3 and ½ weeks I have conceived!

As they say, what comes around..also goes around...this is exactly happened to him what he accused her off...a dark shadow prevails in...sealing the truth in its grip that was just in front of him...but he couldn't see it! Truth remains the way it is even if you try to twist it.....it is our rage, our inferiority that make us incompetent to sense the truth, and we feel deceived for no reason!

He did not know for how long he stayed immovable...stuck in the same spot...he started hating the man who he hadn't ever met...moments later, he gathered himself to leave! At the last step towards the doorstep, he turned back....it felt suffocating...he was once again short of his breath....why did she do so? But he already had the answers, if he hadn't doubted her in the anniversary party, maybe it wouldn't compel her to take such a drastic step...accusations ultimately lead you to the path of which you have been accused...the thought of leaving her in the dark makes his limp fixed to the doorstep....

- "How many scars did we justify just because we loved the person wielding the knife"?

He seeks for her...finally finding her slumbering on the sofa....her innocent yet drained face caught his attention...what if THAT man took the advantage of the vulnerable stage she is in? What if he denies to take the accountability of his own deed? He starts blaming the person who he has never seen for a problem that never really did exist! Was it concern, excuse, indebtedness or love? He couldn't pinpoint it.. but it felt soothing to his mind and soul!

After an hour or so, Tipsy gets up from the doze...the first thing she sees in front of her is Karan....what might have made him not leaving her place....he was right there....but why? Maybe the thought of being left alone? No, she cannot accept a love that doesn't belong to her but to a fright....! She elects to be adamant!

The greatest enemy of all is our anger....in anger, she couldn't see, all above, it was love....no sympathy or pity...though he slept on the center room sofa, every night she could feel that he comes time to time...to check on her...each time she ruffled the bed sheet in discomfort...he kept the dinner ready every evening before she comes back from her work....with all the hormonal changes that was functioning inside her, she acted moody at times, but Karan seemed to be adapting to her mood swings with no complaints... Tipsy even told him to leave....but he refused to leave her all alone here in a flat...Tipsy was afraid that the day Ved comes back from his rural campaign, she needs to put an end to her drama...Karan kept pacifying his mind that the day THAT man comes back, he will leave the place...but in the little corner of his subconscious mind, he never wanted that man to come back! It was never like that he did not feel bad each time he remembered the fact that Tipsy was expecting somebody else's child....it pierced him like a knife, still, he accepted the pain....not because he was a saint....he just realized that being a human, he's in love with another human being, who has her part of faults....when you love someone, you cannot just pick and choose the good traits and leave them for their misdeed....Tipsy did not leave him when he started drinking again, did not he cheat on her? When your loved one commits a mistake, a grave one, don't you also become a part of it.....didn't you fail somewhere because of which they also failed on their part? He likes to believe that Tipsy did not cheat on him....maybe she was under too much impression of some toxic drinks when she met that man in a bar? It wouldn't reach to such a point, from where they cannot undo everything...maybe because of his habit of drinking...which took away his rational thought process and he ended up accusing Tipsy having an affair? Hmm, alcohol plays the main culprit here, maybe? So he no more drinks, he wants to retrieve his charm again...moreover, Tipsy also doesn't like him drinking....two days back, he saw her making a weird face smelling even the wine next to him! Today, he even went to meet Hirani who's eager to have Karan on board to assist him to direct his next venture! Karan accepted the offer without any second thought...feeling delightful following the new opportunity that has just knocked his door, there are countless doors that lead you to the same destination, you just need to discover them, isn't it!

- "Dono gham se guzrein ya guzrein khushi se ... jahan se bhi guzrein, guzrein apni khushi se" -

Karan kept waiting for her return...he couldn't wait any longer to share the news with her....he was wondering how he felt the same zeal to share his happiness with her even today that he experienced on the day when he had that accident....feels like nothing has changed even now...hate can prevail in for a little longer, but it can never overpower the love you have for someone! Suddenly his phone beeps...it was Trisha...she called him up for a weekend meetup as she's visiting India for some workshop....as soon as he hangs up the phone, he feels content...thankful to Tipsy...for bringing Trisha back in this life...initially, Trisha refused even to talk to him...after his marriage....but since the past one year, Tipsy kept persuading him to talk to Trisha even if she behaves irrationally at times...he tried to remain in touch with her...on a regular basis....he fulfilled all her weird demands...kept sending gifts to her every weekend...and finally, she gave in...after all, we cannot deny the love that we deserve....maybe Tipsy would also gave in to him...someday? With the excuse of Trisha coming home, he would take Tipsy back home...it would be the toughest of all to make Tanpura agree though! :P

He was too engrossed in his thought to realize that Tipsy just entered the hall room....all fatigued! But it din't miss his notice that she looked a little pale...which concerned him...he offered her a glass of coconut water, Tipsy..yaar....why are you so late? Rubbing her forehead lightly, she retorts back with annoyance, Mr. Khanna...please! I am in no mood to welcome any of your offence...I was with no man, okay? Now, please stop yelling, I am already having a bad headache! She starts searching for the balm...and suddenly remembers she's just a paying guest here and all her stuffs are in Karan's place! She takes out the ice cube from the freezer and starts massaging it on her forehead...Karan hurtles after her, Tipsy..have you gone mad? What..Tipsy stares back! You are already sniffing...and now you are doing this! Mr. Khanna...yaar...please....stop annoying me...I am not a baby! She ripostes in an exhausted tone! Yes, but you are having a baby...inside you...isn't it? Karan abruptly finishes the line...exhaling a deep sigh! Tipsy looks down...she did not want to look into his eyes...if the eyes met even for a second, she wouldn't be able to make it any longer....an intense layer of guilt evokes...she silently makes her way to the easy chair next to her...suddenly, a familiar pair of hands touch her forehead...gently massaging it...rocking her into a peaceful snooze....though she had no energy left to reject the comfort, she did not want to sleep it off...actually, it was not possible to sleep it off...If she closes her eyes...that remorse would grow even stronger....her reddish eyes was a clear evidence that she's holding the tears within...just a little later, she checked her watch....oh...no...its already 7! So...Karan says? You brought your office work home? Tipsy...yaar...all I was saying is why do you work so late? You can have a leave for a month or so..and then you can join back once you are stable....i know, you have just joined this new job, but you shouldn't strain yourself such a way.... you must be in the 7th week by this time, no? Again Karan realized what he has just blurt out....why is this happening? Why can't he just get in control of his emotions? But he is not so sorry about it, when we love someone such intensely, our concern is justified to be expressed instantaneously, irrespective of the circumstances...after all, whatever she has done, or let's say, she has gone through...and whatever the outcome of that be, that doesn't change the fact that he loves her...no?

- "Forgiveness is the best form of Love" -

A while later, she ties her loose hair hurriedly....and where are you going, it's raining you see? Karan asks...So...? How does it matter to you? I have a doctor's appointment at 8, so I need to rush! Well, then I am coming with you, I mean..he says with a pause, I will drop you at the chamber and then wait in the car! Mr. Khanna....why are you doing all these...is all she could manage to answer....he goes near her...she could sense his fresh breath...not diluted with mouth fresher and whiskey....he looks into her eyes...for some unknown reason, she was looking aimlessly at their shadow in the wall mirror...he tucks a lock of her hair behind the ears...Tipsy, you are a part of my heart.. my soul...and this child you are carrying inside you is a part of you...so as long as it is within you, it's a part of me as well, regardless its root of existence! I am not trying to be an ideal man, but I am just trying to be rational! I am not saying it is easy for me, it wouldn't be easy anyways, but I am just trying to understand you! It must not have been easy for you too....to accept my past, no? Though our circumstances are totally different, still, you have always loved Trisha wholeheartedly considering her a part of me....I know Tipsy, you can never cheat on me, I am sure, that Fu**** must have used you....you must not had been in your sense that night...I am sure! I know, what alcohol can do to a person, it kills you within!

Okay, that's it...! i can't take it any longer...her unconscious mind screamed at her...her head was spinning...she felt an uncomfortable churn down the stomach....she rushes to the washtub...and locks the door behind....she looks at the basin mirror...what was she doing? Is she in her sense? She lied to him about their baby to punish him? He's staying here with her since the past one month...never questioned her regarding the drama she has put themselves into...endeavored to prove it in every possible mean that he can do anything to have her pardon... Karan is trying to forgive and forget, not knowing she's just playing a mind game with him...giving him a taste of his own doubts! Udyan messaged her that day that Mr. Khanna visited his office seeking for his apology too...if he could forgive Karan, then why can't she? Is her anger overpowering her love? Yes, whatever he said at the party, is not acceptable at any cost...but doesn't she know under which circumstances, he said those things? He was partially paralyzed, which compelled him to act psychologically imbalanced!  Wasn't it too painful for a man like Karan to stay home all alone for all the time, though she had no hand in it, it must have been suffocating! Moreover, he had to depend on others even for single little daily tasks! Wasn't it too much to accept for him that he had no work at all, and everyone in his work group showed their back to him? Yes, it is true that certain mistakes shall never be forgotten...but...but...but...there are only a very few people who would make attempt in actual sense to amend their misdeed...and that realization should enable them not to repeat it, after all, realization is the sincerest form to seek apology, NO?

Before she could have an answer, a wave of nausea hits her...being in the 11th week of conception, nausea was quite a familiar thing to her now, but this time, she did not know was it the morning sickness or the disgust of keeping him in disguise came back to haunt her? Everything inside her seems to be rushing up to her throat...she throws everything out immediately! She heard an intense knock at the door...why the hell did you lock the door inside? I forbade you to have that spicy pickle during the breakfast, it must have caused an indigestion!

A little later, she collects her thoughts and comes out of the washroom...he goes closer to wipe away the beads of sweat formed upon her face....with the backside of his hand...before he could wipe it out properly, she collapsed into his chest...drowning him closer to her...she inhaled heavily...and let the breath out....finally, everything felt so light..relieved! She clutches the edge of his sleeves, and looked directly into his eyes...there was glimmer...a 'never seen before' kind of glow...he took down the notes! No piece of paper or a word of clarification was needed to justify whatever it was, he felt what required to be felt! He kept cuddling her in his embrace....she lightly kissed his neck...just then, she felt his palm strolls down the still unnoticeable bulge tied to her....she never felt so prized before and he had not felt so content...so complete ever before! Soon, Tipsy's hand also joins in..at the same spot.. they knew that their future is lying there!

Ending Part: - You are as you choose -

My bad that the following update seems to be stretched out too much to jump into the conclusion...well, this occurs when you are hopelessly hooked to married AriKa!!

"Once I had many desires, but in one desire to know you, all else melted away"

Karan's eyes were fixed on his laptop....checking out the blue print that the production house had sent him this morning...it would be his 7th directional venture releasing this year....people say that the number 7 symbolizes luck...but he believes that you need to ensure the fullest from your side to have luck on your favor....all other 6 projects that he had directed since the past 2 and ½ years, turned out to be huge commercial success as well as critically acclaimed...among those, only two were feature films while the rests were short films...through each of his work, he tried to motivate, inspire and influence people to come out of their depression...frustration...intoxication....by its creative appeal...it gives him an inner peace knowing that his work impelled young junkie to forge toward life, light and love! People presumes it right, your professional success is interconnected with your inner peace, the way you are progressing in your personal life determines the lion's share of success in your career! He was happy even then, since the moment he married Tipsy, then why did it not reflect it in his professional journey? Maybe because he had taken that happiness for granted then, he was working for the sake of name, fame and success only....and today, he's working because he wants to do it! And that is where both of their innermost purpose met, they endeavor to give back whenever possible! It all became possible because he had learnt to value the relationship and people around him, he realized the value of his tie with Tipsy only when he was on the verge of losing it....and now, four years later their marriage, he feels that the only way to feel secure in a relationship is to keep it free, free from your inhibition!

The moment when he was way too introspecting, a tiny little hand jerks him in an attempt to ride on his neck, Paaapa....when can we meet Maaama? Ram checks the laptop screen to see the current NYC time, well, Now! Riyan jumps in joy, yeaay! Both the Father and the Son eagerly stare at the mac screen, in a hope that the call would be answered promptly, within few seconds, the screen flash fills with grace, elegance and solace framing a gracefully plump lady in a loose wide jumpsuit...bringing a composed grin on her men's faces! The love of their lives is here...Riyan screams...Mama...! How r u? I am fine baby, how's my munchkin? You are not bothering Papa much, right? No, Mom...Riyan hides a mischievous smile catching Tipsy's attention...you little monkey! Riyan laughs hard...running behind Karan...and then, their eyes meet...they exchange a silent glance...Tipsy was over exhausted after delivering two consecutive speeches in a motivational summit named "Grow and Let Grow" held in NYC....Karan too was damn tired having worked on the editing relentlessly...but in that fraction second of glances, life made sense! Just then, Riyan peeped in from behind...Mama...sorry! I forgot to ask, how's Kung Fu Panda? Tipsy rolls her eyes...sssh...! This is a secret just between you and me... he's doing fine inside...she replies joining two of her hands upon the protruding bulge around her tummy...which is proudly proclaiming its growing presence...Karan protests raising his eyebrow, Kung Fu Panda, Hmm! I can tell you for sure that we are having a little Pandu Hawalder this time! And how are you so sure about it, Mr. Khanna? Cos...Mrs. Khanna...just look at you...there is an incredible glow in you...within you...around you...! So, last time, I didn't glow, Tipsy punches back! Karan biting his tongue, of course you did! Tipsy pretends to get angry, Mr. Khanna...this is exactly what u meant! No baba...I did not...Mr. Khanna, you just said it...Riyan not getting the meaning of their fight, shouts from behind, yes, Papa..you did! Now go in the corner, face the wall, and hold your ears for two minutes! Tipsy laughs at their son's announcement, always being her supporter! Riyan starts the counting, one...two...Tipsy joins in..and three....! Karan having no choice, goes near the wall and holds his ears, Riyan dances in joy...Papa made a boo boo...Tipsy quickly snaps her phone screen...capturing two of her lifeline...exactly then, she felt a strong movement inside her...her another little bundle of joy protesting in dejection of not being counted in...Tipsy inclining more toward her tummy...pouting her lips...aww my baby...you felt bad? You are also Mumma's lifeline, okay? She caresses her prominence...not knowing Karan observing her with a content in his face...suddenly, the doorbell rings...Ved...just comes in...Tipsy replies...are you done with the packing? Tipsy bites her tongue...ohhh...no! What time is it? Okay, no worries, I will wrap up your things, you just take rest for a while! Noticing her phone screen, Ved waves at Riyan, hey champ! Riyan gestures back with a big grin...Ved was the one who suggested the name for the little bundle of joy....'Riyan' meant "Door of Heaven". Karan also joins them waving at Ved, have a safe flight guys..and Ved, please take care of her! Tipsy and Ved wave back at them...smiling!

"You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Tipsy looks through the window, a smoky fog spreading all around there...but she liked the view...it was peaceful in its own way...she turns back at the seat next to her...Ved seems to be in a deep sleep! Ved who used to be an old college buddy, has now become her workmate! They are working on a global project, guiding people toward a mentally balanced lifestyle! In the past two years, she had to visit numerous corner of the world catering to the varied psychological delicacy...she had come across a bunch of known unknown men women of various age group....in the process of pursuing her dream...if it was possible for her to make a balance between her home and work life, it was only because of Karan! He understood...that her work requires to be meeting varied people....comforting them with a little bit of love...care...friendliness...initially, she was reluctant to join this NYC summit, but Ved convinced her to take part in, somewhere, she knew it very well, it was Karan who bribed Ved to accompany her in this summit...she understood it the day Ved came home to make her understand how great an opportunity it was to give her consent in, she could clearly see from the way of his talking, it was not Ved who was talking in front of her, Karan has somehow brain washed him! It's not like that Karan was entrusting her with Ved only....as he knows Ved...he did not need to trust the strangers....over the span of their 3 and 1/2 years of their marriage, he has learnt to trust his wife...his soulmate...and when you trust your own people, their loyalty towards their other bond, don't bother you! After all, you cannot leave others behind to move forward....in a marriage, where you can work along with all your all sort of tie with other people, is a genuine one!

"To the world you may be one person, but to one person you are the world"

Khanna's place, Mumbai:

Riyan....don't sprint with the bubbles...you will slip! Riyan, who was playing with water in the bath tub...seems to be paying no attention to Tipsy... Tipsy goes after him...Riyan...listen to me...give me the scrubber back! You have just gone after your Father, you naughty boy! Being in her final trimester, she easily ran out of breath...and gave in! Karan hearing the complaint, joins them in the bathtub! Aaahaan...so you were praising me off Mrs. Khanna! Tipsy pretends as if she hasn't heard him and concentrates on showering water on Riyan! Riyan following his favorite part of the game, starts sprinkling water on Tipsy! Tipsy blabbers, why do you find me only, for all your mischievous act, can't you see your dad! Hearing this, Riyan starts sprinting water on Karan too...after a moment of protest and counter act from Riyan and his parents, they could finally bring him out of the tub wrapping in a towel! After dressing him up, Tipsy gritted her teeth, making her way to the changing room...the insensitive Khanna's, she prattled under her breath! Now I need to change all over again! While making her way to the changing room, she bumps into Karan...oouch! Do you walk blindly Mr. Khanna....Karan grins...actually, I tend to run across you Mrs. Khanna! Unbelievable you are! She pushes him away from her way to the changing room...Mrs. Khanna...you think I don't know, he pouts.. What, Tipsy asks in a melted tone! These...all these..things that you fake? What? She steals a glance...these cute little angry act....to grab my attention? Accha? She clutches his shirt.. bringing him closer... Mr. Khanna...I don't need to grab your attention you know...I won it...years back...remember? Both make a laugh expressing their candid self...a moment later, Karan was seen tying the back lace of her cotton gown which she had picked spending an hour or so...but this too seems to be a little compressed...she looks at her chubby self into the mirror...and sighs...."Kung Fu Panda" this shall be their possessed title...she remarks stroking her hand on her extending belly which seems proudly protuberant now a days! Karan encircling his arms around her rotund stomach...placing an adoring kiss near her ear, twins we are, no? She can't help but falls for such a statement! Actually, an art it is to make your loved ones comfortable in their awkward moment, learn it, try it, and ace it!

"Attention is the rarest and purest form of generosity"

Few weeks later, it was quite early in the morning....though he had a sleepless night, he did not feel like closing down his eyes...maybe because his reality was way better than the dreams he have ever had...his left arm is tied underneath Tipsy...he nudged his elbow below her back to offer a little comfort to her aching back...last night, she toes and turned around quite a few times finding a comfortable position...she finally got up strolling down the balcony adjacent to their room...Karan realizing that she must be feeling uncomfortable, goes checking on her...she was rubbing her back continually....in a strange restless manner though! Registering him near her, she flashes a comforting smile instantly....though there were dark lines below her eyelids, her smile made those scars so insignificant! He tried an oil massage while making her sit on the rocking chair....they even wandered for a while as she couldn't manage to sit longer...as nothing seemed to be healing, she made her way back to the bed...propping the back pillow, she laid half sleeping...Karan put one of his arms behind her while gripping her near his chest with the other one! Placing her head on his shoulder...she seemed to be dozed off out of exhaustion....he kept rocking her lightly in his embrace for the rest of the time...he gazes at her sleeping...stroking her untidy hair...her nose seems to be wrenched even in the sleep...due to the discomfort maybe...he heaves out a sigh....his hand strolls down her bulging tummy...their little bud seems to be wide awake...indulging in quite zestful activities out there....he carefully strokes his hand upon the swallowed surface.... recalling the last time...how after a 16 agonizing hours, Riyan crawled into this earth...even after two years of his birth, that dreadful image of Tipsy lying in the maternity cabin is still fresh in his mind...the blue thin veins on her forehead became visible shrinking in a sharp pain....that was when he decided not to plan for a second one ever...he even wanted to opt to a cesarean section...but Tipsy opposed...Mr. Khanna....each and everything can't have an easy escape...facing it the way it comes is the only rescue...! She was breathing heavily...huffing....puffing...sweating profusely...still, she assured him through her eyes...being incredibly dauntless! That is when his desire to have a little women in his life intensified thousand times more....he knows every child is special and he loves Riyan no less...but he wanted a little Tipsy...inspiring, insightful, delicate, dignified yet sensitive, caring and compassionate! But he has never expressed this desire to Tipsy...a year later, it was Tipsy who convinced him to go for a second one, how she could be eager to encounter the same affliction all over again...he couldn't understand...women you know; Invincible, fearless, vibrant they are! But he must admit that she's no longer remained the Tipsy who he met four years back...he wonders how stronger she has grown over the span of time! That is why legends had it, allow the time that one needs to grow..evolve...transform...you can't judge a book only by its cover! Imagine yourself into their shoes, it feels discomforting to wear that shoe for a minute, no? Remember, they had walked a mile in that same discomfort! It was her who made him understand that bringing another life into this earth is the supreme blessing which she wants to experience once again!

"The goal is to laugh forever with someone you take serious"

Few hours later, Karan was cuddling a cranky Riyan...and rocking him into a snooze on his shoulder...the little one was a bit grumpy as his cousin (Vishal-Sherry's Daughter who have come to visit them with Amma) disturbed his sleep! Karan's non- melodic lullaby coming from the next door waked Tipsy up...she wonders how Riyan is cradled into a sleep every night listening to this! Maybe he feels the love of his Father for him...which makes the tune melodious! Tipsy smiles at this thought...she takes a moment to the adjust to the sunlight...then toiled to the edge of the bed to get up...the moment she was on her feet, she remembers reading it somewhere in a book "When you sleep in pain, it deepens as you arise" .Her back hurts badly....Instead of suppressing it, she needs to confront the issue, she just realized remembering that quote! In the breakfast table, Karan noticed that in a worn out state, she was munching on the toast only...on Amma's insistence, she took a little sip from the coffee mug. Now again, she needs to rush into the restroom...she thinks to herself...as she was feeling an extreme pressure down the stomach....well, since the past one week, she could breathe freely...that's the good part she would say! Her hand reaching out her back in every two seconds raised Karan's concern! Tipsy, I think, we should call your doctor once! And that is for, she raised her eyebrow....? Mr. Khanna, we just had a visit the day before yesterday! Don't you remember, what did she say? It's better to stay home and relax until the contractions actually intensify! He raised his eyeballs, I so knew that you are having contractions! Relax yaar, I am almost in the 39th week, it comes with the territory you know! She takes a deep breath massaging her backside! Karan knew that she was right, last time, on his insistence, they hurried to the hospital in the very initial stage of contraction, and due to the early monitoring and continuous observation, the contraction subsided for a while...as a result she had a prolonged labor of 16 hours....! He kept observing Tipsy very closely...even though she is in the full term of pregnancy, she's still energetic, chirpy and all bubbly! But today, she seemed to be in hurry to finish off everything...let it be instructing the cook for the weekend dinner or telling the gardener to cut the increasing plant weeds...or be it the frequent visit to the washroom! Once the kids leave for the weekend outing with Vishal, Sherry, Amma and Trisha; Finally, Karan got a hold of her....bringing her down to the bed sofa...propping her legs into a stool, he starts massaging the balm on her back...she groans a little...I think I have just broken my back, she manages a laugh! She could feel with each of his touch how careful he was with each of the move...she feels grateful...to him...for being right there..with her...he had been truly very much understanding over this period of time....allowing her a little bit of her own space...she must admit that he has been very obliging in accommodating her routine life even during her pregnancy period...he never restricted her to have ice creams in no time...or a little spicy food to meet her cravings...watching movies late night when insomnia had its way on her...or hanging out with friends at times...roaming around the shopping center for no reason...in fact, he accompanied her in all these as she demanded for! After all, being pregnant doesn't make you invalid or restricted in any way! He understood that Tipsy is mature enough to take care of herself and the unborn in times of need, why should he act over-dramatic, restricting each and everything like it happens in the films...Being the Mother, Tipsy was doing all the hard work, so why would he act melodramatic out of nowhere? Moreover, their child was in its safest place....in its mother's womb...he knows their baby would stay secure there...he better tried to make this world a little more safer for their kids...for the upcoming generation...he donated for the underprivileged... also established quite a few maternity care in the remote side of the city...whenever she thinks of these things, her heart fills up with gratitude, respect and admiration that he was her man...the father of her kids! He was just sitting behind her rubbing the slightly swallowed spot, she releases her head right against his chest...half laying on his lap...she brings his hands just upon her tummy....Karan amazes at this sudden act, the baby seems to be pushing back on his palm...so amazing a feeling it was...feeling a life right down your hands...who's not come into this world yet! Mr. Khanna....did u decide any name for her, Tipsy asks in an adorable tone.. HER? Karan felt elated...did you just say her? But how do you know that? We did not even check for it! I don't need any test, I know! Aaaah...and if I am not wrong, both you and Riyan are ganging up for a little Panda to extend your team, no? He grins...hmmm....well, that I did to pull your tongue, Tipsy answers back! And why so, ma'am? Cos it's my favorite hobby! But I know deep down, you want a little Pandu...heheheehhehe! Her sweet laughter sounded like a melody to him...but Mrs. Khanna...did I ever say this to you? We will welcome the little one regardless of its gender...he says gently patting her stomach...but, yaa...I would love to have a little Tipsy...nagging me all the time around, he ruffles her hair in affection...wondering how could she read his mind...But, how have you been so kind today, revealing it out in the early morning...? Because Mr. Khanna, I don't want to be late to let you know that your Wife is always right! We will have a daughter this time, u just wait and see...right in the moment, they just felt a tiny yet stronger kick against their hands....they laughed out loudly at this act...see, she also agrees that I am always right! That I know Mrs. Khanna, but don't you think that you are being a little more appreciative today? Yes, I am...cos I don't want to run out of time....i wanted to tell you before we welcome the Pandu...saying this, she let out a faint groan....slightly rubbing her stomach...you are doing okay, right....? Late for what Tipsy? Karan sounded tensed! She strives to get up...well, I think I am in pre-labor! What? Since when Tipsy? He gets up with a jerk...Maybe since the last night or this morning, I am not sure, she bites her lower lip! But we need to be sure Tipsy, before it's late! Well, I just had a chat with my gynac this morning, I think its fine to relax in home at the very early stage of labor! She knew that Karan is feeling helpless, even guilty also...about her state...it was so visible in his face! She goes near him...Mr. Khanna...you seem to forget all the maternity classes we have attended....don't you remember the books that we read on expectancy? The best way to relax is cuddling in your partner's arm...she goes near to take him in an embrace...filling the gap as much as their king sized tummies allowed! She nudges his nose with her ones, he smooched her creamy lips! They stayed there for few more seconds until a wave of contraction hits her way, it stayed for few seconds, and then faded away as she took a deep breath and let it out in one go! She along with Karan, performed some breathing technique as instructed in the class....her lifelong practice of Yoga is really showing off well, she seems to be a little calmer than the usual ones! Karan tried to be as more supportive as he could be...making her drink a moderate amount of fluid to balance the hydration! Karan too had a protein shake for the lunch so as Tipsy...in an attempt to convince Tipsy not to skip lunch for the day...though she tried to have quick nap in the afternoon...but as soon as she lies down, the cramping stars building in her lower abdomen in intensity to a peak! Only walking would help...she sighs!

They strolled down the lawn for less than a hour...she noticed Karan matching her slow waddle...he did not take little steps so that she can reach him easily in anytime soon...he waddled along with her...so that he could match the pace! She couldn't help but fall for this insight! Always remember, in a relationship, you would never need an attempt to outgrow...outshine...flaunting your superiority in front of one another...let the other one take a part even when it was just your turn!

"There is no one more stronger in this world than the women who's a Mother"

In the evening, they read quite a few pages of the book "Neither night nor day" that they left unfinished sometime back....he even tried to read out her favorite poem book for her....though she just couldn't afford it at this point of time, but she had to laugh hard holding her enlarged tummy! Mr. Khanna...these are called poems...not a straight liner...she rolls out loud...falling short of breath! Just then, she felt that the contractions are growing stronger than it was before...it starts feeling at regular intervals...while staying longer...and coming closer....but she had to stay strong...this shall pass too.. she snaps back! Seeing her face squished in pain, he feels nervous....he asks...Tipsy...the ambulance is waiting right here in the doorstep...we can just leave for the nursing home...I have consulted with your doctors as well, they will attend us as soon as we reach....she gives a faint smile...Mr. Khanna...once I am in active labor, I won't be able to argue with you...so relax...I am positive! Just call Amma...ask her to come back soon...(they just went to the nearby amusement park with the kids for a daylong outing) But please ask to leave the kids either with Vishal or Trisha...I don't want them to get frightened for no reason!

A little later, can't we please listen to music for a little while...she pleaded..they listened to one/two...just then, Tipsy demanded, Mr. Khanna...can you please sing a song for us? Karan in no objection, starts humming..."In dino, dil mera...mujhse hai keh raha"...soon Mrs. Khanna declares that she's officially in labor as the baby seems to be squirming even harder in a protest to sound pollution...!!

On their way to the hospital, Tipsy had the contractions at the strongest peaks with no intervals for a fraction of second in between...the pain seems to be spreading over the thigh to even knees from the back...she was in a state where she couldn't sit..lay down...or stand properly for a while...seemed like her lower abdomen will tore apart within a second or so...still, she didn't lose the courage....she stared at Mr. Khanna....probably...for the first time in his life...he seemed to be intoning a chant...he devoted not for their baby...but for Tipsy...God, please...don't make it too difficult for her...was all he could make a pledge of! There was a drop of tears shinning in the corner of his eyes...it appeared not out of fear, concern, anxiety, nervousness or tension....it came out of respect...Tipsy earned an extra ounce of respect that day...Tipsy registering his thoughts manages to say, You know, KARAN, there is no problem which is bigger than us..the human being...it is us...who make the problem bigger...no matter how big or the small the problem is, it never tastes sweet, but it always depends on us, that how we deal with it...our approach towards it solves the half of the problem right there..she erases the sweat formed upon his forehead...Karan gives a comforting smile at her. Staring at the wave of perspiration tickling down her face....he couldn't say a word...nothing could express the feelings he felt for her at that very moment...they remained comfortably quiet in that ten minutes of journey to the maternity home...silence has its own words you know!

***********************************************************************************

People say it right, there is nothing more secure on the earth than the man, who's has a Daughter! At 11: 11, they welcomed Noori into this world!

At a point their was dark night which did made the two souls apart for time being but the love is above all which again made them meet with the new happiness of kids.

Well written OS👏 

Just adore Karan being so carry to Tipsy eventhough he thought that's was ved child at first! 

I hope there is a part 2